Banner
Xtra Smileys
[Open]
We Unite Gaming
April 18, 2024, 05:53:08 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to We Unite Gaming!
Formerly Wii Unite/Wii Unite Gaming

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Youtube Channel Chatbox Staff List Login Register  

quote train.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: quote train.  (Read 1421 times)
Ps358
WU Guru

Xbox Live: xKratic FTW

I'm Kilometer Peter

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: January 11, 2010, 10:45:44 am »

# laughingman2 !!
So I believe my time has come to part ways with all of you.  There are many reasons contributing to this decision.  WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE A few of which have to deal with the lack of the older users (original members as well) posting anymore, and the abundance of the adolesents posting and spamming at will.  I admit that I tried to keep up with it for the kicks and giggles, but its exhausting now.  I hope some thought of me as a funny guy, but when the times called for it, a serious mature person with a big dork.  I just opened escrow on a house and should be closing before the close of the month.  Im starting my own business that I aspire to build up into something great for my family.  And Ive got 2 beautiful children and a wife that I hope you grew fond of that I will be attending to and raising.  These are some of the factors affecting my decision.  The rest are just better left unsaid.
Kiss
Kiss

cack
Report Spam   Logged

nice auto lock on the sniper rifle, i know a hack when i see it. use a real gun.

IBU
Global Moderator
WU R teh 1337

Clan: MLT
Xbox Live: ImpendingNinjas

hi NDS

View Profile WWW
« Reply #91 on: January 11, 2010, 03:59:29 pm »

# laughingman2 !!
So I believe my time has come to part ways with all of you.  There are many reasons contributing to this decision.  WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE A few of which have to deal with the lack of the older users (original members as well) posting anymore, and the abundance of the adolesents posting and spamming at will.  I admit that I tried to keep up with it for the kicks and giggles, but its exhausting now.  I hope some thought of me as a funny guy, but when the times called for it, a serious mature person with a big dork.  I just opened escrow on a house and should be closing before the close of the month.  Im starting my own business that I aspire to build up into something great for my family.  And Ive got 2 beautiful children and a wife that I hope you grew fond of that I will be attending to and raising.  These are some of the factors affecting my decision.  The rest are just better left unsaid.
Kiss
Kiss
this guys am moron

cack
Report Spam   Logged

laughing turd
« Reply #92 on: January 11, 2010, 04:09:15 pm »

# laughingman2 !!
Kiss  The Game
Kiss
this guys am moron

cack
Report Spam   Logged
Ps358
WU Guru

Xbox Live: xKratic FTW

I'm Kilometer Peter

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 11, 2010, 05:50:25 pm »

# laughingman2 !!
Kiss  The Game
Kiss
this guys am moron

cack
Report Spam   Logged

nice auto lock on the sniper rifle, i know a hack when i see it. use a real gun.

IBU
Global Moderator
WU R teh 1337

hi NDS

View Profile WWW
« Reply #94 on: January 11, 2010, 05:51:59 pm »

# laughingman2 !!
Kiss  The Gamehas been hacked
Kiss
this guys am moron

cack
Report Spam   Logged

Superman
Bestest Superhero
WU Elite

Clan: Fuck I Don't Know

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 11, 2010, 06:03:44 pm »

# laughingman2 !!
Kiss
this guys am moron

cack
Report Spam   Logged

MWR FC: 4582-1345-7651
PSN ID: TMSuperman
IBU
Global Moderator
WU R teh 1337

hi NDS

View Profile WWW
« Reply #96 on: January 11, 2010, 06:09:18 pm »

# laughingman2 !!
Kiss  The Game
Kiss
this guys am moron

cack
Report Spam   Logged

laughing turd
« Reply #97 on: January 11, 2010, 06:11:23 pm »

# laughingman2 !!
a chingaderas! fak. this shiit. pinche prime minister hasent not saided that we need to sstop this bullshti so there amenent not no neh nay any possibligh way that them rigt there game ken be **** haxord. Pseaking about Ken, what in the sam fuckinggg hell is the deal with him and fukingg Ryu? those two mother fuckkersses are from two different countros but they got the same motherkfuckking moves. that motherkfucker even has blod hari. it like chwebacca, it makes not damn sense so you has to aquit those two motherbichers. and another think. thats son of a biscuit fish from teh starwars flix always seems to know when its a trap. how the hell does he know this shitt huh? he must have a sexy ass spy on the inside that whispers all the seecret information....secret? thats is some shitt. listen. its strong enough for a man but made for a womin? right? what the fuckkk kind of womans sweats that sona va bich much that you need to have fuckinnng guy strangth deoterant?  what a bichors!! Angry

Stupid ass prime minitor frem INglend.

if this is all thats left in the galaxy I might as well suck my own diick. fukkken out MAN.  Angry
Kiss
this guys am moron

cack
Report Spam   Logged
IBU
Global Moderator
WU R teh 1337

hi NDS

View Profile WWW
« Reply #98 on: January 11, 2010, 06:15:03 pm »

# laughingman2 !!
a chingaderas! fak. this shiit. pinche prime minister hasent not saided that we need to sstop this bullshti so there amenent not no neh nay any possibligh way that them rigt there game ken be humping haxord. Pseaking about Ken, what in the sam fuckinggg hell is the deal with him and fukingg Ryu? those two mother fuckkersses are from two different countros but they got the same motherkfuckking moves. that motherkfucker even has blod hari. it like chwebacca, it makes not damn sense so you has to aquit those two motherbichers. and another think. thats son of a biscuit fish from teh starwars flix always seems to know when its a trap. how the hell does he know this shitt huh? he must have a sexy ass spy on the inside that whispers all the seecret information....secret? thats is some shitt. listen. its strong enough for a man but made for a womin? right? what the fuckkk kind of womans sweats that sona va bich much that you need to have fuckinnng guy strangth deoterant?  what a bichors!! Angry

if this is all thats left in the galaxy I might as well suck my own diick. fukkken out MAN.  Angry
^ Thank you sir may I has another?
this guys am moron

cack
Report Spam   Logged

donovan188
NLMG
WU Smash Yo Face

PSN: Gunkingcartel/Hood-_-Bishop-_-

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 11, 2010, 06:17:43 pm »

# laughingman2 !!
a chingaderas! fak. this shiit. pinche prime minister hasent not saided that we need to sstop this bullshti so there amenent not no neh nay any possibligh way that them rigt there game ken be humping haxord. Pseaking about Ken, what in the sam fuckinggg hell is the deal with him and fukingg Ryu? those two mother fuckkersses are from two different countros but they got the same motherkfuckking moves. that motherkfucker even has blod hari. it like chwebacca, it makes not damn sense so you has to aquit those two motherbichers. and another think. thats son of a biscuit fish from teh starwars flix always seems to know when its a trap. how the hell does he know this shitt huh? he must have a sexy ass spy on the inside that whispers all the seecret information....secret? thats is some shitt. listen. its strong enough for a man but made for a womin? right? what the fuckkk kind of womans sweats that sona va bich much that you need to have fuckinnng guy strangth deoterant?  what a bichors!! Angry

this guys am moron

cack
Report Spam   Logged

walk it how I talk it, so I talk it how I live it.
IBU
Global Moderator
WU R teh 1337

hi NDS

View Profile WWW
« Reply #100 on: January 11, 2010, 06:21:34 pm »

# laughingman2 !!
So I believe my time has come to part ways with all of you.  There are many reasons contributing to this decision.  WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE A few of which have to deal with the lack of the older users (original members as well) posting anymore, and the abundance of the adolesents posting and spamming at will.  I admit that I tried to keep up with it for the kicks and giggles, but its exhausting now.  I hope some thought of me as a funny guy, but when the times called for it, a serious mature person i like a big dork jajaja.  I just opened escrow on a house and should be closing before the close of the month.  Im starting my own business that I aspire to build up into something great for my family.  And Ive got 2 beautiful children and a wife that I hope you grew fond of that I will be attending to and raising.  These are some of the factors affecting my decision.  The rest are just better left unsaid.

this guys am moron

cack
Report Spam   Logged

Cadillak
Global Moderator
WU Guru

PSN: lakkus

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: February 25, 2010, 12:36:16 am »

# laughingman2 !!
So I believe my time has come to part ways with all of you.  There are many reasons contributing to this decision.  WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE A few of which have to deal with the lack of the older users (original members as well) posting anymore, and the abundance of the adolesents posting and spamming at will.  I admit that I tried to keep up with it for the kicks and giggles, but its exhausting now.  I hope some thought of me as a funny guy, but when the times called for it, a serious mature person i like a big dork jajaja.  I just opened escrow on a house and should be closing before the close of the month.  Im starting my own business that I aspire to build up into something great for my family.  And Ive got 2 beautiful children and a wife that I hope you grew fond of that I will be attending to and raising.  These are some of the factors affecting my decision.  The rest are just better left unsaid.

this guys am moron

cack
Don't know about the thread, but here ya go... Undecided

Azn
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: