Banner
Xtra Smileys
[Open]
We Unite Gaming
April 20, 2024, 04:31:07 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to We Unite Gaming!
Formerly Wii Unite/Wii Unite Gaming

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Youtube Channel Chatbox Staff List Login Register  

#1 thing you want for Christmas

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: #1 thing you want for Christmas  (Read 842 times)
Ress
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 24, 2009, 04:50:46 pm »

Try to eat meat and eggs once in a while.

Liver is the best, I think.
Report Spam   Logged

the KR3AT3R
« Reply #46 on: November 24, 2009, 04:52:57 pm »

I can't get enough of meat. (That's what she said) and I have at least 2 eggs daily. Good protein. Mizz k is worried I may get cholesterol though. I say who cares.  Ill find out when I have a heart attack. Tongue
Report Spam   Logged
Permanent Poopface
Founding Member
WU Guru

Clan: vT

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 24, 2009, 04:56:05 pm »

avocados are my favorate fruit! crazy huh
Report Spam   Logged

MNOP
Master of Smashing
WU R teh 1337

Clan: Ao4
PSN: inebriatedBreed

Lakkass is my gurl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: November 24, 2009, 05:29:42 pm »

I love how everyone is talking about supplements and nutrition. This is my fave thread now. Smiley

As for brands K, I only know the ones in my store. Solaray, Nature's Way, Garden of Life, Solgar, very good brands. Just try to find one that says "Whole food multi-vitamin" on the label. Best absorption, even if it's a tablet.   Afro
Report Spam   Logged

RIP MoH:H2. August 11, 2011.
hey kechuas 1vs1 all that say i lag who KNOWS HOW THE LAG IS NOOONE and pillow when u are doing lag as u said u imobile n i trpw u 15 bullets not true when u are doing lag allll all the bullets that u get hurt so its impossible LIEEEEE how many of u have played with gigant lag NOONE thats cuz the first that u see it wilk be named who put LAG SHIELD TO THE LAG SHIELD when u do lag tell me
MNOPLY I WILL Mnoply's hair YOU IN THE ASS WITH A ROLL OF QUARTERS..YOU NEED 2 STFU.
It's not my fault chicks like your mom and your sisters like me.
[/quote]
Blow me.
the KR3AT3R
« Reply #49 on: November 24, 2009, 07:03:45 pm »

I've heard of natures way for sure. Ill check a GNC for some. Thanks. Kiss *unzips*
Report Spam   Logged
Mum
WU Peacemaker
WU Guru

Clan: OG

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 24, 2009, 09:40:44 pm »

Hey Mnop.  I like to get liquid vitamins and minerals from the health food store.  What do you think of those?
Report Spam   Logged

MNOP
Master of Smashing
WU R teh 1337

Clan: Ao4
PSN: inebriatedBreed

Lakkass is my gurl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: November 24, 2009, 09:45:27 pm »

Hey Mnop.  I like to get liquid vitamins and minerals from the health food store.  What do you think of those?
Good stuff. Best absorption, and they usually have fruit/veggie blends to them too.  Afro
Report Spam   Logged

RIP MoH:H2. August 11, 2011.
hey kechuas 1vs1 all that say i lag who KNOWS HOW THE LAG IS NOOONE and pillow when u are doing lag as u said u imobile n i trpw u 15 bullets not true when u are doing lag allll all the bullets that u get hurt so its impossible LIEEEEE how many of u have played with gigant lag NOONE thats cuz the first that u see it wilk be named who put LAG SHIELD TO THE LAG SHIELD when u do lag tell me
MNOPLY I WILL Mnoply's hair YOU IN THE ASS WITH A ROLL OF QUARTERS..YOU NEED 2 STFU.
It's not my fault chicks like your mom and your sisters like me.
[/quote]
Blow me.
Mum
WU Peacemaker
WU Guru

Clan: OG

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 24, 2009, 09:47:07 pm »

Thanks, that's good to know.  I really like them Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged

jd111
WU Master

Clan: OG, Dead Rabbits
PSN: the_jd111

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 24, 2009, 10:12:25 pm »

^ Costco has good pricing on liquid vitamins.

Here's a summary I copied from Consumer Reports:

Multivitamins
What to avoid, how to choose

TRIED AND TRUE Stick to mainstream multivitamin brands. Our tests found that those sold in cut-rate discount stores are often substandard.
You can generally rely on major brand-name and store-brand multivitamins, our past tests have found. But what about the super-cheap multivitamins in close-out and dollar stores?

Our November 2004 report found problems with other products in those stores, so we tested their multivitamins. The results indicate that buying those pills at such outlets is a **** not worth taking: Nearly half of the 18 tested brands failed to contain the labeled amount of at least one nutrient, and several did not dissolve adequately.

But there are more ways to waste your money on multivitamins than just buying unreliable brands. Some of the roughly 75 million Americans who buy the pills may not need them at all. Others spend extra for megadoses, exotic nutrients, or special formulations that may be unnecessary; some of those high doses may even be harmful.

Here’s a comprehensive guide to making safe, sensible, economic choices about multivitamins, including our recommendations for the optimal doses of the 18 essential nutrients, plus the amounts that could be dangerous.

DO YOU NEED A MULTIVITAMIN?

Multivitamins are clearly beneficial for certain groups who have special nutritional requirements. Those include:

• Women who are pregnant or trying to become pregnant.

• People with gastrointestinal disorders or other nutrient-depleting illnesses such as diabetes or cancer.

• Strict vegetarians (unless they’re knowledgeable about how to get all the necessary nutrients from food).

• Those on restricted diets.

Whether other people should take a multivitamin is less certain. It’s probably not necessary if you eat a healthful diet, meaning plenty of fruits, vegetables, legumes, whole grains, and low-fat dairy products, and modest amounts of fish and low-fat meat and poultry. Indeed, getting your nutrients from food rather than pills offers noteworthy advantages. Food contains beneficial fiber as well as phytochemicals that may not only help prevent disease but also interact usefully with one another. And consuming plenty of nutritious foods leaves less room in your diet for unhealthful choices.

However, research has shown that most Americans don’t eat the recommended diet. As a result, modest nutritional shortages are common, especially after age 50. For example, even older people who eat a healthful diet may lack sufficient amounts of intrinsic factor, a protein produced by the stomach that’s needed to absorb vitamin B12 from food. And they may not get enough vitamin D because the need increases with age and their ability to synthesize the vitamin in response to sunlight declines. Some evidence suggests that taking multivitamins can fill such potential gaps and might reduce the risk of developing certain diseases in that age group as well as in younger people who don’t eat nutritiously.

Note that some people may need additional supplements. Multivitamins typically contain far less than the recommended daily intake of calcium. Some older people, depending on their diet and sun exposure, may need more vitamin D than most multivitamins provide.
Report Spam   Logged

PSN: The_jd111
MEX
Viewing the topic Black Ops Wii Prestige Emblems .
WU Guru

Sexiest guy on Wii Unite

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 25, 2009, 11:31:39 am »

me I'm easy, I want either Lost season 5 on bluray, mbquart mids and tweets or some pen0r shrinking pills

LOL Amish!  Cheesy

Lost Season 5 Blu Ray DVD would be really nice, but i'm getting it for myself so I guess if it's a present from someone else it would have to be some clothes from Man Alive (they sell Sean John, Enyce, and other rapper clothing)
Report Spam   Logged

Joker
WU Guru

PSN: oDUBSTEPo

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 26, 2009, 03:52:06 pm »

I eat a lot of veggies. Mainly becuase my mom is a vegatarian. So I'm always throwing good fruits and veggies down my throat. So I'm not worried.

And for Chirstmas I want:

Well...I don't need anything, nor want anything.
But, a year round bus pass for the City Bus. xDDD
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: