Banner
Xtra Smileys
[Open]
We Unite Gaming
April 20, 2024, 02:11:01 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to We Unite Gaming!
Formerly Wii Unite/Wii Unite Gaming

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Youtube Channel Chatbox Staff List Login Register  

Downey Jr. & Cheadle Officially Cast In Avengers Movie - Favreau to Produce

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Downey Jr. & Cheadle Officially Cast In Avengers Movie - Favreau to Produce  (Read 155 times)
CMKOFAN
WU Regular

Clan: bc & AoM

DARKSIDE OF THE FORCE IS STRONG WITHIN ME!!!!!!!!!

View Profile WWW
« on: October 28, 2008, 11:08:18 pm »

Marvel has made it official for three participants in the Avengers movie with an announcement today that Robert Downey Jr is in as Iron Man--along with Jon Favreau as executive producer. They also confirmed our previous report that actor Don Cheadle will replace Terrance Howard in Iron Man II, and will also be on the roster of The Avengers.

One wonders if the announcement today was meant to deflect the immense criticism coming from fans about the unexplained Howard/Cheadle switcheroo. But, the additional casting of Cheadle in The Avengers movie may explain much. This from Marvel...

As part of his four picture deal with Marvel Studios, Robert Downey Jr. is appearing as Tony Stark in "The Avengers" motion picture, as well as reprising his starring role as the larger-than-life leading character in "Iron Man 2." Jon Favreau will return to direct the sequel to the blockbuster "Iron Man," which to date has grossed over $578 million worldwide, as well as executive produce "The Avengers."

Don Cheadle Will Star as Rhodey in "Iron Man 2"

Marvel Studios is pleased today to confirm that an agreement has been finalized with award-winning actor Don Cheadle to take on the role of Colonel James "Rhodey" Rhodes in Marvel's "Iron Man 2" due in theaters on May 7, 2010. In casting Cheadle, Marvel replaces Terrence Howard who appeared in the role of Rhodey in Iron Man.

Cheadle is also signed on to perform the same role in "The Avengers" and subsequent installments of the "Iron Man" franchise.

"We are very excited about working with the extraordinarily talented Don Cheadle as we expand the role of Rhodey in 'Iron Man 2.' It has already become apparent as we prep the movie for production, that the dynamic between Robert and Don will take 'Iron Man 2' to new heights," said Kevin Feige, President of Marvel Studios.

Based on Marvel's iconic Super Hero, "Iron Man 2" continues the story of this summer's box office blockbuster IRON MAN, the first feature film produced independently by Marvel Studios. "Iron Man 2" will be produced by Marvel Studios' President, Kevin Feige, and executive produced by Louis D'Esposito, Jon Favreau, Stan Lee, David Maisel and Denis Stewart.

In a movie event, "The Avengers" will bring together the super hero team of Marvel Comics characters for the first time ever, including Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, the Hulk and more, as they are forced to band together to battle the biggest foe they've ever faced.

The highly anticipated sequel to "Iron Man" will be released in theatres on May 7, 2010 and "The Avengers" will be released July 15, 2011. Both films will be distributed by Paramount Pictures.

I TOOK THIS INFORMATION FROM "COMIC BOOK MOVIE"... THIS IS **** GREAT!!!!!!!!! ^_^

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

HOOPTY CLAN
WU Elite

Clan: Bravo Company

A Cog In The ZOG Machine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2008, 01:33:41 am »

EFF THE AVENGERS!!!

WEST COAST AVENGERS FOR LIFE!!! HAWKEYE, SCARLETT WITCH, AND VISION FTW!!
Report Spam   Logged

|||NOG81|||HOOPTY CLAN|||www.bravoco.tk|||
CMKOFAN
WU Regular

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2008, 02:01:23 am »

I PREFER HULK AND THOR  Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

HOOPTY CLAN
WU Elite

A Cog In The ZOG Machine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2008, 04:16:29 am »

I liked the Moon-Knight/Avengers crossover thang a few years back. Moon-Knight is such a slept on hero...He never got his due.
Report Spam   Logged

CMKOFAN
WU Regular

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2008, 12:24:07 pm »

I LIKE MOONKNIGHT COSTUME Smiley.... I HAVE 2 ACTION FIGURES OF HIM
Report Spam   Logged

NDS IS POPPIN
AND SHIT
oprah abmin
WU Guru

Clan: [Y]ou [A]in't [S]hit

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2008, 05:32:14 pm »

ok
Report Spam   Logged

wen your wherate hunters this hunters spire, trace, sylyx, samus. noxsus, kanden and weawel. my wherete is trava and sylyx
excoos mee I m live finlad Im not speak englis vey good
Hi went you cam my claan message mee mee test you I am foorums kloc 14-20 maybi.
fac ur Wink
cam you cam my claan message this hunters trace sylyx noxsus
weiwrote hunters

If you're an old F5 member that found those quote somehow via Google and you see this ****... send me a message.
HOOPTY CLAN
WU Elite

A Cog In The ZOG Machine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2008, 07:45:38 pm »

ok

^You're Goddamn right it is Angry
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print