Banner
Xtra Smileys
[Open]
We Unite Gaming
April 18, 2024, 10:19:10 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to We Unite Gaming!
Formerly Wii Unite/Wii Unite Gaming

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Youtube Channel Chatbox Staff List Login Register  

So...

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: So...  (Read 544 times)
Handass
Peck's Bitch
WU Master

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: March 18, 2010, 12:31:28 am »

start throwing togepi on your pokewalker when you're not playing.....each step is 1 exp up till the pokemon reaches a new level....after that it builds the pokemons happiness, which is what you need to evolve togepi....then get a light stone to evolve it again and you'll be straight.....same thing with elekid

oh and 4727-0182-1740

oh and get a teddiursa to replace the sentret if you have silver
Report Spam   Logged

Hound, Grey Hound
WU Pwn

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 18, 2010, 08:05:58 am »

I'll get my kids fc's for this game if you don't mind; not sure you'd ever use it but, hey you never know.  I let them play last night, and man, it's all I heard about.  I'm not sure they completely understand the pokepedometer thing yet, is there something special about it I can tell them.  They know of course, to put a pokemon in it.
Report Spam   Logged
Cadillak
Global Moderator
WU Guru

PSN: lakkus

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 18, 2010, 08:17:06 am »

lol @ pokepedometer
Report Spam   Logged
MEX
Viewing the topic Black Ops Wii Prestige Emblems .
WU Guru

Sexiest guy on Wii Unite

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 18, 2010, 11:18:15 am »

start throwing togepi on your pokewalker when you're not playing.....each step is 1 exp up till the pokemon reaches a new level....after that it builds the pokemons happiness, which is what you need to evolve togepi....then get a light stone to evolve it again and you'll be straight.....same thing with elekid

oh and 4727-0182-1740

oh and get a teddiursa to replace the sentret if you have silver

Actually my Togepi evolved into a Togetic yesterday at night. Lv. 16 so it must have really loved me  Cool My sentret also evolved into a Furret and it's pretty beast, but yeah I think I may take your offer on that Teddiursa.

My fc is: 0088-4492-8888 (super easy huh?)
Trainer name: Mailo

Oh yeah I caught a Magby yesterday lol.
Report Spam   Logged

MEX
WU Guru

Sexiest guy on Wii Unite

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 18, 2010, 11:20:29 am »

I'll get my kids fc's for this game if you don't mind; not sure you'd ever use it but, hey you never know.  I let them play last night, and man, it's all I heard about.  I'm not sure they completely understand the pokepedometer thing yet, is there something special about it I can tell them.  They know of course, to put a pokemon in it.

Yeah I can hook them up and trade them some rare Pokemon from my Platinum game for free like Charmander or something. The PokeWalker is pretty cool because it encourages them to go outside and play or exercise. Of course you can cheat and shake the damn thing, but if you actually earn watts fair and square it feels extra cool when you get items and Pokemon for your hard work.
Report Spam   Logged

the KR3AT3R
« Reply #65 on: March 18, 2010, 01:02:52 pm »

MAN! This discussion is even more ghay than the Lost one. Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
MEX
WU Guru

Sexiest guy on Wii Unite

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 18, 2010, 01:07:26 pm »

Listen you fruity fairy shut the **** up! If you don't like Pokemanz then get the **** out! You don't see me posting in the PS3 section making fun of your fruity games. That's because i'm mature  Cool

/lrn2bematureyoufruitycholo/

I hope you know i'm playing around Kr3at3r Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

the KR3AT3R
« Reply #67 on: March 18, 2010, 01:13:10 pm »

If I start talking smokeymon type jibberish on the PS3 forums, then feel free to slap the **** out of me and kick me in the baby maker for being a nerdy ass freak.
Report Spam   Logged
MEX
WU Guru

Sexiest guy on Wii Unite

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 18, 2010, 03:53:38 pm »

Why would you talk Pokemanz in the PS3 section? It has no purpose or meaning there. Now if you talk God Of Warish then that's okay.
Report Spam   Logged

the KR3AT3R
« Reply #69 on: March 18, 2010, 04:14:04 pm »

I meant if I talked as retarded as you guys then knock some sense into me.
Report Spam   Logged
MEX
WU Guru

Sexiest guy on Wii Unite

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 18, 2010, 05:05:19 pm »

lol Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

Handass
Peck's Bitch
WU Master

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 18, 2010, 05:43:45 pm »

Yeah I can hook them up and trade them some rare Pokemon from my Platinum game for free like Charmander or something. The PokeWalker is pretty cool because it encourages them to go outside and play or exercise. Of course you can cheat and shake the damn thing, but if you actually earn watts fair and square it feels extra cool when you get items and Pokemon for your hard work.

they can actually get a charmander the legit way in the game....after you basically beat everything you can go to prof oak and he'll let you choose one of the original starters
Report Spam   Logged

Hound, Grey Hound
WU Pwn

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 18, 2010, 08:09:39 pm »

Oooh, good info on the charmander, I'll let them know.  And again, for anyone who hasn't played pokemon (KREATER!) it's really fun, and it's not over in 4 hours like some single player games.  I said before, I played Diamond for like 200 hours and still didn't do everything. 
Report Spam   Logged
Handass
Peck's Bitch
WU Master

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 18, 2010, 10:51:02 pm »

http://www.serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/

that'll have everything your kids will wanna know about the game....including the very short list of unobtainable pokemon(meaning without trading/cheating)
Report Spam   Logged

Hound, Grey Hound
WU Pwn

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 18, 2010, 11:38:36 pm »

sweet!
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: