Banner
Xtra Smileys
[Open]
We Unite Gaming
April 18, 2024, 05:29:23 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to We Unite Gaming!
Formerly Wii Unite/Wii Unite Gaming

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Youtube Channel Chatbox Staff List Login Register  

wT...

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: wT...  (Read 312 times)
Koolman
Founding Member
WU Recruit

Clan: Smash Society

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2008, 10:21:55 pm »

lol pwned.
Report Spam   Logged

NDS IS POPPIN
AND SHIT
oprah abmin
WU Guru

Clan: [Y]ou [A]in't [S]hit

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2008, 11:10:56 pm »

LMAO how do you report a channel?? how do you know it was "WT"??
im WT does that mean i did it? if so i dont know what the f*** your talking about? and what was on his page that could be reported???Did he have ****?? did he have copyrighted material on it??? if so the youtube would do it itself.
 What kind of lame ass says WT reported his page then says im not sure it was them??? what a f***ing idiot man that dude is. check your sources before commenting. And its f***ing retarded to blame a whole clan for one persons actions if it was someone from WT.

so if it was someone from WT im sorry but f*** that person cuz i liked alex's channel too.
I am sorry that Manny posted this message, Messakin. Rest assure we have nothing towards WT; only against certain members, which is a small sum (OK we really hate Bug, but then again, I know a lot of people in his own clan that hate him too). There is no evidence that WT reported it and when we found out Alex's channel and videos were removed I sarcastically said "LOL IT WAS WT" or something along those lines, so it is my fault this started.

Sorry.
Report Spam   Logged

wen your wherate hunters this hunters spire, trace, sylyx, samus. noxsus, kanden and weawel. my wherete is trava and sylyx
excoos mee I m live finlad Im not speak englis vey good
Hi went you cam my claan message mee mee test you I am foorums kloc 14-20 maybi.
fac ur Wink
cam you cam my claan message this hunters trace sylyx noxsus
weiwrote hunters

If you're an old F5 member that found those quote somehow via Google and you see this ****... send me a message.
MannyF5
Mannly Experience
Founding Member
WU Regular

Clan: The Fatal Five
Xbox Live: MannyF5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2008, 09:40:20 am »

LMAO how do you report a channel?? how do you know it was "WT"??
im WT does that mean i did it? if so i dont know what the f*** your talking about? and what was on his page that could be reported???Did he have ****?? did he have copyrighted material on it??? if so the youtube would do it itself.
 What kind of lame ass says WT reported his page then says im not sure it was them??? what a f***ing idiot man that dude is. check your sources before commenting. And its f***ing retarded to blame a whole clan for one persons actions if it was someone from WT.

so if it was someone from WT im sorry but f*** that person cuz i liked alex's channel too.
I am sorry that Manny posted this message, Messakin. Rest assure we have nothing towards WT; only against certain members, which is a small sum (OK we really hate Bug, but then again, I know a lot of people in his own clan that hate him too). There is no evidence that WT reported it and when we found out Alex's channel and videos were removed I sarcastically said "LOL IT WAS WT" or something along those lines, so it is my fault this started.

Sorry.

Lol NDS.

I took you seriously because I had a reason to believe it was true. Sarcasm on the internet is hard to detect  Undecided
Report Spam   Logged

MNOP
Master of Smashing
WU R teh 1337

Clan: Ao4
PSN: inebriatedBreed

Lakkass is my gurl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2008, 10:12:33 am »

How can you get suspended from YouTube when it's so free-lance? Was he showing pr0n, wtf? o_O

Report Spam   Logged

RIP MoH:H2. August 11, 2011.
hey kechuas 1vs1 all that say i lag who KNOWS HOW THE LAG IS NOOONE and pillow when u are doing lag as u said u imobile n i trpw u 15 bullets not true when u are doing lag allll all the bullets that u get hurt so its impossible LIEEEEE how many of u have played with gigant lag NOONE thats cuz the first that u see it wilk be named who put LAG SHIELD TO THE LAG SHIELD when u do lag tell me
MNOPLY I WILL Mnoply's hair YOU IN THE ASS WITH A ROLL OF QUARTERS..YOU NEED 2 STFU.
It's not my fault chicks like your mom and your sisters like me.
[/quote]
Blow me.
MessakiNg
the one and only
Global Moderator
WU Pwn

Clan: WTCLAN
Xbox Live: MessakiN

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2008, 11:42:18 am »

np NDS like i said though if it was someone from WT im sorry... i dont spend anytime around the brawl n00bs... i hate that game and hate the kids it attracted when it came out. our main chat is full of aretards.
Report Spam   Logged

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=bluntd4life&view=videos

I WILL RULE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! after i finish these here beers
MNOP
Master of Smashing
WU R teh 1337

Clan: Ao4
PSN: inebriatedBreed

Lakkass is my gurl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2008, 11:49:09 am »

I blame the schools.
Report Spam   Logged

RIP MoH:H2. August 11, 2011.
hey kechuas 1vs1 all that say i lag who KNOWS HOW THE LAG IS NOOONE and pillow when u are doing lag as u said u imobile n i trpw u 15 bullets not true when u are doing lag allll all the bullets that u get hurt so its impossible LIEEEEE how many of u have played with gigant lag NOONE thats cuz the first that u see it wilk be named who put LAG SHIELD TO THE LAG SHIELD when u do lag tell me
MNOPLY I WILL Mnoply's hair YOU IN THE ASS WITH A ROLL OF QUARTERS..YOU NEED 2 STFU.
It's not my fault chicks like your mom and your sisters like me.
[/quote]
Blow me.
OhioLawyer
Administrator
WU Master

Clan: The Fatal Five

Romans 5:8

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2008, 11:55:58 am »

relax, more than likely no one reported his account.  I know for a fact that record labels have tools on youtube to search for their music based solely upon the sound file for the video.  Many record labels that have contracts with youtube use this to force extra ads on those video pages, but smaller companies, like the one that reported alex's page can generally only report to youtube about copyright issues.  So it was the record company that found their music was used.  And as I said at the F5 site, it is not that alex violated any copyright laws, but that it was a violation of youtube policy and that by youtube having had that on their site for a profit, they were violating the copyright and therefore have an incentive to remove it to avoid lawsuits.  While we have all violated that policy of youtube (every single one of my videos), alex got singled out because of a particular small record company and the fact that his page got a lot of hits.
Report Spam   Logged

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati
Tyson
Founding Member
WU Combatant

Clan: dub t

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2008, 01:41:42 pm »

IT WAS MEEEE!!!!!!

phase 1 of taking over America HAS BEGUN!!
we Canadians will report all of your youtube accounts. Then what will you do huh!?
Report Spam   Logged

DISCLAIMER: The above post may contain crude homo erotic content, content which may include messakin, jontaru, and a cup. View at own risk.
A WALL
Ocelot's SEX partner
honrary abmin
WU Elite

Clan: Rise 2 Honor
Xbox Live: bjisdabomb9

No Portugese.........

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2008, 04:59:46 pm »

Tyson wins the best signature award, hands down
Report Spam   Logged

NDS IS POPPIN
AND SHIT
oprah abmin
WU Guru

Clan: [Y]ou [A]in't [S]hit

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2008, 05:25:21 pm »

IT WAS MEEEE!!!!!!

phase 1 of taking over America HAS BEGUN!!
we Canadians will report all of your youtube accounts. Then what will you do huh!?
HAHAHAH
Report Spam   Logged

wen your wherate hunters this hunters spire, trace, sylyx, samus. noxsus, kanden and weawel. my wherete is trava and sylyx
excoos mee I m live finlad Im not speak englis vey good
Hi went you cam my claan message mee mee test you I am foorums kloc 14-20 maybi.
fac ur Wink
cam you cam my claan message this hunters trace sylyx noxsus
weiwrote hunters

If you're an old F5 member that found those quote somehow via Google and you see this ****... send me a message.
MessakiNg
the one and only
Global Moderator
WU Pwn

Clan: WTCLAN
Xbox Live: MessakiN

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2008, 05:56:24 pm »

Tyson wins the best signature award, hands down

thank you thank you
Report Spam   Logged

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=bluntd4life&view=videos