Banner
Xtra Smileys
[Open]
We Unite Gaming
April 17, 2024, 07:09:37 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to We Unite Gaming!
Formerly Wii Unite/Wii Unite Gaming

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Youtube Channel Chatbox Staff List Login Register  

NDS' Top 5 MoH Players of All Time

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 16   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NDS' Top 5 MoH Players of All Time  (Read 3100 times)
NDS IS POPPIN
AND SHIT
oprah abmin
WU Guru

Clan: [Y]ou [A]in't [S]hit

View Profile
« on: August 17, 2010, 05:37:57 pm »

THIS IS STRICTLY FOR MY N.I.G.G.A.Z. WHO I THOUGHT WERE GOOD AT MOH

I've been checking the MoH board and nothing has been going on. So here's a thread I'm posting because I want it to become huge. Why? I want to hear the flames, arguments, and debates as to where certain players were placed on my list. I want to hear how some people don't even deserve being on this list (which will be hilarious considering the list is nothing more than my opinion). Yes, this list reflects my honest opinion as to who I thought was the best of the best. However, considering I made the thread in about 2 minutes, expect potential changes/edits although I'm certain that my top 3 will remain static.

As we all know, MoH had truly died during the first quarter of last year (2009, in case a mothafucka reading this in 2013). The clans that mattered had moved on to playing other Wii games, while players, like myself, simply abandoned the Wii altogether for other consoles, such as the Xbox 360. Even after this migration, a handful of veterans still played MoH and they could obviously tell the game wasn't the same anymore; the number of online players dropped in average. There was almost no challenge anymore considering the absence of countless great players (which also means that just because you're not on my top 5 list doesn't mean I don't consider you great). The only challenge for them was finding a different game to play.

Considering the huge amount of time that has passed after the death of MoH's true competition scene, I've decided to create a list. As a former tester of F5, I decided who was allowed to be in the clan and I had a strong eye as to what was considered a good player and whatnot. Using that same criteria, and personal experience while playing against these guys, here is my list of mothafuckas who just stuck out to me. Even with the major differences in opinion, these are the five guys who deserve to be on everyone's lists because they are honestly the best of the best.

* Things to make clear before reading:

• Yes, this list is in a particular order
  • All of these guys are people who were great with multiple weapons. I'm not wasting my time with "best (gun here) user" male cattle dung. With that being said, don't assume I think that these guys could use all weapons better than anyone else; MessakiN would murder all of these guys in a shotgun battle, even if all these guys were beasts with the shotgun too. (for example).

5. F5Wonka

4. Tyson

3. SoL Ocelot Z

2. Biochicken

1. HaggertyLaX

If this thread is 'successful' I'll add individual descriptions as to why I think these guys are the best. In the mean time, discuss. Flame. Troll. Spam. Do whatever. Post your own top 5 if you'd like. And remember as I said, "just because you're not on my top 5 list doesn't mean I don't consider a lot of you great."
« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 10:57:36 pm by iNDS (CAUSE I AM NDS LOL THATS WHY ITS iNDS) » Report Spam   Logged

wen your wherate hunters this hunters spire, trace, sylyx, samus. noxsus, kanden and weawel. my wherete is trava and sylyx
excoos mee I m live finlad Im not speak englis vey good
Hi went you cam my claan message mee mee test you I am foorums kloc 14-20 maybi.
fac ur Wink
cam you cam my claan message this hunters trace sylyx noxsus
weiwrote hunters

If you're an old F5 member that found those quote somehow via Google and you see this ****... send me a message.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

the KR3AT3R
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2010, 05:48:23 pm »

I AM GREAT YOU AM NOT GRAAT LOL

AND ****
Report Spam   Logged
the KR3AT3R
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2010, 05:52:00 pm »

Nah, srsyl, I played Occie off that list and he was good stuff.

1. JK7
2. DREAMR
3. Agas
4. Chizzle
5. I've got a few so ill post which one I thinks deserves it over the others.
Report Spam   Logged
Laughing Turd
Global Moderator
WU Guru

Clan: Dragon Boys

Maldita mi duda fue fatal.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2010, 06:23:36 pm »

your opinions are wrong and IRS.
Report Spam   Logged

Laughing Turd
Global Moderator
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2010, 06:46:13 pm »

I THOT I WAS GONNA BE IN THAT LIST FOR BEST DECOY BAH YOU KSIPPED ME MOTHAFUKKA

NOW I GOTTA COMPENSATE FOR FOR THE AMOUNT OF PRIDE TAHT I JUS **** OUT

YOU MUST NOT HEARD O ME THATS WHY

i DESERVE TO BE AT THE TOP OF THAT LIST DEAH YEAH, NUMBER 5 **** AND **** ITS NOT FAIR
Report Spam   Logged

the KR3AT3R
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2010, 06:59:15 pm »

ROFL!! WTF MAN.  Cheesy

So 5 is a 3-way tie...It was too hard to decide.   Embarrassed

Grimjow/Rottweiler/Nog81
Report Spam   Logged
MEX
Viewing the topic Black Ops Wii Prestige Emblems .
WU Guru

Sexiest guy on Wii Unite

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2010, 07:33:06 pm »

FIJCK U MOTHAFUCKA I SHOULD BEE NUMBA WAND IN DAT BIATCH!! AND ****!!
Report Spam   Logged

NDS IS POPPIN
AND SHIT
oprah abmin
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2010, 08:34:03 pm »

I hope a lotta mothafuckas don't avoid posting here just because they didn't get mentioned.  Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged

wen your wherate hunters this hunters spire, trace, sylyx, samus. noxsus, kanden and weawel. my wherete is trava and sylyx
Hi went you cam my claan message mee mee test you I am foorums kloc 14-20 maybi.
fac ur Wink
weiwrote hunters

If you're an old F5 member that found those quote somehow via Google and you see this ****... send me a message.
Laughing Turd
Global Moderator
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2010, 08:43:23 pm »

In all honesty by the time I came around all the guys you listed were long gone. I'd rather not make a list myself for fear of making a fool of myself (yeah its ironic considering what I do here, **** off) but the best I've played would include Bantha, Maddog and Tigerfear. Those always stick out in my head.
Report Spam   Logged

MEX
Viewing the topic Black Ops Wii Prestige Emblems .
WU Guru

Sexiest guy on Wii Unite

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2010, 08:49:11 pm »

WHAT ABOOT MEEEE?! FIJCK U TOO MOTHAFUCKAAA AND ****!!!
Report Spam   Logged

the KR3AT3R
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2010, 10:14:50 pm »

Turd's shotty would be in my top 5. Cool
Report Spam   Logged
Flawless
Founding Member
WU Pwn

Clan: Art of Wii

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2010, 10:25:03 pm »

WHAT?! this is male cattle dung i should be in the top 5 EASILY I'M THE BEST PLAYER to ever touch a wiimote. My Zooka topped everyones!!11! and my grenades! OMG dont even get me started on that!!  Afro
Report Spam   Logged

Check out My Site
Turboweasle
Administrator
WU Guru

PSN: Turboweasle

Turboweasle: everyone's favorite speedy rodent

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2010, 10:27:43 pm »

5. F5Wonka

Without a doubt.  I remember the first time I played him was in a scrimmage with F5.  He completely destroyed everyone who came within one hundred feet of him.  Unreal.

4. Tyson

Wish I could have played him more.  The only memory I have of playing him was in a Sewers DM I made near the end of MoH's competitive life.  Even though he hadn't played in weeks, he came in third or second with a Garand or some ish like that.  Was very impressive.

3. SoL Ocelot Z

Occie <3

My first clan war was with SoL against CZ (Clan Zero for you newfags), in which Occie pulled our team.  I'm pretty sure he was the only one who went positive in any of the matches.  Huge respect for that MP40.  And who can forget MoH Ashely?

2. Biochicken

Probably the best sniper that ever played the game, no question.  He also had an incredible Thompson.

1. HaggertyLaX

My first and only memory of Haggs was when you, NDS, and he alted into SoL.  I was stupid enough to try you guys out 2 vs. 1...

Spent most of the match hiding because I knew that showing myself at all would mean death.

My personal top five:

5.  Bio
4.  Ingsmasha
3.  Barricade
2.  Wonka
1.  Agas-- #1 in our hearts, mirite?
Report Spam   Logged

"And I also told the students that, for the sake of humanity's future, I hoped they were all sterile." - Ignatius Reilly.
Never mind what your daughter is taught in school; what she remembers is what she has learned from you.
Anti-Noob Fortress of Veteraness Council Member
~Turboweasle~

I NEVER squeeze my jubblies, so that stuff wouldn't work for me.
NDS IS POPPIN
AND SHIT
oprah abmin
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2010, 10:29:33 pm »

WHAT?! this is male cattle dung i should be in the top 5 EASILY I'M THE BEST PLAYER to ever touch a wiimote. My Zooka topped everyones!!11! and my grenades! OMG dont even get me started on that!!  Afro
You were actually 6th but i decided to scrap the top 10 cause I couldn't think any further back LOL
Report Spam   Logged

fac ur Wink
weiwrote hunters

NDS IS POPPIN
AND SHIT
oprah abmin
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2010, 10:30:32 pm »

1. HaggertyLaX

My first and only memory of Haggs was when you, NDS, and he alted into SoL.  I was stupid enough to try you guys out 2 vs. 1...

Spent most of the match hiding because I knew that showing myself at all would mean death.

LMFAO good times eh?
Report Spam   Logged

fac ur Wink
weiwrote hunters

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 16   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: