Banner
Xtra Smileys
[Open]
We Unite Gaming
March 29, 2024, 01:29:40 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to We Unite Gaming!
Formerly Wii Unite/Wii Unite Gaming

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Youtube Channel Chatbox Staff List Login Register  

Official Steam ID Topic

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Steam ID Topic  (Read 739 times)
Cadillak
Global Moderator
WU Guru

PSN: lakkus

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 22, 2012, 10:53:12 am »

i was surprised when you hit me up on the chat last night. it just popped up out of nowhere. I didn't know it was already running in the background, lol.

so, what game can we all play together that everyone likes? can't be a game that needs a powerhouse PC.
Report Spam   Logged
TH3 NAZ1
WU Smash Yo Face

Clan: Nazi
PSN: SpRayZz-N-PrAyZz
Xbox Live: Don't have one.

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 22, 2012, 02:11:23 pm »

i was surprised when you hit me up on the chat last night. it just popped up out of nowhere. I didn't know it was already running in the background, lol.

so, what game can we all play together that everyone likes? can't be a game that needs a powerhouse PC.
Lakk, you **** noob. Add me when you get the chance and we can play some TF2! Steam ID: Problem humper?
Yeah I know it's a weird ID. But it makes people mad.  Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

*gets joker a bong*
Hazardousdoc
#1 Eevee lover
Founding Member
WU Ensign

Clan: Fatal Five

Trump Card!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: September 22, 2012, 02:55:27 pm »

I've poked around and know it's possible, but it's not particularly easy.  We'll have to use a service like Voobly to do it.

I figured it would be more than just joining each other through stream. I remember last time I looked into it I found that it www a bit of a pain to set up. I was hoping I could just sign into stream, send you an invite, and play. Obviously, I don't know **** about PC gaming since the last time I played a PC game against someone was in 7th grade computer class playing doom when the teacher was gone.

lol, I remember when our computer club in HS got the java quake game running on linux, and we would just play that all the time.  Our teacher didn't even care during programming, so long as we had our work done.

Then we managed to get a demo of Halo running, and it was awesome.  I think the principle caught 2 guys once, and tried to make us stop.  Then one of my friends hacked the school clocks and set the clocks a few hours ahead of schedule, and would shut the lights off in the auditorium during a class meeting or something.  Hilarious stuff.
Report Spam   Logged

Currently playing:  Gaems
Squire Grooktook
Brain Fusion Recipient
Founding Member
WU Pwn

Clan: I WALK ALONE AND CHOOSE MY OWN PATH
PSN: Groucho2

Hallowed be The Game

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: September 22, 2012, 03:12:01 pm »

Tf2 is always easy to set up.

Left 4 Dead and it's sequel both run on a lot of pc's, and are great fun.
Report Spam   Logged

Cadillak
Global Moderator
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 22, 2012, 08:02:44 pm »

Lakk, you ****ing noob. Add me when you get the chance and we can play some TF2! Steam ID: Problem ****er?

you have to send me an invite. I can't send one dude. also, you steam ID is censored, lol. post it without the censor you homo.
Report Spam   Logged
TH3 NAZ1
WU Smash Yo Face

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 23, 2012, 05:15:04 am »

Lakk, you ****ing noob. Add me when you get the chance and we can play some TF2! Steam ID: Problem ****er?

you have to send me an invite. I can't send one dude. also, you steam ID is censored, lol. post it without the censor you homo.
Will do. Adding you right now.
Report Spam   Logged

*gets joker a bong*
Cadillak
Global Moderator
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 23, 2012, 11:39:17 am »

got it  Afro

I had TF2 running on my laptop this morning.  Afro
Report Spam   Logged
Turboweasle
Administrator
WU Guru

PSN: Turboweasle

Turboweasle: everyone's favorite speedy rodent

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 23, 2012, 12:46:16 pm »

Awesome.  I really want to play TF2 with you, Lakkus.  It would be hilarious.
Report Spam   Logged

"And I also told the students that, for the sake of humanity's future, I hoped they were all sterile." - Ignatius Reilly.
Never mind what your daughter is taught in school; what she remembers is what she has learned from you.
Anti-Noob Fortress of Veteraness Council Member
~Turboweasle~

I NEVER squeeze my jubblies, so that stuff wouldn't work for me.
Cadillak
Global Moderator
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 23, 2012, 05:14:18 pm »

it wasn't running great, but it worked. I had the settings kinda high and didn't have time to turn it down and see if it would run better. the fps was too low to play with the settings up? Question: will it help if I played in a smaller window? My laptop screen is pretty big so I could play in a smaller window. Also, wtf do all those settings mean and which ones do I want on/off? I know most of the basic stuff.

What game should I buy? I was thinking of getting Braid or something like that. I like a da old school type games.
Report Spam   Logged
Squire Grooktook
Brain Fusion Recipient
Founding Member
WU Pwn

Hallowed be The Game

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: September 23, 2012, 05:29:09 pm »

it wasn't running great, but it worked. I had the settings kinda high and didn't have time to turn it down and see if it would run better. the fps was too low to play with the settings up? Question: will it help if I played in a smaller window? My laptop screen is pretty big so I could play in a smaller window. Also, wtf do all those settings mean and which ones do I want on/off? I know most of the basic stuff.

What game should I buy? I was thinking of getting Braid or something like that. I like a da old school type games.

If I recall, windowed generally helps run faster. I don't recall what all the settings are in TF2, but generally you want textures set to low if you want a smoother game. Experiment.

Also if you like old school games, I highly recommend The Binding of Isaac. Seriously.
Report Spam   Logged

Cadillak
Global Moderator
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 23, 2012, 05:48:23 pm »

That game looks cool. Thanks.

What about actual old school remade games that have online now. Any good ones we could play? Something like we used to play in arcades together.
Report Spam   Logged
Squire Grooktook
Brain Fusion Recipient
Founding Member
WU Pwn

Hallowed be The Game

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: September 23, 2012, 06:01:07 pm »

Well, I dunno about remakes on Steam. there's Gundeadligne, which is a side scrolling bullet hell shmup with online co op on Steam. Terraria you might also like.

Actually, you could always go straight for the kill and just play the original games via emulator with netplay.
Report Spam   Logged

TH3 NAZ1
WU Smash Yo Face

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 24, 2012, 05:25:29 am »

Awesome.  I really want to play TF2 with you, Lakkus.  It would be hilarious.
Turbo, I'll have to add you man. We would have a lot of fun haha. I will add you as soon as I can.
Report Spam   Logged

*gets joker a bong*
Turboweasle
Administrator
WU Guru

PSN: Turboweasle

Turboweasle: everyone's favorite speedy rodent

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 24, 2012, 09:54:49 am »

Cool.  I don't get to play a ton, but if you see me online feel free to message me.
Report Spam   Logged

"And I also told the students that, for the sake of humanity's future, I hoped they were all sterile." - Ignatius Reilly.
Never mind what your daughter is taught in school; what she remembers is what she has learned from you.
Anti-Noob Fortress of Veteraness Council Member
~Turboweasle~

I NEVER squeeze my jubblies, so that stuff wouldn't work for me.
Tiger
honrary abmin
WU R teh 1337

Xbox Live: TIGERSHARK27

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 14, 2012, 04:53:55 am »

I think my Steam ID is TIGERSHARK27?  It might end in 827 though, I honestly don't remember.  Add me, because I don't think I can add others for some reason.
Report Spam   Logged

thanks Tiger, now i can say **** without getting random asterisks.

R.I.P. MoHH2 11/13/07 - 8/11/11
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: