Banner
Xtra Smileys
[Open]
We Unite Gaming
March 28, 2024, 01:35:17 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to We Unite Gaming!
Formerly Wii Unite/Wii Unite Gaming

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Youtube Channel Chatbox Staff List Login Register  

I AM NOT NDS AND YOU AM NOT NDS BUT THAT GUY OVER THERE MIGHT BE NDS AND IBU (you sexy boy) IS

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I AM NOT NDS AND YOU AM NOT NDS BUT THAT GUY OVER THERE MIGHT BE NDS AND IBU (you sexy boy) IS  (Read 738 times)
MNOP
Master of Smashing
WU R teh 1337

Clan: Ao4
PSN: inebriatedBreed

Lakkass is my gurl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #135 on: October 19, 2011, 09:35:16 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

RIP MoH:H2. August 11, 2011.
hey kechuas 1vs1 all that say i lag who KNOWS HOW THE LAG IS NOOONE and pillow when u are doing lag as u said u imobile n i trpw u 15 bullets not true when u are doing lag allll all the bullets that u get hurt so its impossible LIEEEEE how many of u have played with gigant lag NOONE thats cuz the first that u see it wilk be named who put LAG SHIELD TO THE LAG SHIELD when u do lag tell me
MNOPLY I WILL Mnoply's hair YOU IN THE ASS WITH A ROLL OF QUARTERS..YOU NEED 2 STFU.
It's not my fault chicks like your mom and your sisters like me.
[/quote]
Blow me.
Baw
I assume, therefore I might be.
Founding Member
WU Pwn

Clan: Wu Tang
PSN: Nothing
Xbox Live: x Tha Bizness

I want to be the very best that no one ever was.

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: October 23, 2011, 11:48:14 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

NDS IS POPPIN
AND SHIT
WU Guru

Clan: [Y]ou [A]in't [S]hit

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: October 24, 2011, 02:16:27 am »

Report Spam   Logged

wen your wherate hunters this hunters spire, trace, sylyx, samus. noxsus, kanden and weawel. my wherete is trava and sylyx
excoos mee I m live finlad Im not speak englis vey good
Hi went you cam my claan message mee mee test you I am foorums kloc 14-20 maybi.
fac ur Wink
cam you cam my claan message this hunters trace sylyx noxsus
weiwrote hunters

If you're an old F5 member that found those quote somehow via Google and you see this ****... send me a message.
Tiger
honrary abmin
WU R teh 1337

Xbox Live: TIGERSHARK27

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: October 24, 2011, 02:20:53 am »

Report Spam   Logged

thanks Tiger, now i can say **** without getting random asterisks.

R.I.P. MoHH2 11/13/07 - 8/11/11
IRSmoh
PSN: IRSmoh <-add this sh1t
WU Pwn

PSN: IRSmoh
Xbox Live: D: so many douches

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: October 24, 2011, 08:07:55 am »

Report Spam   Logged
NDS IS POPPIN
AND SHIT
WU Guru

Clan: [Y]ou [A]in't [S]hit

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: November 21, 2011, 09:20:16 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

wen your wherate hunters this hunters spire, trace, sylyx, samus. noxsus, kanden and weawel. my wherete is trava and sylyx
excoos mee I m live finlad Im not speak englis vey good
Hi went you cam my claan message mee mee test you I am foorums kloc 14-20 maybi.
fac ur Wink
cam you cam my claan message this hunters trace sylyx noxsus
weiwrote hunters

If you're an old F5 member that found those quote somehow via Google and you see this ****... send me a message.
MNOP
Master of Smashing
WU R teh 1337

Clan: Ao4
PSN: inebriatedBreed

Lakkass is my gurl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #141 on: July 08, 2012, 11:00:23 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

RIP MoH:H2. August 11, 2011.
hey kechuas 1vs1 all that say i lag who KNOWS HOW THE LAG IS NOOONE and pillow when u are doing lag as u said u imobile n i trpw u 15 bullets not true when u are doing lag allll all the bullets that u get hurt so its impossible LIEEEEE how many of u have played with gigant lag NOONE thats cuz the first that u see it wilk be named who put LAG SHIELD TO THE LAG SHIELD when u do lag tell me
MNOPLY I WILL Mnoply's hair YOU IN THE ASS WITH A ROLL OF QUARTERS..YOU NEED 2 STFU.
It's not my fault chicks like your mom and your sisters like me.
[/quote]
Blow me.
Alumar
Time Out Corner
WU Recruit

PSN: AlumarXTEC
Xbox Live: AlumarXTEC

My name is Alumar and I'm an ass hole

View Profile WWW
« Reply #142 on: July 08, 2012, 11:03:23 pm »

this is retardedly retarded
Report Spam   Logged
Squire Grooktook
Brain Fusion Recipient
Founding Member
WU Pwn

Clan: I WALK ALONE AND CHOOSE MY OWN PATH
PSN: Groucho2

Hallowed be The Game

View Profile WWW
« Reply #143 on: September 16, 2013, 10:32:14 pm »

KR3AT3R HAS A HUGE PENthouse

[quote author=IBU (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) link=topic=19296.msg373856#msg373856 date=1314579526]
[quote author=IBU (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) link=topic=19296.msg373847#msg373847 date=1314573533]
[quote author=IBU (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) link=topic=19296.msg373842#msg373842 date=1314570428]
[quote author=IBU (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) link=topic=19296.msg373822#msg373822 date=1314553570]
[quote author=IBU (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) link=topic=19296.msg373812#msg373812 date=1314541009]
[quote author=IBU (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) link=topic=19296.msg373647#msg373647 date=1314465868]
[quote author=IBU (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) link=topic=19296.msg373618#msg373618 date=1314455144]
[quote author=IBU (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) link=topic=19296.msg373513#msg373513 date=1314396522]
[quote author=IBU (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) link=topic=19296.msg373286#msg373286 date=1314309361]
[quote author=IBU (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) link=topic=19296.msg373253#msg373253 date=1314299520]
[quote author=IBU (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) link=topic=19296.msg373044#msg373044 date=1314210028]
[quote author=IBU (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) link=topic=19296.msg372951#msg372951 date=1314190401]
[quote author=IBU (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) link=topic=19296.msg372826#msg372826 date=1314144132]
[quote author=IBU (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) link=topic=19296.msg372821#msg372821 date=1314141537]
[quote author=IBU (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) link=topic=19296.msg372808#msg372808 date=1314135323]
[quote author=IBU (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) link=topic=19296.msg372607#msg372607 date=1314056489]
[quote author=IBU (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) link=topic=19296.msg372382#msg372382 date=1313969945]
[quote author=IBU (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) link=topic=19296.msg372040#msg372040 date=1313790770]
[quote author=IBU (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) link=topic=19296.msg371746#msg371746 date=1313686747]
[quote author=IBU (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) link=topic=19296.msg371597#msg371597 date=1313620502]
[quote author=IBU (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) link=topic=19296.msg371393#msg371393 date=1313582016]
[quote author=IBU (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy poop eater) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) link=topic=19296.msg371301#msg371301 date=1313534793]
[quote author=IBU (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy)link=topic=19296.msg370056#msg370056 date=1313097645]
[quote author=IBU (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy)link=topic=19296.msg369591#msg369591 date=1313020882]
[quote author=IBU (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy)(you sexy boy) link=topic=19296.msg367244#msg367244 date=1312505072]
[quote author=IBU (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) link=topic=19296.msg366760#msg366760 date=1312410180]
[quote author=IBU (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy)link=topic=19296.msg366029#msg366029 date=1312284231]
[quote author=IBU (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) (you sexy boy) link=topic=19296.msg365271#msg365271 date=1312147893]
how come i say one thing on one fucing topic and then everyone starts giving me sht, these fruity noobs have obviously never played me

Theres nothing but fucing a$$holes on this motherfucer people being dics to me for no fucing reason when i didn't do a god dam thing to them FUC YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!

Man why is every1 in here such a b1tch to me wtf did i do All of u guys that say i suc. Ive owned all of u thats y its funny

your going to hell you no that right why dont you beleve in god he made you the bible is proof god says if you dont beleve you go to hell thats just mean to make fun of us just since were not stupid devil people 

*fkees*

1) the KR3AT3R
2) M4L
3) NDS
4) lakkus
5) General Mandy
6) Amishgangsta
7) Trenton's dad
8 ) Trenton's mom
9) China
10) United Nations
11) Gwen Stefani
12) Chizzle's mom (your welcome MNOPOLY)
13) The 1967 Toronto Maple Leafs
14) O. J. Simpson
15) Charitable Organizations
16) Jesus
17) Barack Obama
18) Bin Laden
19) Trenton himself
20) Apples
21) Ku Klux Klan members
22) slaenhero
23) the mail man
24) Scruffy (his dog)
25) Jeffry dommer
26) the whole WU TANG CLAN
27) Sick Kids
28) Eddie Murphy
29) Ghosts
30) Bobbleheads
31) The guy who invented deoderant
32) Orville Redenbacher
33) Journey
34) Emma Watson
35) Pierce Brosnan
36) Jackie Chan
37) Sean Connery
38) Timothy Dalton
39) Harrison Ford
40) Jim Kelly
41) George Lazenby
42) Brandon Lee
43) Bruce Lee
44) Jet Li
45) Dolph Lundgren
46) Roger Moore
47) Chuck Norris
48) The Rock
49) Arnold Schwarzenegger
50) Steven Seagal
51) Jeff Speakman
52) Sylvester Stallone
53) Jean Claude Van Damme
54) Jesse Ventura
55) Carl Weathers
56) Bruce Willis
57) The Pie association of America
58) The Leopard Man
59) WW2 Veterans
60) Forest Gump
61) Maria Sharapova
62) Gezelle Bunchen
63) The Taxi driver who Patrick Kane allegedly assaulted
64) The Jury from the O.J. Simpson case
65) Seagulls
66) Women
67) The girl in your signature
68) Old People
96) Lesbians
70) Cats
71) Dog
72) NuvaRing
73) RunMan
74) Aborted Babies
75) Starving children
76) Homeless people
77) Bam Margera
78) Convenience store owners
79) Bouncers
80) The happy people at the DMV
81) Tim Allen
82) Michael Jackson
83) Michael Jordan
84) MUMof4
85) His Grandmom
86) Chad Ocho Cinco
87) The artist formally know as Prince
88) Coco Crisp
89) The worlds tallest man
90) The worlds shortest man
91) Balding men
92) Bald men
93) Yankee Fans
94) The Dewey Decimal system inventor
95) Stephen Hawkings
96) SCROTUM
97) The prince of bel air
98) Coconut head from Neds Declassified School survival guide
99) Pamela Anderson
100) The number 100
101) El burro
102) Lee Harvey Oswald
103) Cows
104) are you still reading this ish
105) An embryo in the placenta
106) Ryan Seacrest
107) Justin Timberlake
108) Simon Cowell
109) Bob Saget
110) Pat Sajak
111) Alex Trebek
112) Robin Williams
113) Neil Patrick Harris
114) Dennis Rodman
115) Micheal Jordans Golf Career
116) Fast Food Fries that are no longer warm
117) 12 year old girls
118) The Spice Girls Movie
119) Mysterious hair clogging the shower drain
120) Handicapable dogs
121) 1990's fashion
122) Methamphetamines
123) Lamb Chop
124) Pokey the Claymation Horse
125) The Blare Witch
126) The Cast of SpaceJam
127) Neo-****s
128) Rec Soccer Leagues
129) The Island of Misfit Toys
130) The guy who took the picture of mike phelps ripping a ****
131) Parmesan Cheese
132) Mnoply wrote this
133) Joan Rivers
134) Joan River's face
135) Pamela Anderson's right boob
136) Pamela Anderson's left boob
137) Pamela Anderson
138) Megan Fox
139) Jennifer Love Huge****
140) Goat that cursed the Chicago Cubs
141) Shaquell O' Neal playing a genie in Kazaam
142) Shaquell O' Neal in Scary Movie 3
143) Shaquell O' Neal's horrible acting in general
144) Dinosaurs
145) The adjective "shiny"
146) The verb "giggling"
147) Jimmy Neutron
148) Mr Rogers and his neighborhood
149) 7 Teletubbies
150) the material that ponchos are made of
151) the Pink Power Ranger
152) Santa
153) this space right here |      |
154) Dora the Explorer
155) dead people
156) smitty werben jaegerman jensen
157) flying squirrels (not gray squirrels, they approve of Trenton for some reason)
158) the pants that Harrison Ford was wearing in the movie Air Force One
159) my shoelaces
160) dookie face
161) Cheap Cologne
162) Kreater's Cheaper Cologne
163) A bloody Tampon
164) A flying kite
165) Ubiquitous Synergy Seeker
166) William Shatner
167) The Hills
168) A glass of water
169) fruity Lesbians
170) Tube socks
171) Wine Coolers
172) The guy from the Dos Equis Commecials
173) Bill Buckner
174) Natasha Bedingfield
175) Mex4Life's cheapest Cologne
176) Broken Ear Phones
177) Number 176
178) **** Men
179) Fully Clothed Women
180) Warm Penguins
181) cold penguins
182) penguins heated to 3 degrees celsius above room temperature
183) 4+6-1x3^7/pi
184) Tender Bacon
185) McDonalds uses a meat hose to make their burgers
186) Pamela Anderson's middle boob
187) Kentucky grilled chicken
188) Trentons miniscule brain capacity
189) Once I found a human bone in my chicken nugget
190) People who jump off Niagra Falls and live
191) The hoover dam
192) Now I have to pee
193) the song "Party in the USA" by Miley Cyrus
194) Albert Pujols
195) my favorite pair of sunglasses are red
196) Mr. Rogers
197) Cher
198) Oprah
199) Cars
200) Martha Stewart
201) The Sun
202) Palm Trees
203) She-males
204) Advanced alien robot species that uses quantum mechanics and squirt guns that shoot liquidy male DNA
205) Chinchillas
206) The Kraken
207) An infected urinal tract
208) Alfonso Soriano
209) Dale Earnhardt Jr's racecar
210) Maggie Simpson
211) the typhoon that hit Taiwan
212) A sick drum beat
213) A hot dog being slowly roasted to a fine crisp
214) 3 ft dookie
215) 92 year olds
216) cyberbullies
217) the Fish that got F'd in the music video "Like A Boss"
218) Laxatives
219) All 6721 of Ress' posts
220) Skype
221) space
222) malaria
223) bottled water
224) I8's future grandchildren
225) peck
226) people from Syria
227) Mark Texeira
228) Everyone with the name Randy
229) Purple Febreez
230) the Florida Gators
231) Hue Jass
232) Oversized t-shirts
233) Photobucket
234) Michael Crichton's novel Jurassic Park
235) Christopher Robin
236) The politician that beat up the prostitute
237) The prostitute that got beat up by the politician
238) Deep fried bacon covered in chocolate that you can buy at the state fair
239) Pharmeceutical products
240) the never-ending commercials for the pharmeceutical products
241) Hot wax on my chest
242) An ugly tatoo
243) golden shower warm water
244) A deck of cards missing the three of spades
245) X+3
246) Lead Paint
247) Mr. Rogers
248) An empty paint can
249) Michellin Baby's
250) NASCAR Racing
251) SCUBA's
252) A broken hockey stick
253) Major League Baseball
254) Ticketmaster
255) GIRL AGE 13
256) Number 257
257) (.)(.)
258) Fantasy Sports
259) World of Warcraft
260) ESPN 
261) George Clooney
262) Nickelback
263) People that wear pink abercombie shiz
264) Nancy pelosi
265) Joe biden
266) Stand up comedians
267) Everyone that is apart of these shows: according to jim,what i like about you, still standing,reba,dawsons creek,one on one,even steven, every thing that is on teen nick besides that 70s show okay
268) Everyone that is apart of these movies: epic movie, meet the spartans, scary movie, not another teen movie any thing that has movie in its title okay
269) Bill gates
270) Al sharpton
271) White people
271) KR3AT3R's tiny pen0r
272) The hair on D3's chin
273) Britney spears hairless vag!na
274) Black people
275) All 8,984,374,611 people of the earth
276) Green martian
277) Porky
278) Someone add what I put last night pl0x. As well as this:
279) Dirty underwear
280) Donald trump's toupè
281) The cup from 2 girls 1 cup.
282) Steering wheels
283) Tornados
284) Trees
285) Fish
286) Stop signs
287) Disney
289)hot betch's dirty g-string
290)bloody pads
291) men's underwear with laughing turd! streaks on them
292)the corn that FAT BASTARD farted
293)katie from paranormal activity
294)kkk
295)mr hinkey
296)laughing turd
297)a feather that tickles your scrotum
298)brown power ranger
299)skim milk
300)the cast of the movie 300
301)get out of here you gypsy
302)Tarzan
303)your sucky halloween decorations
304)i
305)got
306)a
307)fever
308)and
309)the
310)only
311)prescription
312)is
313)more
314)cowbell
315)Jennifer Aniston
316)Physics textbooks
317)aqiqoq
318)ihuh0plmb
319)pizza hot pockets
320)the gloves that OJ wore when he pwned his wife
321) ****
322) Immigration
323) White wall tires
324) Toe jam
325) Puss
326) Bloody tampons
327) Double dildos
328) Peanuts
329) kREATER;S MOM
330) kREATERS dAD
331) aqiqoq
332) Kids that wear tall nike socks with Sperrys
333) slippery fetus
334) an umbilical cord
335) John Wall
336) soy sauce
337) Nutella
338) eraser shavings
339) John Travolta
340) The 10000000 jars of hair gel used in "Grease"
341) Cleanex
342) the cup that peck uses to reduce the magnitude of his woodys
343) The whole toy cast from Toy Story 3 (300+ toys)
344) The sad emo fat guy
345) K19: The widowmaker
346) My neighbors dog
347) Mnoply (you sexy girl) (you sexy girl) (you sexy girl)'s plumbing
348) Ulysses S Grant
349) Start diggin'
350) Gwen Stefani
351) the Needler Rifle from Halo Reach
352) Captain Barbosa
353) $120 shorts from Ralph Polo Lauren
354) thats poop
355) see #158
356) bubbly llama sauce
357) the YMCA
558) George of the Jungle
559) Gym
560) Tan
561) Laundry
562) derobosmi <-
563) Gohnorrhea
564) Kentucky Grilled Chicken
565) the explanations to questions on the Sylvan SAT practice tests
566) no one likes Angelina
567) you like krabby patties dont you squidward
568) my effort at grammar changes a lot
569) we got grenades man
570) it'll be funny watching the movie "2012" in 2013
571) people who do to chain comments on youtube
358) IBU's ability to count sequentially   
359) "Cowboy Up"
360) Somali pirates
361) I wanted to see if anyone would notice
362) James K Polk
363) Lake Titicaca
364) Solar Power
365) Chernobyl
366) Raw fish
367) the derivative of e^x
368) Orlando, FL
369) IBU (you sexy boy)'s piano skillz
370) Brenda Song
371) Tom Ato
372) Tigershark's sex life
373) NDS's skin color
374) The number of times this post was quoted and modified
921) lakkus's wife
922) Handeh's man boobs
923) a dragonfruit
924) Vinny from Jersey Shore
925) leprechauns
926) the spiderman meme
927) whoever came up with #132 bathes in poop
928) there's a tumor on my pen0r
929) por|       |tal 2
930) Handy's mangina
934) Dave's colonoscopy in another 20 years
935) The guy who named all the genital areas
936) The man who knew too much
937) The man who knew too little
938) Balto
939) Paulie the Parrot
940) Monk
941)
942) the number of times IBU has been quoted in this thread
943) the amount of times ps358 has failed with a thread
945) homework
946) college
947) college girls  Azn
948) the amount of consoles the Wii U will sell.
949) the amount of handhelds the 3DS will not sell
950) number of mexicans who used the shotty in MoH
951) The number of h4x IRS used in MoH
952) The number of times Zzz has been mentioned on WiiUnite
953) SBC's guest stalkers
954) SBC's WU stalkers
955) The number of times you will read this line
956) The number of times tigershark peed today
957) The number of "number of times" numbers in this thread
958) lakkus' productivity
959) You didn't notice that I skipped #956
960) I didn't actually skip #956
961) You know that because you looked
962) IBU sucks ball sacks
963) red leather jeans
964) Miriam Webster's Dictionary
965) Gullible is not found in the dictionary
966) Thesaurus, why?
967) inFamous 1 game play
968) inFamous 2 store line
969) Being Cole and ****ing **** up!
970) The Beast
971) the lack of creative naming on the above mentioned games names.
972) demolishing an entire town with your lightning
973) the number of people that used invincibility glitches on mohh2
974) the amount of hackers on the leaderboards in Blopswii
975) a soon to be price for gasoline.
976) ^ hopefully not.
978) the number of incomplete sentences in this thread
979) The Yellow Power Ranger
980) The WiiUnite Emoticons, mostly   Cheesy and  Angry
981) The guy who discovered asbestos
982) Snoopy
983) Pinhead
984) Candyman
985) The entire Midnight Meat Train
986) Chucky
987) The hand from My Soul to Take
988) It's not my fault chicks like your mom and your sisters like me.
989) LAG SHIELD
990) Economics <- waste of a class
991) **** that I will never use again in my life after I am done learning it #mosteverything
992) people that can't drive in any kind of weather.
993) Blackjack - best background for this site <3
994) (h) RIP...
995) xat.com and all our clans we had off of them.
996) clan wars
997) console wars. GO
998) PC #1 (always ahead of the others for obv reasons)
999) Ps3 #2 (has the most power of all "consoles")
1000) xbox360 #3(2nd most powerful console and breaks too damn much -I've heard of a lot of cases... and almost all my friends have burnt through 2+)
1001) Wii #last (sorry excuse for a system in power.. great fun was had on it though. -Mex time for you to argue Tongue )

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: