Banner
Xtra Smileys
[Open]
We Unite Gaming
April 19, 2024, 03:16:54 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to We Unite Gaming!
Formerly Wii Unite/Wii Unite Gaming

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Youtube Channel Chatbox Staff List Login Register  

ATTN: The Good Hip/Hop Thread

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ATTN: The Good Hip/Hop Thread  (Read 3800 times)
Keihan
Founding Member
WU Pwn

Clan: The Fatal Five
PSN: CRPhobia
Xbox Live: KeihanF5

View Profile
« Reply #330 on: September 26, 2013, 06:00:20 pm »

Just dropped today. Big Henry is Yelawolf's childhood friend, and the dude is only featured on two songs on youtube. There are like 3 tracks on youtube you can find with him rapping, but he kills this. Yelawolf is dope as usual.

Report Spam   Logged

between the 3 of them or how ever many where there one of them could of got the gun and pointed it at him and told him to gtfo. Its that simple he would of left no one raped murdered lives saved so on and so forth daugher be eating her captain crunch the next morning
Ice
Founding Member
WU Recruit

View Profile
« Reply #331 on: October 18, 2013, 03:26:44 am »

I saw someone posted 1 Train, dope!

Nothing was the Same? Still drinkin on the low. Mobbin on the low.  Cry

Did anyone listen to Acid Rap? Mixtape from Chance the Rapper. Also it's weird Joey Bada$$ is younger than I am (he's 18).

Also My Name is My Name is just straight up boss yo. 2013 has been crazy for hip-hop. From LONG.LIVE.A$AP, Watching Movies with the Sound Off, Old, Yeezus, Born Sinner, Acid Rap, Hall of Fame, Summer Knights, Trap Lord, Nothing was the Same, My Name is My Name, Marshall Mathers LP 2, Childish Gambino's latest album, and some others. I haven't listened to all, but there's something for everyone which is what I think is better than when I was a much younger age (more accessibility).

Report Spam   Logged
Kreater
Global Moderator
WU Pwn

View Profile
« Reply #332 on: October 18, 2013, 04:06:25 am »

Shocked
Report Spam   Logged

Keihan
Founding Member
WU Pwn

View Profile
« Reply #333 on: October 18, 2013, 05:18:26 pm »

I saw someone posted 1 Train, dope!

Nothing was the Same? Still drinkin on the low. Mobbin on the low.  Cry

Did anyone listen to Acid Rap? Mixtape from Chance the Rapper. Also it's weird Joey Bada$$ is younger than I am (he's 18).

Also My Name is My Name is just straight up boss yo. 2013 has been crazy for hip-hop. From LONG.LIVE.A$AP, Watching Movies with the Sound Off, Old, Yeezus, Born Sinner, Acid Rap, Hall of Fame, Summer Knights, Trap Lord, Nothing was the Same, My Name is My Name, Marshall Mathers LP 2, Childish Gambino's latest album, and some others. I haven't listened to all, but there's something for everyone which is what I think is better than when I was a much younger age (more accessibility).

Joey BA is dope. 2013 also had a great KRIT mixtape (King Remembered In Time) + a Yelawolf project (Trunk Muzik Returns..... I listen to songs from TMR just about every day since it released in MARCH).
Report Spam   Logged

between the 3 of them or how ever many where there one of them could of got the gun and pointed it at him and told him to gtfo. Its that simple he would of left no one raped murdered lives saved so on and so forth daugher be eating her captain crunch the next morning
Keihan
Founding Member
WU Pwn

View Profile
« Reply #334 on: January 30, 2014, 07:33:47 pm »

First single released for Yelawolf's upcoming album, "Love Story" (due out in May)

Report Spam   Logged

lightspeed_champion
Founding Member
WU Combatant

View Profile
« Reply #335 on: March 13, 2014, 01:56:24 pm »

**** Piñata just leaked. Gangster Gibbs is the man.

Report Spam   Logged

Ice
Founding Member
WU Recruit

View Profile
« Reply #336 on: July 27, 2014, 05:46:06 pm »

Where can I listen to Diaoman's rap song?

edit: nvm found it
« Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 05:53:26 pm by Ice » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: