Banner
Xtra Smileys
[Open]
We Unite Gaming
April 19, 2024, 05:46:19 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to We Unite Gaming!
Formerly Wii Unite/Wii Unite Gaming

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Youtube Channel Chatbox Staff List Login Register  

anybody still play this?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: anybody still play this?  (Read 345 times)
MEX
Viewing the topic Black Ops Wii Prestige Emblems .
WU Guru

Sexiest guy on Wii Unite

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2011, 10:27:32 am »

It's way harder in Black Ops than in Goldeneye. Heck, it's probably even easier than mohh2.

Yeah, but Goldeneye snipers are not overpowered and take some skill to score well, full autos still much easier to use.  Goldeneye snipers are less effective to no scope (in CQC) than MOHH2 because you either hit the no scope in one maybe two shots or die quickly.  Goldeneye full autos (with a couple exceptions) are the best guns.  The high level semi-auto shotgun (masterton) is the broken overpowered gun in Goldeneye.  I enjoy maining Goldeneye pump action shotties and snipers -- just over 20% accuracy as a result  Smiley  No more full auto spraying ammo all over the virtual creation for Caen.  In Wii MW3 I will main shotties and the little used semi-auto M-14 rifle just like Blops.  COD snipers are nerfed and hard to compete with although I have seen a select few players who can...if Activision asked me I would give the COD snipers a quicker ADS scope speed and very very little recoil jump to make the COD snipers more competitive and popular.  I mean to make COD snipers as broken as certain COD full auto faster firing guns would be hard, lol.

I agree.
Report Spam   Logged

The Krazy One
The Nintendo Guy
Administrator
WU Pwn

Clan: TaKeOver
Nintendo Network ID: TKrazyO

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2014, 05:52:53 pm »

We may have to play this again seeing as how the Wii servers will be going down in May. For those that still have the game that is.
Report Spam   Logged

"Use the pain of loss! The power comes in response to a need, not a desire!"

"The power comes in response to a need! You have to create that need!" -Goku, Dragonball Z
Tiger
honrary abmin
WU R teh 1337

Xbox Live: TIGERSHARK27

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2014, 04:07:59 am »

My dad brought this game home from work a few months from a co-worker who said his son didn't play it anymore.  Not sure if I'll ever bother to play the Wii again though.
Report Spam   Logged

thanks Tiger, now i can say **** without getting random asterisks.

R.I.P. MoHH2 11/13/07 - 8/11/11
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: