Banner
Xtra Smileys
[Open]
We Unite Gaming
April 20, 2024, 09:05:24 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to We Unite Gaming!
Formerly Wii Unite/Wii Unite Gaming

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Youtube Channel Chatbox Staff List Login Register  

***The Official WU Dirtbag Weight Room Club*** IBU (you sexy boy)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 31   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ***The Official WU Dirtbag Weight Room Club*** IBU (you sexy boy)  (Read 4165 times)
the KR3AT3R
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2011, 12:44:29 pm »

Moar pics of ripped guys please.

Just for you babe.

Report Spam   Logged
MNOP
Master of Smashing
WU R teh 1337

Clan: Ao4
PSN: inebriatedBreed

Lakkass is my gurl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2011, 07:18:50 pm »

Just take off your shirt and snap the picture.  Azn
Report Spam   Logged

RIP MoH:H2. August 11, 2011.
hey kechuas 1vs1 all that say i lag who KNOWS HOW THE LAG IS NOOONE and pillow when u are doing lag as u said u imobile n i trpw u 15 bullets not true when u are doing lag allll all the bullets that u get hurt so its impossible LIEEEEE how many of u have played with gigant lag NOONE thats cuz the first that u see it wilk be named who put LAG SHIELD TO THE LAG SHIELD when u do lag tell me
MNOPLY I WILL Mnoply's hair YOU IN THE ASS WITH A ROLL OF QUARTERS..YOU NEED 2 STFU.
It's not my fault chicks like your mom and your sisters like me.
[/quote]
Blow me.
Permanent Poopface
Founding Member
WU Guru

Clan: vT

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2011, 08:18:26 pm »

if you look into his right lens of his sunglasses you can see mex standing there with a camera in one hand and masterbating with the other
Report Spam   Logged

the KR3AT3R
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2011, 05:36:12 am »

Supplements

- Wellgenix balanced essentials liquid vitamin
- Glucosamine & Chondroitin
- omega 3 fish oil
- sea kelp (iodine)
- Irwin Naturals Triple boost caffeine free energy tablets
- liquid L-Carnitine
- probiotic acidophilus
- CLA

Pre workout - 1MR and switch to Jack3d when its time.

Post work out is usually an isolate whey.
Report Spam   Logged
MNOP
Master of Smashing
WU R teh 1337

Lakkass is my gurl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2011, 01:58:25 pm »

That's a nice list there K. Been wanting to try Irwin's caffeine-free formula. Make sure you're getting between 750-1500 mg of Glucosamine.  Afro
Report Spam   Logged

hey kechuas 1vs1 all that say i lag who KNOWS HOW THE LAG IS NOOONE and pillow when u are doing lag as u said u imobile n i trpw u 15 bullets not true when u are doing lag allll all the bullets that u get hurt so its impossible LIEEEEE how many of u have played with gigant lag NOONE thats cuz the first that u see it wilk be named who put LAG SHIELD TO THE LAG SHIELD when u do lag tell me
MNOPLY I WILL Mnoply's hair YOU IN THE ASS WITH A ROLL OF QUARTERS..YOU NEED 2 STFU.
[/quote]
Blow me.
the KR3AT3R
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2011, 02:02:17 pm »

Is it possible to get "too much" glucosimine? I thought my pre/post powder had it. Huh?
Report Spam   Logged
Red Fatality
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2011, 02:22:14 pm »

right now im taking cytosport gainer. for post workout and sometimes take it in the morning with some milk its like 50 bucks and last like 3 weeks or so. Whats else would you reccomend? I was taking creatine pills but i stoped taking those. What is a good prework supplement? I was taking N.O Fury pills but i stoped taking those as well this **** gets expensive lol. Also does the cheap protein work just as good as the high dollar stuff i never really saw a difference? I started with twinlab 100% whey took that about 3 months then switched to muscle milk for a month or so then monster milk and now cg.
Report Spam   Logged
Permanent Poopface
Founding Member
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2011, 02:26:48 pm »

snort some glute
Report Spam   Logged

the KR3AT3R
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2011, 02:46:06 pm »

Id recommend one of the two that I take for pre workout.  They're both under $30 and are the only ones that have an effect on me.
Report Spam   Logged
MNOP
Master of Smashing
WU R teh 1337

Lakkass is my gurl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2011, 04:55:34 pm »

Is it possible to get "too much" glucosimine? I thought my pre/post powder had it. Huh?

Sure it doesn't say Glutamine? Big difference.  Shocked

right now im taking cytosport gainer. for post workout and sometimes take it in the morning with some milk its like 50 bucks and last like 3 weeks or so. Whats else would you reccomend? I was taking creatine pills but i stoped taking those. What is a good prework supplement? I was taking N.O Fury pills but i stoped taking those as well this **** gets expensive lol. Also does the cheap protein work just as good as the high dollar stuff i never really saw a difference? I started with twinlab 100% whey took that about 3 months then switched to muscle milk for a month or so then monster milk and now cg.

For weight gain, just keep eating! We're talking every 2-4 hours or so you should be taking in some kind of food substance whether it's a full course meal or something light like a bar. When I was on Cyto I would eat breakfast, take 2 scoops of cyto later at work, eat lunch, eat a bar, come home and eat dinner, and take another 2 scoops of Cyto in the evening. Sounds like a lot, but that's how you gain. Tongue Cytogain already has a decent amount of creatine in it already, so no need to take more unless you want to look all bloated. Extra BCAAs/Glutamine are always good compliments to protein since they speed up recovery.

Good pre-workout? Can't go wrong with Jack3D. 45 servings for 30-35$? It's good for the money and great quality.

Finally on the protein, there isn't really a best per say, but I like the whey isolate form since it has less fat and lower carbs than say doing whey concentrate. I don't even care about sticking to brands anymore, I've been trying everything. Muscle Milk is great so far! Just don't do soy!  Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

[/quote]
Blow me.
the KR3AT3R
« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2011, 05:10:31 pm »

Sure it doesn't say Glutamine? Big difference. 

*facepalm@h. I misread that. -_-
Report Spam   Logged
MNOP
Master of Smashing
WU R teh 1337

Lakkass is my gurl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2011, 09:42:58 pm »

Sure it doesn't say Glutamine? Big difference. 

*facepalm@h. I misread that. -_-

Your body can absorb up to 10 grams of GLUTAMINE at a time. After that you just **** it out. I never heard of anyone overdosing on GLUCOSAMINE, but I just know that 1500 milligrams is the amount you want to take to get all the benefits out of it.  Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

[/quote]
Blow me.
the KR3AT3R
« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2011, 09:47:58 pm »

Mkay. Kiss
Report Spam   Logged
MNOP
Master of Smashing
WU R teh 1337

Lakkass is my gurl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2011, 09:42:56 pm »

Notice:

I'd like to work on the Photo Album part of this thread. Simply submit a picture of yourself in your workout gear and a profile of what you're taking as Kr3at3r and I have both done. Smiley Feel free to add multiple pictures. I really hope you guys participate, I think it'll be cool seeing you guys get ripped.  Evil
Report Spam   Logged

[/quote]
Blow me.
Permanent Poopface
Founding Member
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2011, 09:52:59 pm »

I'll just post a picture of when i get ripped not before
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 31   Go Up