Banner
Xtra Smileys
[Open]
We Unite Gaming
April 18, 2024, 07:30:40 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to We Unite Gaming!
Formerly Wii Unite/Wii Unite Gaming

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Youtube Channel Chatbox Staff List Login Register  

***Official Gotham City Imposters GGs thread***

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ***Official Gotham City Imposters GGs thread***  (Read 1999 times)
Laughing Turd
Global Moderator
WU Guru

Clan: Dragon Boys

Maldita mi duda fue fatal.

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2012, 02:07:35 am »

yeah i think so too. i think we only lost one round tonight.

dave needs to join us though. i know if he joins us we'd get in some epic team ups just following each other and ganging up on everyone. lets get some strategy up in hurr
Report Spam   Logged

Laughing Turd
Global Moderator
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2012, 05:02:48 am »

ggs pillow, kreater and will. i hope you two like the game.

pillow, you just never miss with that shotgun do you? im glad i was on your team most of the time.

oh and laugh out loud at those heavy class chumps camping it up. they still lost
Report Spam   Logged

MrPillow
WiiUnite's Fluffifier
WU Pwn

Clan: Wii Failures
PSN: MrPillow92

STR8 SLAMMIN'

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2012, 05:24:01 am »

ggs dawg, whats will's name on here?

haha its my favorite weapon. sprinting circles around mighties while 3hkoing them never gets old. that fimber guy played like such a **** ****. either he was doing mighty glider attacks, or he was **** invisible. he made himself my nemesis Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry kid aint even good, i won all our gun fights.

also im glad to see you charged alongside me on crime alley. i love just immediately taking the ramp to laundry when i spawn roofside. i guarantee if our whole team did that everytime we'd immediately start with a 6-0 lead.

it was nice playing with kreater again too, thats the first time we've played anything in years. whatd you think of the game?
Report Spam   Logged

TIGER STYLE: Wii'Nite clan ain't nuthin' to **** with  \\//\\// <== My dubayew
the KR3AT3R
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2012, 11:22:14 am »

Yeah bro its been too long.  Undecided

It definitely has an MoH element to it.  But like I said on text, I'm sick and tired of perk system in EVERY shooter now.  I would cream a river if a decent game came out with the same weapon simplicity as MoH or even BC2.  Other than that, yeah, I think I may be able to pull my KDR out of the depths of the Grand Canyon eventually. 

You and turd kept us in every game, you two-headed beast! Cool

Will is new to WU, by the way.  I brought him over from FOX. He's a cool guy.  Afro
Report Spam   Logged
Sgt_willmine
WU Ensign

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2012, 12:11:21 pm »

Yeah u 2 carried the team  Afro

I swear there were a couple WTF moments, I didint know about armor until half way through our games.
And those guys dissapering  Shocked I was wondering how they did that.

There were times I died so quick during gunfights, felt like I got killed with two bullets after unloading my entire clip.

On the last game I equipped armor, skates and that invisible potion Tongue
Report Spam   Logged
the KR3AT3R
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2012, 12:33:16 pm »

There were times I died so quick during gunfights, felt like I got killed with two bullets after unloading my entire clip.
This is so MoH its not even funny.  Cheesy

Quick protip - aim for the head.  Tongue
Report Spam   Logged
Laughing Turd
Global Moderator
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2012, 04:38:49 pm »

actually, it might be obvious and a bit of a joke to mention, but yeah aiming for the head means success. its the only way you're going to kill one of those heavy body guys with one magazine of a rifle.

the only other successful way to beat a team of heavies (because lets be honest, 90% of the time they are heavy class) is to get in and out with the shotty like pillow.

3hkoing? i didnt remember the name but i did remember his douchebaggery. all of those guys were doing the same thing all night long. walmart police, glock-n1ne, cyborg690, 2hkoing...all heavy body with gliders. its so....BASIC in though. choose the body type with most health, the most powerful attacks and enhance it with more health and stronger weapons. basically, become a walking fortress. it really screams of little foresight and ability to think a little bit more deeply (yes i know its just a video game but come on, you can still think about it a little) and find other ways that are more efficient to defeat the other team.

like you said, there's just no end to the satisfaction of literally mowing down THREE heavy guys using the little guy on skates.
Report Spam   Logged

the KR3AT3R
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2012, 04:43:17 pm »

So who can play with me now?  The wife and kids are leaving for a few hours so I'm going to familiarize myself a bit better during that time..  COME ON AND PLAY, BECAUSE I'M SKIPPING A GYM SESSION FOR THIS!  Kiss
Report Spam   Logged
Laughing Turd
Global Moderator
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2012, 04:49:13 pm »

i need to eat but ill hop on after.

k, first thing you need to do is check and see how many unlocks you have. then you need to make a class with either the medium guy or the little guy, skates, shotty, horse healthy and wallflower (kind of like uav jammer from mwr). you need that at the very least.

its a beast of a class
Report Spam   Logged

the KR3AT3R
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2012, 05:07:25 pm »

Ok I'm getting on now.
Report Spam   Logged
Permanent Poopface
Founding Member
WU Guru

Clan: vT

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2012, 05:27:06 pm »

beware of the deaths glitch on your overall deaths, I'm not even kidding
Report Spam   Logged

MrPillow
WiiUnite's Fluffifier
WU Pwn

Clan: Wii Failures
PSN: MrPillow92

STR8 SLAMMIN'

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2012, 12:31:50 am »

im here! and 3hkoing meant the shotgun taking 3 hits to kill a tank (my name for a horse healthy kinda bulletproof bnody armor mighty, especially with he has rokets)
Report Spam   Logged

TIGER STYLE: Wii'Nite clan ain't nuthin' to **** with  \\//\\// <== My dubayew
Laughing Turd
Global Moderator
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2012, 03:26:02 am »

dude fokin seriously. why does every dev. think its a good idea to include easy access noobtubes? every damn one. they make a great game and then think, "hey, this is the best game ever but what's it missing? OH I KNOW, NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"

tanks need to be barred from using the glider, horsehealthy, armor and kinda bulletproof. and its not that im just complaining that i get killed by that more than anything else. its that there is very, very little you can do when a tank lands on your head and wails away with his lmg. sometimes takes 20 shots from one rifle and 10 from the other rifle to kill one.

it might be to make myself feel better after all the frustration but dude, you and i were easily the best players those last few games. we don't use overpowered setups yet we still come out on top tonight.

ggs you and will
Report Spam   Logged

Laughing Turd
Global Moderator
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2012, 03:29:57 am »

okay i just thought about what i just wrote and damn, im a bichy lil kid. lol. laughing turd needs validation

i should have played drunk tonight
Report Spam   Logged

the KR3AT3R
« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2012, 10:46:57 am »

I should have played with Karter tonight...because he waited 7 HOURS AND DIDN'T GET A SINGLE GAME WITH ANYONE ON HIS FL!
Afro
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: