Banner
Xtra Smileys
[Open]
We Unite Gaming
April 19, 2024, 07:44:24 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to We Unite Gaming!
Formerly Wii Unite/Wii Unite Gaming

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Youtube Channel Chatbox Staff List Login Register  

*GCI* New Board

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: *GCI* New Board  (Read 317 times)
Turboweasle
Administrator
WU Guru

PSN: Turboweasle

Turboweasle: everyone's favorite speedy rodent

View Profile
« on: February 16, 2012, 09:13:01 am »

:D
« Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 06:26:24 pm by The Krazy One » Report Spam   Logged

"And I also told the students that, for the sake of humanity's future, I hoped they were all sterile." - Ignatius Reilly.
Never mind what your daughter is taught in school; what she remembers is what she has learned from you.
Anti-Noob Fortress of Veteraness Council Member
~Turboweasle~

I NEVER squeeze my jubblies, so that stuff wouldn't work for me.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Laughing Turd
Global Moderator
WU Guru

Clan: Dragon Boys

Maldita mi duda fue fatal.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2012, 11:58:00 am »

YES! thank you mister turbo. could you also move the GCI GGs thread here, por favor?

and also buy the game Afro
Report Spam   Logged

Turboweasle
Administrator
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2012, 01:28:41 pm »

YES! thank you mister turbo. could you also move the GCI GGs thread here, por favor?

Mkay.

and also buy the game Afro

I don't like Batman games.
Report Spam   Logged

"And I also told the students that, for the sake of humanity's future, I hoped they were all sterile." - Ignatius Reilly.
Never mind what your daughter is taught in school; what she remembers is what she has learned from you.
~Turboweasle~

Laughing Turd
Global Moderator
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2012, 01:42:22 pm »

I don't like Batman games.

Angry you're treading on some might thin ice there turbo.

just in case you didn't know, its not at all about batman. in fact, this whole game shouldn't really exist. its a fist person shooter of all things and that really odd considering batman doesn't use guns.

its a silly game where you could use roller skates, sling shots and bazooka rockets are made from 2 liter soda bottles.
Report Spam   Logged

Turboweasle
Administrator
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2012, 02:00:53 pm »

Is it on the PSN store or something?
Report Spam   Logged

~Turboweasle~

Laughing Turd
Global Moderator
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2012, 02:38:01 pm »

$15 download exclusive. I believe there is a demo on PS Store but I'm not sure if its an online demo.
Report Spam   Logged

MrPillow
WiiUnite's Fluffifier
WU Pwn

Clan: Wii Failures
PSN: MrPillow92

STR8 SLAMMIN'

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2012, 03:16:03 pm »

its an online demo. turbo you would love this game, its the freshest breathe of air ive had in a fps in years. look up some youtube videos dawg
Report Spam   Logged

TIGER STYLE: Wii'Nite clan ain't nuthin' to **** with  \\//\\// <== My dubayew
Turboweasle
Administrator
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2012, 04:09:15 pm »

Aight, I'll do that.
Report Spam   Logged

~Turboweasle~

MrPillow
WiiUnite's Fluffifier
WU Pwn

Clan: Wii Failures
PSN: MrPillow92

STR8 SLAMMIN'

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2012, 12:27:34 am »

ok, also another thing I love about this game is for the first time years I've actually thought about what weapon my opponent was using. Like in MOH you just didn't rush a sniper head on, and you would try and strafe through a thompson sometimes then attack but that would be stupid against the other automatics. same sort of stuff in tf2, in halo, but in cod its 99% aim and reflexes and 1% using a certain weapon to counter another. in GCI, youll drive yourself insane trying to use an assault rifle on a speedy body type, but the shotgun ohkos them. You see someone with a rocket launcher you actually play it very safe. Hell the nades are even more versatile, like in cod you just throw nades where you think the enemy might be but corner fights result in 1sec flash nade spamming. in this game you actually think "hey is my opponent just healing up, retreating, camping, is he about to turn the corner and attack me, waiting on reinforcements, OR (and this or as well as healing is what puts in that sense of urgency of having to take care of your opponent quickly) cooking a pipe bomb?

But in cod if two opponents lose sight of each other in TDM, and their flashes miss, honestly both players retreat because of how easy it is to wait on your kills.

this game is seriously an example of a fps that has finally stopped caring about great graphics and catering to the masses and actually making a decent fps, regardless of what the standards of raging 12yo tryhards believe. the killstreaks are extremely simple, theyre stat boosdters that affect you for only 15sec, and you have to get your kills relatively close to each other, there's a certain time frame in which you have to have gotten the kills on top of not dying.

also the sniping; no scoping is a thing again. and considering that a sniper layout is more than just set a trap-in-a-box (this games claymore) at the entrance to your spot, even that is revamped. quick scoping is once again about aim, not knowing the frame in which to fire your bullet. god like this game is just honestly so much better than what ive been playing for the past few years, if this game came out at the same time as waw, i doubt would have even gotten into cod and with an active community id still be playing this today, i can honestly see it.
Report Spam   Logged

TIGER STYLE: Wii'Nite clan ain't nuthin' to **** with  \\//\\// <== My dubayew
the KR3AT3R
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2012, 02:18:14 am »

Shocked I might have fo pick this up now.  It may bring some MoH nosgalgia back into my lackluster gaming life.
Report Spam   Logged
Turboweasle
Administrator
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2012, 09:13:53 am »

I watched some gameplay vids last night, and I'll be downloading this later this weekend.  Afro

As soon as I saw the guy get shot, turn around, and finish off his opponent, I knew this was at least a decent game.
Report Spam   Logged

~Turboweasle~

Laughing Turd
Global Moderator
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2012, 09:29:08 am »

yeah i never understood why everyone thought that games with low overall health took so much skill to play. maybe it takes a certain skill to stay alive but in my opinion its at the cost of being able to run around and you know, HAVE FUN.

wouldn't a game with high health show that you have skill too? i mean, if it takes 6 or 7 shots to kill a guy wouldn't the players with better dexterity prove to be the better player by consistently getting headshots and ripping through the added health? thats how it was in moh. if 2 players met and one sprayed and the other aimed for the head, who would win?

most of what these new "tactical" fps amount to is people waiting around corners for unsuspecting people to kill and finding new corners once their current corner stops providing easy kills.  i prefer being able to run directly into the fight and not worry that a stray bullet not even inteded for me or some **** sitting at a window clipping runners is going to take 75% of my health away. like you told that GF kid turbo, this game is FAIR. Fair + run-and-gun= just plain fun
Report Spam   Logged

Sgt_willmine
WU Ensign

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2012, 10:23:58 am »

I downloaded the trial version the other day and played a bit.
I haven't bought it yet.
It's a silly/fun game I kept pressing the select button trying to spot people...lol
I did pretty good for a nOob... got top score on the third game  Cool

What r the best loadouts or guns?
Report Spam   Logged
Laughing Turd
Global Moderator
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2012, 05:06:04 pm »

show off ^

my favorite load out right now is the hunting rifle (forgot its name)with silencer, shotgun secondary, roller skates and some other stuff. its badass zipping in to kill a few people and they don't even know wtf just happened.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: