Banner
Xtra Smileys
[Open]
We Unite Gaming
April 18, 2024, 11:15:07 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to We Unite Gaming!
Formerly Wii Unite/Wii Unite Gaming

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Youtube Channel Chatbox Staff List Login Register  

ATTN H8RS:

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ATTN H8RS:  (Read 373 times)
guest25
« on: May 06, 2012, 03:54:53 pm »

I started my arguments very civil, but I have obviously resorted to insulting people. I'm not apologizing at all. I am just going to clarify that I'm not going to stop insulting the "h8rs" unless everyone that has been Turbo's loyal servants stops attacking me with the trolling/smarta55 comments. Like it's so stupid that Jabbascrub felt the need to revive a topic that got so out of hand. Only to SPECIFICALLY attack what I said (which IMO he proved to have no understanding of the conversations).
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Turboweasle
Administrator
WU Guru

PSN: Turboweasle

Turboweasle: everyone's favorite speedy rodent

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2012, 03:57:31 pm »

If you honestly think I have "loyal servants," you're delusional.  Ask anyone.
Report Spam   Logged

"And I also told the students that, for the sake of humanity's future, I hoped they were all sterile." - Ignatius Reilly.
Never mind what your daughter is taught in school; what she remembers is what she has learned from you.
Anti-Noob Fortress of Veteraness Council Member
~Turboweasle~

I NEVER squeeze my jubblies, so that stuff wouldn't work for me.
JabbaScrub
Founding Member
WU R teh 1337

PSN: Jabbanero
Xbox Live: JabbaScript

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2012, 03:59:16 pm »

I quoted multiple posts, and I was "reviving" it because I had missed the entire thread after being the third or so post.

A small suggestion: Whenever you happen to be a passenger in a car, try hanging your butt outside the window. Over time it may soothe it and keep from getting so overheated.
Report Spam   Logged

3DS FC:  2638-0027-7848
the KR3AT3R
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2012, 03:59:18 pm »

Down with the evil tyrant, Treebowazle!  Evil
Report Spam   Logged
Turboweasle
Administrator
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2012, 04:01:06 pm »

Treebo

It's like an unholy union between me and Tim Tebow.  I knew you hated me.  Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

"And I also told the students that, for the sake of humanity's future, I hoped they were all sterile." - Ignatius Reilly.
Never mind what your daughter is taught in school; what she remembers is what she has learned from you.
~Turboweasle~

guest25
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2012, 04:01:11 pm »

I quoted multiple posts, and I was "reviving" it because I had missed the entire thread after being the third or so post.
You quoted multiple posts with responses that proved your lack of understanding of the conversations.
I only argue with those who misunderstand what I'm saying or what's going on.
Report Spam   Logged
Handass
Peck's Bitch
WU Master

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2012, 04:01:36 pm »

A small suggestion: Whenever you happen to be a passenger in a car, try hanging your butt outside the window. Over time it may soothe it and keep from getting so overheated.

^this, also cuz I require pics of it  Azn Azn Azn
Report Spam   Logged

JabbaScrub
Founding Member
WU R teh 1337

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2012, 04:04:02 pm »

Treebo

It's like an unholy union between me and Tim Tebow.  I knew you hated me.  Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

Turboweasle
Administrator
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2012, 04:05:18 pm »

I like that better.

A beautiful union between me and Treeko.
Report Spam   Logged

~Turboweasle~

JabbaScrub
Founding Member
WU R teh 1337

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2012, 04:07:53 pm »

Hahahaha
Report Spam   Logged

guest25
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2012, 04:11:00 pm »

And jabba, how exactly is it that you think it's okay to say "Perhaps you should think about the topic of a thread before you post in it," when you're the one who revived a heated thread? Maybe you should have thought to yourself, "hey reviving this thread might not be a good idea." OR in another situation, maybe if you knew you weren't going to respond to a post for another day, why would you even state your beliefs to begin with?Huh??? Hmm??? So ultimately, you should have realized, "wow, I shouldn't have even posted if I knew I wasn't going to be here....guess I will just MIND MY OWN BUSINESS." The arguments in the topic didn't even concern you.
Report Spam   Logged
JabbaScrub
Founding Member
WU R teh 1337

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2012, 04:17:43 pm »

And jabba, how exactly is it that you think it's okay to say "Perhaps you should think about the topic of a thread before you post in it," when you're the one who revived a heated thread?
Well for one, the two aren't in any way related as the thread wasn't about reviving threads.

Maybe you should have thought to yourself, "hey reviving this thread might not be a good idea."
The previous post was made hours before. It wasn't dead to revive.

OR in another situation, maybe if you knew you weren't going to respond to a post for another day, why would you even state your beliefs to begin with?Huh??? Hmm???
I didn't know. Even if I had known, I would have posted considering one day is a very short time.

So ultimately, you should have realized, "wow, I shouldn't have even posted if I knew I wasn't going to be here....guess I will just MIND MY OWN BUSINESS." The arguments in the topic didn't even concern you.
Except.. they did. You frequently used my name in addition to quoting my post, which started your whole silly debate.
Report Spam   Logged

the KR3AT3R
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2012, 04:18:37 pm »

Treebo

Kiss
Report Spam   Logged
guest25
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2012, 04:19:27 pm »

What part do you not understand? the argument was about mind vs brain....
Not what you actually posted about.
Report Spam   Logged
guest25
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2012, 04:24:32 pm »

I'm starting to believe the people who post in these forums can't understand a simple connection. Jabba, they are related. You saying "Perhaps you should think about the topic of a thread before you post in it," is completely hypocritical, because you basically responded in the topic without thinking. Not only did you misunderstand what was going on, but you should have known not to post in it because of the negative outcome of the argument.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: