Banner
Xtra Smileys
[Open]
We Unite Gaming
March 28, 2024, 05:42:16 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to We Unite Gaming!
Formerly Wii Unite/Wii Unite Gaming

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Youtube Channel Chatbox Staff List Login Register  

Stand Up Comics You Love/Hate

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stand Up Comics You Love/Hate  (Read 443 times)
the KR3AT3R
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2012, 05:59:13 am »

Good!  Angry
Report Spam   Logged
dudedudedude for Moderator
WU Smash Yo Face

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2012, 09:43:43 am »

i dont think hes on netflix, but any love for mitch hedberg? in his time he did a bunch of cheesy oneliners that you feel dumb for laughing at but cant help it, like "i was gonna run by target the other day.... but i missed".

Absolutely loved him. Just that style humour in general, every 10 seconds is a new joke.

Aziz Ansari is one of my favourites now. Jeremy Hotz is still fantastic, Jim Jeffries has some great stuff. The best stand up of all time though belongs to Eddy Murphy.
Report Spam   Logged
Supes
Official Summer Upper
WU Smash Yo Face

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2012, 01:12:17 pm »

Yes! Forgot about Aziz ansari! Love him! And Jim jeffries is probably my favorite! I freaking love him
Report Spam   Logged

Name: SuperBadChick
Classification: Rogue
Primary Combat Style: Ranged
Secondary Combat Style: Stealth

Bio: The way SBC approaches combat may be seen by some to be cowardly or dishonorable, but in reality SBC deals strictly with what is practical.  After all, the best way to not be impaled by a broadsword is to be out of its reach entirely.

Instead of meeting her foes head-on, SBC prefers to use a bow and arrows to fell her enemies from a (safe) distance.  For those occasions lacking a sufficiently large battlefield, SBC uses her knowledge of the magic arts to cloak herself in shadow and flanks her targets, quietly slitting the throats of the men in the back of enemy lines with her silver dagger.  Should the situation become too hostile for a lightly armored warrior such as herself, she will flee from the battlefield and live to fight another day.  After all, a dead warrior is no use to anyone.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: