Banner
Xtra Smileys
[Open]
We Unite Gaming
March 28, 2024, 09:22:44 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to We Unite Gaming!
Formerly Wii Unite/Wii Unite Gaming

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Youtube Channel Chatbox Staff List Login Register  

bc i'm lazy... we gon argueeee

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: bc i'm lazy... we gon argueeee  (Read 424 times)
the KR3AT3R
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2012, 07:12:18 am »

I'm not attacking anyone either, so I guess we'll both sleep with a clear conscience tonight.

And speaking of sleep, I'm going to get some now.  Have fun raging today. >_>
Report Spam   Logged
guest25
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2012, 07:15:36 am »

http://wiiunite.smfforfree3.com/index.php/topic,21391.0.html Wink
Report Spam   Logged
guest25
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2012, 07:22:36 am »

and can you delete the question mark picture and E picture on the general boards and entertainment titles ;o
also the flame picture on "flame wars" or w/e
looks dumb..
and it makes it so the title isn't properly where it's supposed to be
Report Spam   Logged
guest25
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2012, 07:28:05 am »

karter, i apologize if i hurt your feelings..
Report Spam   Logged
MrPillow
WiiUnite's Fluffifier
WU Pwn

Clan: Wii Failures
PSN: MrPillow92

STR8 SLAMMIN'

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2012, 01:21:55 pm »

y'know what pisses me off? last night I told Sam in a PM conversation "ill see about your feedback request tomorrow". It was 5am, I was going to bed. So what do you do an hour later? Create a million fuckin topics that I have to manually delete one by one? hell, shows how much you know. http://wiiunite.smfforfree3.com/index.php/topic,21743.0.html Look a POLL on what to do with half the **** boards you said didn't need to be. good job. it's like you got bored or some **** and figured you would just spend time 'helpiing' us layout the site.
Report Spam   Logged

TIGER STYLE: Wii'Nite clan ain't nuthin' to **** with  \\//\\// <== My dubayew
guest25
« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2012, 04:03:23 pm »

tough life, pillow :(
Report Spam   Logged
guest25
« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2012, 04:48:23 pm »

also regarding that poll, 5 didn't make sense to me. i only voted so i could see what other people were saying and how many people actually voted Wink next time maybe you should be more clear about what you want to do with the site, or at least let people who didn't vote look at the results. But honestly, who in their right mind wouldn't want 5?Huh? Can't you just make that decision by yourself without the feedback of others. It's not a hard one.

But wow I feel sooooo badly for wasting your time by making so many of those topics. Have fun wisely using your time by making a WU history topic!! Who became mod and when is really important. so many ppl will be interested in reading all about that stuff. GL Wink
Report Spam   Logged
Baw
I assume, therefore I might be.
Founding Member
WU Pwn

Clan: Wu Tang
PSN: Nothing
Xbox Live: x Tha Bizness

I want to be the very best that no one ever was.

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2012, 07:13:52 pm »

A website is suppose to cater to the laziest and most impatient people. That's why a good site is at most 2 clicks away from the homepage, and a really simple layout. And the faster the website, the better.

/my input.
Report Spam   Logged

Squire Grooktook
Brain Fusion Recipient
Founding Member
WU Pwn

Clan: I WALK ALONE AND CHOOSE MY OWN PATH
PSN: Groucho2

Hallowed be The Game

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: June 13, 2012, 08:46:06 pm »

Hi.
Report Spam   Logged

MrPillow
WiiUnite's Fluffifier
WU Pwn

STR8 SLAMMIN'

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2012, 10:38:00 pm »

also regarding that poll, 5 didn't make sense to me. i only voted so i could see what other people were saying and how many people actually voted Wink next time maybe you should be more clear about what you want to do with the site

it not making sense to you doesn't mean it didn't make sense  Afro

or at least let people who didn't vote look at the results.

and that has to do with your point how? regardless, a bunch of people just browse through things without voting/posting, so it was supposed to push them to vote

But honestly, who in their right mind wouldn't want 5?Huh? Can't you just make that decision by yourself without the feedback of others. It's not a hard one.

i might be talking out of my ass here, but i would say the person that voted no. and thats not how we do things here at WU. It's ridiculous, you complain about us not doing anything, then when we try and find out exactly what everyone wants you complain about that. but i mean, you obviously know so much more about community management than we do. oh wait nm vt is dead.

But wow I feel sooooo badly for wasting your time by making so many of those topics. Have fun wisely using your time by making a WU history topic!! Who became mod and when is really important. so many ppl will be interested in reading all about that stuff. GL Wink

oh youre so sarcastic and witty!!1!11 how about you not bein a **** ****? is that too hard for you? i like how you single one thing out that you dont like, and imply that the whole thing is a waste of time. i mean, i know your particular interests speaks for everyone who will ever come across this site, but im just gonna take the ****.
Report Spam   Logged

Paranoid71
I think I am, therefore I am. I think.
Founding Member
WU Smash Yo Face

Clan: Art of Wii
PSN: I don't have it.
Xbox Live: I don't play it.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2012, 10:55:55 pm »

Man, I've gotta give it up to Kreater, everytime he gets flamed (which is often, unfortunately) he always keeps his cool, never gets over amped, never takes things too seriously. I've trolled him a lot, always unsuccessfully, props to you for not giving a **** about what people think.  Afro
Report Spam   Logged

Um, staunch evolutionist scientists will tell you there is no scientific evidence that evolution exists. 
guest25
« Reply #41 on: June 14, 2012, 12:12:26 am »

also regarding that poll, 5 didn't make sense to me. i only voted so i could see what other people were saying and how many people actually voted Wink next time maybe you should be more clear about what you want to do with the site

it not making sense to you doesn't mean it didn't make sense  Afro

or at least let people who didn't vote look at the results.

and that has to do with your point how? regardless, a bunch of people just browse through things without voting/posting, so it was supposed to push them to vote

But honestly, who in their right mind wouldn't want 5?Huh? Can't you just make that decision by yourself without the feedback of others. It's not a hard one.

i might be talking out of my ass here, but i would say the person that voted no. and thats not how we do things here at WU. It's ridiculous, you complain about us not doing anything, then when we try and find out exactly what everyone wants you complain about that. but i mean, you obviously know so much more about community management than we do. oh wait nm vt is dead.

oh youre so sarcastic and witty!!1!11 how about you not bein a ****ing O-ring? is that too hard for you? i like how you single one thing out that you dont like, and imply that the whole thing is a waste of time. i mean, i know your particular interests speaks for everyone who will ever come across this site, but im just gonna take the ****.

the reason i phrased it "it doesn't make sense to me" is bc i use my words wisely. i simply meant it exactly how it is said, i was not saying it doesn't make sense...and wtf i thought the reason you posted that link was bc you knew I was the one who voted "I like the updates but no to the merge" I voted that.....i wasn't going to say yes to the merge when i had no idea what you were talking about. so i'm still right--everyone technically still voted yes to the merge. you know, part of being a leader is DOING THINGS WITHOUT NEEDING OPINIONS, especially for something that would obviously benefit the site. and don't give me that low blow about vt. you're attacking me about vt being dead for the complete wrong reasons. don't involve yourself in vt when you don't know anything about it.
Report Spam   Logged
MrPillow
WiiUnite's Fluffifier
WU Pwn

STR8 SLAMMIN'

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 14, 2012, 12:14:09 am »

stopped reading when i read that you voted without even understanding what you were voting on

Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged

guest25
« Reply #43 on: June 14, 2012, 12:15:47 am »

stopped reading when i read that you voted without even understanding what you were voting on

Roll Eyes
i already told you i voted simply to see who voted for what and how many ppl voted. YOU'RE SO DUMB.
Report Spam   Logged
MrPillow
WiiUnite's Fluffifier
WU Pwn

STR8 SLAMMIN'

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 14, 2012, 12:19:55 am »

i didnt know you said that cause i stopped reading.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: