Banner
Xtra Smileys
[Open]
We Unite Gaming
April 20, 2024, 01:55:19 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to We Unite Gaming!
Formerly Wii Unite/Wii Unite Gaming

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Youtube Channel Chatbox Staff List Login Register  

Self Defense Guns

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Self Defense Guns  (Read 737 times)
Red Fatality
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2012, 01:29:30 pm »

there are 100s of gangs where i live (ft worth area) texas syndicate and many other gangs about a mile and a half 2 miles from were i live there was a shooting not to long ago one guy was wounded and another killed. Guns keep a fair playing field if i wanna protect my self my stuff tvs stereo systems calling the police when they are in your house isn't going to cut it.
Report Spam   Logged
the KR3AT3R
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2012, 01:30:52 pm »

Cheesy

This is good stuff.
Report Spam   Logged
dudedudedude for Moderator
WU Smash Yo Face

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2012, 01:31:27 pm »

there are 100s of gangs where i live (ft worth area) texas syndicate and many other gangs about a mile and a half 2 miles from were i live there was a shooting not to long ago one guy was wounded and another killed. Guns keep a fair playing field if i wanna protect my self my stuff tvs stereo systems calling the police when they are in your house isn't going to cut it.

Someone isn't going to kill you over a stereo.
Report Spam   Logged
the KR3AT3R
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2012, 01:34:02 pm »

Now that's a stupid assupmtion. Countless people have been killed over pocket change, literally.  A lady was once robbed and since she was too broke and didn't have any cash aside from her change they shot her.
Report Spam   Logged
WU Smash Yo Face

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2012, 01:37:59 pm »

People aren't dumb. The inherent value of killing someone doesn't match up with the profit received from a stereo. Even if it does worry you that much, theft insurance is cheaper then guns.
Report Spam   Logged
Red Fatality
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2012, 01:40:04 pm »

now your just nit picking. gang members have that gang mentality they don't give a **** about anyone else but people in there gang and there familes and whats good for them. **** there are some gangs where the only way you get in is if you kill someone. The fact of the matter is if someone wants to steal something or whatever it might be they are going to have to face the consequences i earned my **** i went to jobs i hate everyday busted my ass to pay for things and some **** thinks he is entitled to it **** that. There is too much sympathy towards these people man. Obviously im not just going to shoot them as soon as someone enters my house either i think thats what you are thinking if i see a gun on them or something like that or they are picking up something that isn't theirs im going to tell them to leave and if they don't they will die. Its a comfort thing knowing i have it makes me sleep at night shootouts won't last long with a wep like that.  
Report Spam   Logged
WU Smash Yo Face

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2012, 01:44:21 pm »

Right, because when you tell them to leave, they definitely aren't going to shoot at you...
Report Spam   Logged
Laughing Turd
Global Moderator
WU Guru

Clan: Dragon Boys

Maldita mi duda fue fatal.

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2012, 01:53:55 pm »

People aren't dumb. The inherent value of killing someone doesn't match up with the profit received from a stereo. Even if it does worry you that much, theft insurance is cheaper then guns.

sorry dude, but he is right. I live in the dallas- ft worth area myself and people do get killed over stupid **** like this all the time. one of my old friends actually got her house broken into, she was tied up and her house was robbed in front of her.

last winter a girl was kidnapped from her home, raped and stabbed to death in our city and in the block i used to live in and where my sister and nephew currently live in.

this crap does happen all the time. im not a huge gun guy myself but I do enjoy the thought of shooting them from time to time. i don't really like the thought of actually killing a person but there are always stories where guns made a difference.
Report Spam   Logged

WU Smash Yo Face

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2012, 01:55:23 pm »

So if she had a gun, she would have been able to stop these people, or would she just be tied up with a gun?
Report Spam   Logged
Red Fatality
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2012, 01:55:48 pm »

majority of robbers or whatever they steal when they think you aren't home wonder if they come in and they think know ones there and you come out of a room or something they pull out their gun and start shooting. House owners here carry guns robbers will always carry gun knowing that in case they are getting shot at. If its a punk ass 12 year old kid im not going to shoot him there are Scenarios for everything you always have to be prepared.
Report Spam   Logged
WU Smash Yo Face

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2012, 01:58:54 pm »

Do you have a fire extinguisher in every room of your house? Do you have a defibrillator in your home? I guarantee there are certain things you aren't prepared for, so using "you always have to be prepared" as an excuse is total bullshit. 
Report Spam   Logged
the KR3AT3R
« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2012, 02:01:59 pm »

We started looking for a better gun a few weeks ago cause my nephew's coach got broken into by a 19 year old that beat him in the head with a hammer (but he barely survived), beat the mom to daeth with the hammer, then raped the 10 yr old daughter and then beat her to death too.  I'm almost positive that in between a beating or 2 a gun would have changed a lot of things.
Report Spam   Logged
Red Fatality
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2012, 02:02:37 pm »

I have fire alarms. If this wasn't a automatic shotgun nothing would be said this thread would of been at the bottom a hour ago. A .22 can kill someone a weak gun like that is deadly but if someone wants to harm you have to have whats available at your disposal you want the criminals to win? They start shooting at you with a handgun you send some buckshot down his way you think he is going to stick around and see how it turns out?
Report Spam   Logged
WU Smash Yo Face

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2012, 02:03:45 pm »

I have fire alarms. If this wasn't a automatic shotgun nothing would be said this thread would of been at the bottom a hour ago. A .22 can kill someone a weak gun like that is deadly but if someone wants to harm you have to have whats available at your disposal you want the criminals to win? They start shooting at you with a handgun you send some buckshot down his way you think he is going to stick around and see how it turns out?

This had nothing to do with my previous statement.
Report Spam   Logged
WU Smash Yo Face

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2012, 02:05:39 pm »

We started looking for a better gun a few weeks ago cause my nephew's coach got broken into by a 19 year old that beat him in the head with a hammer (but he barely survived), beat the mom to daeth with the hammer, then raped the 10 yr old daughter and then beat her to death too.  I'm almost positive that in between a beating or 2 a gun would have changed a lot of things.

Total hypothetical situation, and I don't hope anything like this happens to anybody. If someone is standing over a family with a hammer and tells you not to move, are you seriously going to go looking for a gun? Or will you comply with the hopes of saving a family member? There's way too many things that have to lineup for a gun to be able to save you from certain things.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: