Banner
Xtra Smileys
[Open]
We Unite Gaming
April 18, 2024, 07:27:07 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to We Unite Gaming!
Formerly Wii Unite/Wii Unite Gaming

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Youtube Channel Chatbox Staff List Login Register  

Self Defense Guns

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Self Defense Guns  (Read 735 times)
Red Fatality
« Reply #45 on: June 16, 2012, 03:28:55 pm »

when all he has is a hammer and there are 3 of them umm ya lmao you either got to be the biggest coward in the world or plain stupid at that point its a numbers game if they split um started running i highly highly doubt all 3 would of been murdered if there was a gun involved

I don't know about you, but if someone is holding a hammer, I'll not going to try and take him down.

ddd all of your hypotheticals revolve around the idea that the gun isn't already handy/closeby. Especially as Red said, most people are going to try and come when they are under the impression that you are not home, leaving you with the element of surprise.

Also, saying "preparation" is a bs excuse is bs in itself. It's unrealistic to find yourself prepared for every situation possible, but there's nothing wrong with with trying to be ready for as many situations as possible.

I'll give you an example of the stupidity of some people.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120417211731AATYH00

Look at the top answer. It's hilarious. "They (guns) are not loaded and are locked up."

Quick, someone get up at 4 AM, tired as balls, find the keys, load the weapon and still have time to save everyone in the house. I don't think so.

Secondly, I'm fine with not being able to prepare for everything, but why not prepare for the most common occurrences? What is the logic behind choosing this one over fire, or carbon monoxide, or heart failure? Guns are neat, I can grasp that, and I'm sure they are a blast to use, but his arguments are just devoid of logic. 

if you know were your guns is and you should it should take all but 15 seconds to unlock it and for it to be ready to go. your not dealing with solid snake here they are most likely going to make some noise. hell there might be some situations where your not ready in time and they kill a family member or two before you got to the gun and ready for it to be fired but it will still prevent the remaining survivors from death or maybe injury. Some areas are worse then others in this country in gang areas you need to protect yourself. I wasn't claiming to be prepared for everything in the world lol i don't only use these guns for self defense i skeet shoot with the shotgun and i find great joy in useing them for that its a ****ing blast. **** this notion of rednecks clinging to tere gunz or whatever i don't give a **** what people think and you shouldn't either its a stereotype like everything else you can be a gun owner and not be a redneck. 
Report Spam   Logged
Permanent Poopface
Founding Member
WU Guru

Clan: vT

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 16, 2012, 04:30:29 pm »

I like that big guy in the movie Happy Gilmore with the shirt thats says " guns don't kill people, I kill people" that guy is funny and so is that shirt, do you concur?
Report Spam   Logged

Permanent Poopface
Founding Member
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 16, 2012, 04:34:22 pm »

somebody better fawking concur pretty soon
Report Spam   Logged

Permanent Poopface
Founding Member
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 16, 2012, 04:39:09 pm »

what to cool to concur? this is fawking male cattle dung just fawking concur with what I said! dude why you guys trying to get me so mad, fawk quit fawking with me everybody i can't take it anymore
Report Spam   Logged

the KR3AT3R
« Reply #49 on: June 16, 2012, 04:41:13 pm »

I cumcur
Report Spam   Logged
Permanent Poopface
Founding Member
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 16, 2012, 04:59:51 pm »

I like to use my index finger and thumb to make a gun and then I use my voice to make the bullet noises, if an intruder ever broke into my house they would be scared shitless of my gun
Report Spam   Logged

the KR3AT3R
« Reply #51 on: June 16, 2012, 05:02:40 pm »

I cumcur again
Report Spam   Logged
Permanent Poopface
Founding Member
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 16, 2012, 05:06:30 pm »

Ok hey mods is it ok to have an adult section where I can post working usernames and passwords to adult paysites?

Report Spam   Logged

Paranoid71
I think I am, therefore I am. I think.
Founding Member
WU Smash Yo Face

Clan: Art of Wii
PSN: I don't have it.
Xbox Live: I don't play it.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: June 16, 2012, 05:46:17 pm »

Here's a better idea, locks on your doors.

This is really stupid.

k bye
Report Spam   Logged

Um, staunch evolutionist scientists will tell you there is no scientific evidence that evolution exists. 
CamuMahubah
WU Elite

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 16, 2012, 08:11:36 pm »

People aren't dumb. The inherent value of killing someone doesn't match up with the profit received from a stereo. Even if it does worry you that much, theft insurance is cheaper then guns.

I disagree with the first sentence and everythang else you wrote. 
Report Spam   Logged

Baw
I assume, therefore I might be.
Founding Member
WU Pwn

Clan: Wu Tang
PSN: Nothing
Xbox Live: x Tha Bizness

I want to be the very best that no one ever was.

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 16, 2012, 08:31:00 pm »

People aren't dumb.

I'll give you an example of the stupidity of some people.

Nice contradiction. kthxbai
Report Spam   Logged

Red Fatality
« Reply #56 on: June 16, 2012, 08:31:02 pm »

I like that big guy in the movie Happy Gilmore with the shirt thats says " guns don't kill people, I kill people" that guy is funny and so is that shirt, do you concur?

ya i agree. "guns don't kill people , people kill people" is something i agree with. A gun has never killed anyone the person behind it has the mind of the person whether it be lack of knowledge with the gun being uncaring/unaware or just plain being a murderer. Keep in mind geting guns like automatics isn't easy you sign your life away and background checks up the ass by the way. But anyway there is dangerous machinery that has killed people it wasn't the machine that killed them it was the person running the machine or not following proper safety measures. One bad egg or dumbass ruins it for everyone one person dies and everyone wants to police and take away everything. Geting rid of these guns is not going to solve the crime in this country what happens is you are left with nothing and the criminal will have the advantage they can get these guns at will even if they where banned. Granted autos and guns make it easier to do get the job done but the psychological mind of the person behind the gun is the problem.   
Report Spam   Logged
Red Fatality
« Reply #57 on: June 16, 2012, 08:48:02 pm »

ddd was arguing for arguing sake. he even said he doesn't completely disagree with gun rights or something like that in a earlier post. Just to clarify I have nothing against the dude at all in anyway thats what wu is about arguing about **** on the internet. its surprising fun.
Report Spam   Logged
dudedudedude for Moderator
WU Smash Yo Face

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 17, 2012, 10:59:36 am »

ddd was arguing for arguing sake. he even said he doesn't completely disagree with gun rights or something like that in a earlier post. Just to clarify I have nothing against the dude at all in anyway thats what wu is about arguing about **** on the internet. its surprising fun.

Correct, I just think calling it self defence is totally laughable.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: