Banner
Xtra Smileys
[Open]
We Unite Gaming
March 29, 2024, 09:33:27 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to We Unite Gaming!
Formerly Wii Unite/Wii Unite Gaming

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Youtube Channel Chatbox Staff List Login Register  

Self Defense Guns

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Self Defense Guns  (Read 678 times)
Red Fatality
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2012, 02:09:56 pm »

between the 3 of them or how ever many where there one of them could of got the gun and pointed it at him and told him to gtfo. Its that simple he would of left no one raped murdered lives saved so on and so forth daugher be eating her captain crunch the next morning
Report Spam   Logged
dudedudedude for Moderator
WU Smash Yo Face

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2012, 02:12:07 pm »

It doesn't matter how many people are there, if he says "Don't move or X individual is dead", no one is going to move, unless you think you are a hero of some sort.
Report Spam   Logged
Keihan
Founding Member
WU Pwn

Clan: The Fatal Five
PSN: CRPhobia
Xbox Live: KeihanF5

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2012, 02:15:31 pm »

between the 3 of them or how ever many where there one of them could of got the gun and pointed it at him and told him to gtfo. Its that simple he would of left no one raped murdered lives saved so on and so forth daugher be eating her captain crunch the next morning

This is going to be my new sig.
Report Spam   Logged

Red Fatality
« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2012, 02:16:25 pm »

when all he has is a hammer and there are 3 of them umm ya lmao you either got to be the biggest coward in the world or plain stupid at that point its a numbers game if they split um started running i highly highly doubt all 3 would of been murdered if there was a gun involved
Report Spam   Logged
MrPillow
WiiUnite's Fluffifier
WU Pwn

Clan: Wii Failures
PSN: MrPillow92

STR8 SLAMMIN'

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2012, 02:19:15 pm »

ddd all of your hypotheticals revolve around the idea that the gun isn't already handy/closeby. Especially as Red said, most people are going to try and come when they are under the impression that you are not home, leaving you with the element of surprise.

Also, saying "preparation" is a bs excuse is bs in itself. It's unrealistic to find yourself prepared for every situation possible, but there's nothing wrong with with trying to be ready for as many situations as possible.
Report Spam   Logged

TIGER STYLE: Wii'Nite clan ain't nuthin' to **** with  \\//\\// <== My dubayew
Keihan
Founding Member
WU Pwn

Clan: The Fatal Five
PSN: CRPhobia
Xbox Live: KeihanF5

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2012, 02:21:27 pm »

I think douchedouchedouche is just a douche... no but really... I think he's a big troll. He thinks mary jane should stay illegal, now this silliness..

Troll moar?
Report Spam   Logged

WU Smash Yo Face

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2012, 02:25:34 pm »

when all he has is a hammer and there are 3 of them umm ya lmao you either got to be the biggest coward in the world or plain stupid at that point its a numbers game if they split um started running i highly highly doubt all 3 would of been murdered if there was a gun involved

I don't know about you, but if someone is holding a hammer, I'll not going to try and take him down.

ddd all of your hypotheticals revolve around the idea that the gun isn't already handy/closeby. Especially as Red said, most people are going to try and come when they are under the impression that you are not home, leaving you with the element of surprise.

Also, saying "preparation" is a bs excuse is bs in itself. It's unrealistic to find yourself prepared for every situation possible, but there's nothing wrong with with trying to be ready for as many situations as possible.

I'll give you an example of the stupidity of some people.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120417211731AATYH00

Look at the top answer. It's hilarious. "They (guns) are not loaded and are locked up."

Quick, someone get up at 4 AM, tired as balls, find the keys, load the weapon and still have time to save everyone in the house. I don't think so.

Secondly, I'm fine with not being able to prepare for everything, but why not prepare for the most common occurrences? What is the logic behind choosing this one over fire, or carbon monoxide, or heart failure? Guns are neat, I can grasp that, and I'm sure they are a blast to use, but his arguments are just devoid of logic. 
Report Spam   Logged
WU Smash Yo Face

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2012, 02:27:43 pm »

I think douchedouchedouche is just a douche... no but really... I think he's a big troll. He thinks mary jane should stay illegal, now this silliness..

Troll moar?

I don't think you understand the concept of trolling.
Report Spam   Logged
MrPillow
WiiUnite's Fluffifier
WU Pwn

STR8 SLAMMIN'

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2012, 02:28:58 pm »

Yeah people are retarded but that isn't a demerit to red's reason for using it, assuming he does have them in a reasonable place.

Most people, including myself, do have a fire extinguisher. In fact apartments around here are required to supply to the tenants. Now, one in every room is another story.
Report Spam   Logged

WU Smash Yo Face

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2012, 02:30:03 pm »

Yeah people are retarded but that isn't a demerit to red's reason for using it, assuming he does have them in a reasonable place.

Most people, including myself, do have a fire extinguisher. In fact apartments around here are required to supply to the tenants. Now, one in every room is another story.

Of course every house has a fire extinguisher. How often do you check it though?
Report Spam   Logged
MrPillow
WiiUnite's Fluffifier
WU Pwn

STR8 SLAMMIN'

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 16, 2012, 02:32:18 pm »

Of course every house has a fire extinguisher. How often do you check it though?

every half year Afro
Report Spam   Logged

WU Smash Yo Face

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 16, 2012, 02:33:50 pm »

If we want to get technical, it's not nearly enough, but I imagine still more often that the average household.
Report Spam   Logged
MrPillow
WiiUnite's Fluffifier
WU Pwn

STR8 SLAMMIN'

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 16, 2012, 02:35:40 pm »

How often do you think it should be checked?
Report Spam   Logged

WU Smash Yo Face

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 16, 2012, 02:37:06 pm »

Monthly.

I don't check mine monthly, but I'm also not claiming to own things in order to be prepared for everything.
Report Spam   Logged
MrPillow
WiiUnite's Fluffifier
WU Pwn

STR8 SLAMMIN'

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 16, 2012, 02:41:44 pm »

I was just asking to know, not to debate.

That said, if that's the reason he owns the guns then that's the reason he owns the guns. If you think that he doesn't prepare enough for everything, then that's your opinion but it doesn't take away from his intention.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: