Banner
Xtra Smileys
[Open]
We Unite Gaming
March 28, 2024, 03:39:54 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to We Unite Gaming!
Formerly Wii Unite/Wii Unite Gaming

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Youtube Channel Chatbox Staff List Login Register  

Wii U Prediction Thread

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wii U Prediction Thread  (Read 2336 times)
Laughing Turd
Global Moderator
WU Guru

Clan: Dragon Boys

Maldita mi duda fue fatal.

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: December 15, 2012, 12:22:32 am »

Yeah I probably should have been more clear. For the more **** gamer, it's a pretty bad system because it's tremendously underpowered. It just came out and it's only slightly more powerful than a PS3, which is terribly underpowered these days as well. Sure the gamepad might be a very unique idea but even that will be held back by it's extremly weak hardware and it's not going to help the devs push the gaming envelope.

Honestly, consoles are obsolete. PC's, in my opinion, is the way to go. There's nothing a console can do that a PC can't do or be made to do and better than a console at that. PC's push the technological envelope and are better for innovation because you don't have to wait 5-7 years for a technological refresh.

Also, there's the whole argument that the Wii U is very casual and it all ties in to it's general weakness and yadda yadda yadda.

Report Spam   Logged

Tiger
honrary abmin
WU R teh 1337

Xbox Live: TIGERSHARK27

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 15, 2012, 03:01:09 am »

The reason why people buy consoles over PC's is because it's way simpler, and there's very little you need to understand before you can start playing.  If you can understand/afford a PC, it's definitely the way to go.
Report Spam   Logged

thanks Tiger, now i can say **** without getting random asterisks.

R.I.P. MoHH2 11/13/07 - 8/11/11
Termin8or
WU Pigskin Pick'em Champion
WU Guru

Clan: WtF

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 17, 2012, 11:38:51 am »

The reason why people buy consoles over PC's is because it's way simpler, and there's very little you need to understand before you can start playing.  If you can understand/afford a PC, it's definitely the way to go.

Agreed, that's why I think there'll be a market for both. I've flip flopped over the years between PCs and consoles...right now I'm on a console kick. I do just fine with PCs, but love the simplicity of a console right now.
Report Spam   Logged

Slaught3r
WU Smash Yo Face

Nintendo Network ID: slaughter

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 17, 2012, 08:21:22 pm »

Yes simplicity.  I could never handle a fps on a pc.
Report Spam   Logged

russell has it all accept the height but yet he is so smart and so determined thet he will become one of the top 10 qb's of alltime, bookmark it
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: