Banner
Xtra Smileys
[Open]
We Unite Gaming
March 29, 2024, 02:03:44 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to We Unite Gaming!
Formerly Wii Unite/Wii Unite Gaming

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Youtube Channel Chatbox Staff List Login Register  

the republican party is a cancer

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the republican party is a cancer  (Read 929 times)
Paranoid71
I think I am, therefore I am. I think.
Founding Member
WU Smash Yo Face

Clan: Art of Wii
PSN: I don't have it.
Xbox Live: I don't play it.

View Profile WWW
« on: June 23, 2012, 08:45:11 pm »

conservative ideology is fine, intelligent conservatives like Ron/Rand Paul are fine, rational people, but the party is sickening, ~64% believe obama wasn't born in the US. these people are so willfully ignorant it makes me sick.

RIP us politics we had a good run 1776-1988
Report Spam   Logged

Um, staunch evolutionist scientists will tell you there is no scientific evidence that evolution exists. 

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Red Fatality
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2012, 10:11:29 am »

2 party system is a cancer. just as republicans don't believe he was born in american and he is the Antichrist lmao. democrats believed bush was the next hilter. labeling  Bush a n a z i is all too common since he made the decision to invade Iraq and eliminate Saddam Hussein as a threat. how anyone can honestly compare Bush to Hitler is beyond even the most fanatical of thinking. Yet we have heard the comparison made over and again. To disagree with a person's politics is one thing. But to compare the person who disagrees with you with a mass murdering dictator is alittle much.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 10:29:39 am by R e d » Report Spam   Logged
Turboweasle
Administrator
WU Guru

PSN: Turboweasle

Turboweasle: everyone's favorite speedy rodent

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2012, 10:40:15 am »

There's at least a similarity.  They both did invade countries for absolutely no reason.

Of course, you have the whole Holocaust thing, so the comparison kinda falls apart.
Report Spam   Logged

"And I also told the students that, for the sake of humanity's future, I hoped they were all sterile." - Ignatius Reilly.
Never mind what your daughter is taught in school; what she remembers is what she has learned from you.
Anti-Noob Fortress of Veteraness Council Member
~Turboweasle~

I NEVER squeeze my jubblies, so that stuff wouldn't work for me.
MrPillow
WiiUnite's Fluffifier
WU Pwn

Clan: Wii Failures
PSN: MrPillow92

STR8 SLAMMIN'

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2012, 12:43:08 pm »

There's at least a similarity.  They both did invade countries for absolutely no reason.

Of course, you have the whole Holocaust thing, so the comparison kinda falls apart.

thats a funny way of saying greed Wink
Report Spam   Logged

TIGER STYLE: Wii'Nite clan ain't nuthin' to **** with  \\//\\// <== My dubayew
Paranoid71
Founding Member
WU Smash Yo Face

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2012, 01:38:15 pm »

2 party system is a cancer. just as republicans don't believe he was born in american and he is the Antichrist lmao. democrats believed bush was the next hilter. labeling  Bush a n a z i is all too common since he made the decision to invade Iraq and eliminate Saddam Hussein as a threat. how anyone can honestly compare Bush to Hitler is beyond even the most fanatical of thinking. Yet we have heard the comparison made over and again. To disagree with a person's politics is one thing. But to compare the person who disagrees with you with a mass murdering dictator is alittle much.

I can honestly say I've never heard a Democrat compare Bush to Hitler.

Report Spam   Logged

Um, staunch evolutionist scientists will tell you there is no scientific evidence that evolution exists. 
Baw
I assume, therefore I might be.
Founding Member
WU Pwn

Clan: Wu Tang
PSN: Nothing
Xbox Live: x Tha Bizness

I want to be the very best that no one ever was.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2012, 02:50:09 pm »

I can honestly say I've never heard a Democrat compare Bush to Hitler.

Me neither, go figure.
Report Spam   Logged

Turboweasle
Administrator
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2012, 05:24:41 pm »

thats a funny way of saying greed Wink

Maybe I should have said "justifiable reason".  Tongue

I really think he was mislead in the beginning, but once he realized he was wrong he did nothing to correct the situation.
Report Spam   Logged

"And I also told the students that, for the sake of humanity's future, I hoped they were all sterile." - Ignatius Reilly.
Never mind what your daughter is taught in school; what she remembers is what she has learned from you.
~Turboweasle~

Turboweasle
Administrator
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2012, 05:31:29 pm »

Additionally...

Report Spam   Logged

~Turboweasle~

Paranoid71
Founding Member
WU Smash Yo Face

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2012, 07:51:25 pm »

you want live babies so you can raise them into dead soldiers.

born to poor parents on welfare? tough ****, your parents shouldn't have had you. oh wait... they were forced to.

**** it, revised thesis, 67% of conservative ideology is retarded.
Report Spam   Logged

Tiger
honrary abmin
WU R teh 1337

Xbox Live: TIGERSHARK27

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2012, 08:05:09 pm »

I'm Conservative for the most part, and I am against abortion in North America, but I don't think the parents should be forced to keep the child, if they can't make ends meet.  If a woman gets pregnant then that was her choice (assuming she wasn't raped) and her responsibility.  People have to take responsibility for their actions.  Give the child to a friend/family that is willing to take care of them for a while, or perhaps for life depending on the situation and that isn't possible, put them in an adoption clinic.  It's not your right to take away a child's life that you were irresponsible for creating, they had no choice.  Also, thinking that they're not really alive before birth is a joke to me.

I know that my viewpoint is contrary to most members and I respect your viewpoints, just posting mine.  Debate away!
« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 08:06:02 pm by Tiger » Report Spam   Logged

thanks Tiger, now i can say **** without getting random asterisks.

R.I.P. MoHH2 11/13/07 - 8/11/11
Turboweasle
Administrator
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2012, 08:38:11 pm »

If a woman gets pregnant then that was her choice (assuming she wasn't raped) and her responsibility.

My condom breaks and I impregnate a girl.  What's your take on that?

Also, thinking that they're not really alive before birth is a joke to me.

While this is true, consider this: You don't have full rights as a citizen until you're a certain age (US citizens don't have all their rights until age 35, as I count running for president to be a right).  You can't vote until you're 18 in the US.

If you don't have all the rights your country will eventually give to you even though you're a fully-functioning human being, why should you expect an unborn fetus to have more rights than the person carrying it?

I don't like abortion, but I like cycles of poverty less.
Report Spam   Logged

~Turboweasle~

Tiger
honrary abmin
WU R teh 1337

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2012, 09:26:44 pm »

If a woman gets pregnant then that was her choice (assuming she wasn't raped) and her responsibility.

My condom breaks and I impregnate a girl.  What's your take on that?
As a Christian, I believe sex before marriage is a sin, so it's hard to say what my opinion is.  If you're married, you're likely to have a stable income and could support a child, though obviously, most couples aren't married or even engaged.  I'd say having sex before you're financially secure is irresponsible but of course, no one will agree with me on this.  I only answer because you ask.

Also, thinking that they're not really alive before birth is a joke to me.

While this is true, consider this: You don't have full rights as a citizen until you're a certain age (US citizens don't have all their rights until age 35, as I count running for president to be a right).  You can't vote until you're 18 in the US.

If you don't have all the rights your country will eventually give to you even though you're a fully-functioning human being, why should you expect an unborn fetus to have more rights than the person carrying it?

I don't like abortion, but I like cycles of poverty less.
More rights? I think having a say about yourself being killed or remaining alive is pretty standard for the majority of human societies.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 09:27:17 pm by Tiger » Report Spam   Logged

Turboweasle
Administrator
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2012, 09:59:17 pm »

As a Christian, I believe sex before marriage is a sin, so it's hard to say what my opinion is.  If you're married, you're likely to have a stable income and could support a child, though obviously, most couples aren't married or even engaged.  I'd say having sex before you're financially secure is irresponsible but of course, no one will agree with me on this.  I only answer because you ask.

We're married but don't want a child, and we took the standard preventative measure to ensure we didn't have one.  Does that make it easier to answer?

More rights? I think having a say about yourself being killed or remaining alive is pretty standard for the majority of human societies.

Of course, fetuses don't have the ability to vocalize their opinion because they aren't self-conscious yet.  They literally do not know they're alive.  They're just cells; there's no humanity in them yet.
Report Spam   Logged

~Turboweasle~

Paranoid71
Founding Member
WU Smash Yo Face

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2012, 11:11:50 pm »

As a Christian, I believe sex before marriage is a sin, so it's hard to say what my opinion is.

I have a serious question, I'm not being cynical: Do you condone eating prawns or crab? 

Leviticus 11:9-12 says:

9 These shall ye eat of all that are in the waters: whatsoever hath fins and scales in the waters, in the seas, and in the rivers, them shall ye eat.
10 And all that have not fins and scales in the seas, and in the rivers, of all that move in the waters, and of any living thing which is in the waters, they shall be an abomination unto you:
11 They shall be even an abomination unto you; ye shall not eat of their flesh, but ye shall have their carcases in abomination.
12 Whatsoever hath no fins nor scales in the waters, that shall be an abomination unto you.

Please answer.
Report Spam   Logged

Tiger
honrary abmin
WU R teh 1337

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2012, 12:02:38 am »

Uhh, can't say I ever read the Old King James version often, so a little hard to understand, though no, I don't.  I don't believe that law applies to the gentiles (non-Jews) and frankly, I'd rather not have this thread turn into a religious debate, so let's keep it at that.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: