Banner
Xtra Smileys
[Open]
We Unite Gaming
March 28, 2024, 05:19:28 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to We Unite Gaming!
Formerly Wii Unite/Wii Unite Gaming

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Youtube Channel Chatbox Staff List Login Register  

Writing your review (REQUIRED READING):

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Writing your review (REQUIRED READING):  (Read 848 times)
guest25
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2012, 11:13:57 pm »

to the krazy one: don't expect someone to list the differences of *so and so game* from the xbox and the ps3?Huh?
Report Spam   Logged
Zero254
WU Combatant

Clan: Roll Tier
PSN: Cerebus254
Xbox Live: Cerebus254

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2012, 11:15:28 pm »

dopehead gets it.

Too much info is confusing as hell and annoying for a review.

I am almost sure 90% of the users here said **** that **** after reading it.

I asked quite a few people and they didn't even know this section existed.
Report Spam   Logged

Don't look into my eyes
The Krazy One
The Nintendo Guy
Administrator
WU Pwn

Clan: TaKeOver
Nintendo Network ID: TKrazyO

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2012, 11:24:39 pm »

My reply was basically how I would do a review.

You know what Zero, go for it. Just use the platform you played the game on and at least try to follow some of the guidelines. If the review isn't up to par we'll see what we can do with what you give us.

dope, I made my reply complicated. It was me, not Pillow or Turbo. Pillow could probably explain this better than I can since he started this board.

to the krazy one: don't expect someone to list the differences of *so and so game* from the xbox and the ps3?Huh?

I guess I should have explained this more and made it even more complicated for you two. I'll give a short example of what I mean.

ex. Earthworm Jim 2 (SNES/Genesis), it's on other platforms but it's an example. They have slight differences graphically, sounds and music sound different and I believe the Genesis version has an extra level that wasn't in the SNES version (unless I'm thinking of the 1st one)

tl;dr- I mean content wise. Big differences between both versions.

I'm not trying to make this complicated, I want to make this simple.

Report Spam   Logged

"Use the pain of loss! The power comes in response to a need, not a desire!"

"The power comes in response to a need! You have to create that need!" -Goku, Dragonball Z
Zero254
WU Combatant

Clan: Roll Tier
PSN: Cerebus254
Xbox Live: Cerebus254

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2012, 11:28:14 pm »

THAT IS MORE LIKE IT, I WILL DO A REVIEW ON FINAL FIGHT DOUBLE IMPACT BUT ON BOTH GAMES THAT CAME WITH IT.

I'm still playing through magic sword so it will be a little bit.

Theres like 100 floors.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 01:33:59 am by Zero254 » Report Spam   Logged

Don't look into my eyes
guest25
« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2012, 11:29:09 pm »

yea, but what i'm saying is....i don't want to be responsible for how the same game plays on a different console. i bought call of duty for the xbox...i don't have it for the other consoles....maybe i don't even have those consoles! and i'm not going to research it either, bc if someone cares that much about the game, they will figure it out themselves.

*not going to write a review, just posting***
Report Spam   Logged
The Krazy One
The Nintendo Guy
Administrator
WU Pwn

Clan: TaKeOver
Nintendo Network ID: TKrazyO

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2012, 11:38:55 pm »

I mentioned the "differences" thing because of what Zero said about it.

What it's available on should not matter. For example, the snes version of Justice league Task Force is COMPLETELY different the the Sega Genesis version as they have a different set of moves and sprites for each respective system. The sounds are different, the moves are also different. They may contain the same characters, but all of the sprites are different.

You don't have to post the differences between the versions of the games in this concept. You can if you want to but it wouldn't be required if you were just reviewing the one version you have. Basically, if you have the 360 version just worry about that version.
Report Spam   Logged

"Use the pain of loss! The power comes in response to a need, not a desire!"

"The power comes in response to a need! You have to create that need!" -Goku, Dragonball Z
Turboweasle
Administrator
WU Guru

PSN: Turboweasle

Turboweasle: everyone's favorite speedy rodent

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2012, 01:51:59 pm »

Putting which version you played is a good idea so you don't get people buying a game like Skyrim on the PS3 and think they can mod it like they can on the PC.
Report Spam   Logged

"And I also told the students that, for the sake of humanity's future, I hoped they were all sterile." - Ignatius Reilly.
Never mind what your daughter is taught in school; what she remembers is what she has learned from you.
Anti-Noob Fortress of Veteraness Council Member
~Turboweasle~

I NEVER squeeze my jubblies, so that stuff wouldn't work for me.
MrPillow
WiiUnite's Fluffifier
WU Pwn

Clan: Wii Failures
PSN: MrPillow92

STR8 SLAMMIN'

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2012, 01:58:00 pm »

Please take the time to get familiar with the following rules and thoughts before posting.

Information to include: In the topic title you should include the game's title, and all systems that it's available for. The first thing in your review should be this

System I played it on: [put the system you played it on]
I am reviewing the: [Single Player/Multiplayer/The entire game, these are the only acceptable answers]
I last played this game: [put roughly the date you last played it. This is because of possible firmware updates that could make your complaint no longer pertinent, and you don't want your readers just dismissing the rest of your review because they thought for a few sentences that you did not know what you were talking about]

Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

TIGER STYLE: Wii'Nite clan ain't nuthin' to **** with  \\//\\// <== My dubayew
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: