Banner
Xtra Smileys
[Open]
We Unite Gaming
March 29, 2024, 03:50:48 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to We Unite Gaming!
Formerly Wii Unite/Wii Unite Gaming

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Youtube Channel Chatbox Staff List Login Register  

No topic for this? Really?? BREAKING BAD'S RETURN, girls

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: No topic for this? Really?? BREAKING BAD'S RETURN, girls  (Read 1711 times)
RON
RON
WU Elite

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: September 30, 2013, 07:57:06 am »

-GUYS ol ron would like 2 say even tho this show glamorizes meth plz dont do it b/c rons wifes cousins husband got on that stuff and last weekend blew his head off with a shot gun (for full story you can look at san tan valley arizona police news). ol ron  aint got many friends and he considers you guys his friends and wants you 2 outlive him-which shouldnt b 2 difficualt. Anyway hope u hv great day and r safe.
Report Spam   Logged
BMan
Administrator
WU Master

PSN: SteelCityBMan

I'm your zero

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 30, 2013, 08:35:22 am »

I always do meth after watching Breaking Bad.  Just like I always have sex after watching How I Met Your Mother or I always do something incomprehensible after watching Lost.
Report Spam   Logged

The good morning crew is filled with weirdos
RON
RON
WU Elite

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 30, 2013, 08:45:49 am »

Lost was a good title 4 that show b/c after the 1st season i was lost
Report Spam   Logged
lightspeed_champion
Founding Member
WU Combatant

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 30, 2013, 01:03:03 pm »

VERY GOOD + SATISFYING
Report Spam   Logged

Termin8or
WU Pigskin Pick'em Champion
WU Guru

Clan: WtF

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 30, 2013, 02:31:09 pm »

I always do meth after watching Breaking Bad.  Just like I always have sex after watching How I Met Your Mother or I always do something incomprehensible after watching Lost.

LMAO. I literally laughed out loud when I read this. I'm glad I wasn't drinking after watching Cheers or trying to kill someone after watching Dexter or I might have missed while I was laughing so hard.
Report Spam   Logged

Permanent Poopface
Founding Member
WU Guru

Clan: vT

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 30, 2013, 02:35:28 pm »

anybody watch Homeland? season 3 is starting up baby woot woot!
Report Spam   Logged

JabbaScrub
Founding Member
WU R teh 1337

PSN: Jabbanero
Xbox Live: JabbaScript

View Profile WWW
« Reply #111 on: September 30, 2013, 04:10:08 pm »

Lost was a good title 4 that show b/c after the 1st season i was lost
Never heard that one before. Cunt.

I always do meth after watching Breaking Bad.  Just like I always have sex after watching How I Met Your Mother or I always do something entirely comprehensible and perfectly dramatic after watching Lost.
Fix'd
Report Spam   Logged

3DS FC:  2638-0027-7848
Permanent Poopface
Founding Member
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 30, 2013, 04:14:23 pm »

even though breaking bad was better from start to finish , lost is still my favorite show of alltime, that show is what I imagine crack is like
Report Spam   Logged

JabbaScrub
Founding Member
WU R teh 1337

View Profile WWW
« Reply #113 on: September 30, 2013, 04:24:09 pm »

even though breaking bad was better from start to finish , lost is still my favorite show of alltime, that show is what I imagine crack is like
How so?

I dare anyone to watch Fly twice in a row. Easily the most tedious episode of any series I've ever seen. Injecting highbrow critical themes and hints into your work is great, but this not an indie film. It's a mainstream TV series and there is no reason to have your viewers wait for an episode just to fill it with pompous male cattle dung that only a critic could enjoy.
Report Spam   Logged

Permanent Poopface
Founding Member
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 30, 2013, 04:44:22 pm »

because Lost starting getting ridiculous and they had so many cool things going on that you thought were going to be important to the story that they just left and never continued and we never got an answer to, plus the series finale was a bigtime fail,I actually watched the whole series of lost 5 times, I still pick up new things everytime but still those things i picked up never amounted to jack ****.
Report Spam   Logged

JabbaScrub
Founding Member
WU R teh 1337

View Profile WWW
« Reply #115 on: September 30, 2013, 05:04:38 pm »

There really aren't that many things left unresolved in LOST. There are quite a few things that don't amount to much, but if you pay attention they're usually explained. The problem is that with such high production values and excellent storytelling, the episodes were released very far apart. People forgot about things that had happened in the previous episodes or didn't get a reference because it was no longer fresh in their memory. I saw ~season 3 to the finale for the first time on Netflix, so that wasn't really a problem.

Breaking Bad wrapped up everything except Walt Jr's story. It gave good closure, but I didn't feel a connection to any of the characters. There just wasn't much emotion throughout the series. People died, and I didn't really care. Even when ***** died near the end of the series, I really didn't care. It could have been executed with much more depth.

LOST had me crying numerous times throughout the series. And I rarely get emotional watching media. I cried at 10 years old during the crash of Pearl Harbor, a few years earlier watching Lady & the Tramp when the tramp dog watches his owners celebrating their baby through the window, and one or two other times I don't really remember. Part of this is Giacchino's mother****ing genius, but every aspect from dialogue to cinematography is just perfect. I can't possibly describe how immersive the show is.

The finale of LOST is the best I have ever seen. I hate when a series ends. It leaves a hole in me that is just painful to have. Breaking Bad ties up loose ends, but that's about it. The final few episodes had me in tears the whole damn time. By the end I wasn't even mad. It was amazing. I usually dislike spiritual themes but they pulled it off. I was sad to see it end, but I was content.

LOST is a masterpiece. Beautiful from beginning to end, and **** you if your opinion is different.
Report Spam   Logged

BMan
Administrator
WU Master

PSN: SteelCityBMan

I'm your zero

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: October 01, 2013, 07:04:38 am »

I think there is a Lost topic around here  Undecided

Oh, and another thing about Breaking Bad's series finale...

[spoiler]I bet Baby Blue by Badfinger went from $0.29 to $1.29 on iTunes lololollololo[/spoiler]
Report Spam   Logged

The good morning crew is filled with weirdos
Permanent Poopface
Founding Member
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: October 01, 2013, 09:04:27 am »

Ya the Lost topic is buried, its in Mum's Super-Happy-Smile-Time Fun Board and Hippie Factory.

Report Spam   Logged

JabbaScrub
Founding Member
WU R teh 1337

View Profile WWW
« Reply #118 on: October 01, 2013, 12:03:34 pm »

Eh I don't really want to dig that up since I'm sure I'm the only one who cares. I just got carried away. I really like Lost.   Undecided
Report Spam   Logged

Permanent Poopface
Founding Member
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: October 01, 2013, 12:29:04 pm »

I'll post the link for you because I love lost as well and miss it, post in it and I promise you I will keep your interest going.

http://wiiunite.smfforfree3.com/index.php/topic,12520.0.html
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: