Banner
Xtra Smileys
[Open]
We Unite Gaming
April 19, 2024, 03:36:41 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to We Unite Gaming!
Formerly Wii Unite/Wii Unite Gaming

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Youtube Channel Chatbox Staff List Login Register  

Anyone here a wrestling fan or used to be? (WWE, TNA, etc.)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone here a wrestling fan or used to be? (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 400 times)
Ps358
WU Guru

Xbox Live: xKratic FTW

I'm Kilometer Peter

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2012, 06:18:46 pm »

I want to see old wrestlers. Afro
Maybe ALL of DX will be there. Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

nice auto lock on the sniper rifle, i know a hack when i see it. use a real gun.

Gift
Why is the rum gone?
Time Out Corner
WU Elite

Clan: AoW/Ao3
PSN: zAnxiety
Xbox Live: xGift

I'm not Hert88... maybe.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2012, 10:23:16 pm »

That ending made my world round. One, for the Royal Rumble match, two for the fact I get to root for the villain again. Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

The Krazy One
The Nintendo Guy
Administrator
WU Pwn

Clan: TaKeOver
Nintendo Network ID: TKrazyO

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2012, 02:50:23 pm »

He pretty much turned but was trying to mask it. Except a couple of matches and the bunches of recaps, I liked last night's RAW. Sheamus vs Daniel Bryan was definitely match of the night.
Report Spam   Logged

"Use the pain of loss! The power comes in response to a need, not a desire!"

"The power comes in response to a need! You have to create that need!" -Goku, Dragonball Z
Gift
Why is the rum gone?
Time Out Corner
WU Elite

I'm not Hert88... maybe.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2012, 04:25:19 pm »

Even last night the crowd seemed conflicted on Punk, if anything he's a tweener atm. Which seems appropriate going into Summerslam against Cena (Face) & Show (Heel).

He also works it well, because on one hand a lot of people want to boo him for what he did to The Rock but at the same time he's making a lot of sense and saying what we're all thinking *looks at Jerry*.

Like Punk justifying his actions by saying he should be in the spotlight. Which seems like a typical heel thing, until you put it in this context. Punk IS the WWE Champion and Cena maineventing nearly every PPV for awhile now.

Which tells me they've been playing this angle well. Given Rock came out and kinda stole some of the light from Punk after Bryan's wedding, then later Rock going in for the save. Not to mention him getting interrupted by Show... then Cena... and then getting practically drug into their little feud "Winner of the match gets a shot at CM Punk" while Punk is like "Great, thanks guys."

Plus his backstage promo with Cena was a straight up burn. "Just don't be upset I did to Rock in one night that you couldn't do in a whole year." Ouch.

Punk on commentary is win.

His announcement of the winner of the match was even better. Then walks right past AJ like "I don't give a ****."

But there was a lot of wrestling last night... which seemed odd. Not complaining though. However, did they have to show that Brock/HHH reel like 9 times? =\
Report Spam   Logged

Paranoid71
I think I am, therefore I am. I think.
Founding Member
WU Smash Yo Face

Clan: Art of Wii
PSN: I don't have it.
Xbox Live: I don't play it.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2012, 10:54:07 pm »

Used to (and still do, really) watch the **** out of WWF from 97-03. i remember my brothers and I sitting in the basement crowding around the TV watching SCSA and company do their ****... I really dig 88-92 WCW and WWF, too

I got into the recent stuff for a few months when CM Punk won the belt (like Gift) and when Bryan Danielson made some ground because he was so damn good in ROH.
Report Spam   Logged

Um, staunch evolutionist scientists will tell you there is no scientific evidence that evolution exists. 
Ps358
WU Guru

Xbox Live: xKratic FTW

I'm Kilometer Peter

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2012, 11:04:50 pm »

^Daniel Bryan. Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

nice auto lock on the sniper rifle, i know a hack when i see it. use a real gun.

The Krazy One
The Nintendo Guy
Administrator
WU Pwn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2012, 08:19:03 pm »

It was pretty good last night. The only constant replays this week involved Del Rio and Sheamus.

I saw this video posted on the pro wrestling board on GameFAQs that you might want to see. Rey Mysterio breaking into a convenience store with ostriches. I'm serious!  Shocked

Report Spam   Logged

"The power comes in response to a need! You have to create that need!" -Goku, Dragonball Z
Paranoid71
Founding Member
WU Smash Yo Face

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2012, 07:53:54 pm »

I could've sworn I posted in this thread...

Regardless, I used to watch from '98-'03, and I still watch '88-'92 NWA/WWF occasionally.

Checked out WWE for a bit a year or so ago when CM Punk and Bryan Danielson had their runs. RoH was amazing like 7 years ago.
Report Spam   Logged

Um, staunch evolutionist scientists will tell you there is no scientific evidence that evolution exists. 
MEX
Viewing the topic Black Ops Wii Prestige Emblems .
WU Guru

Sexiest guy on Wii Unite

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2012, 11:04:03 pm »

I still watch it every week (mostly RAW though). Been a fan since the Attitude era. Started off with WCW, but then switched to WWF cause of DX, Mike Tyson, Stone Cold VS. Vince etc.
Report Spam   Logged

Gift
Why is the rum gone?
Time Out Corner
WU Elite

I'm not Hert88... maybe.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2012, 02:21:59 pm »

I mostly only watch RAW also lol. Smackdown just has bad timing. xD

This weeks RAW was pretty good. Jericho touting on the announcement table was hilarious when he turned the phone on himself after the pin like :O!

Divas finally got some air time = shock. Orton seems to be in line for a push given his match, which is cool. Totally voted for Rey on Twitter because I felt it'd be more entertaining to see him fight Punk, and it was.

Bryan vs Cena was pretty good too. Loved the finish. I usually don't say this about the FU/AA, but that was actually pretty cool.

The ending was also good. I like how Punk went for a encore and Show countered like "*SAWK*!"
Report Spam   Logged

Red Fatality
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2012, 10:19:39 pm »

i saw a commerial for wwe or whatever and brock lesnar was back or something i thought he did mma **** now lol prob went back to wresting so he could start juicing again
Report Spam   Logged
Paranoid71
Founding Member
WU Smash Yo Face

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2012, 11:42:43 pm »

I heard TNA's recent PPVs have been good, someone confirm?
Report Spam   Logged

Keihan
Founding Member
WU Pwn

Clan: The Fatal Five
PSN: CRPhobia
Xbox Live: KeihanF5

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2012, 09:31:20 am »

Lesnar quit MMA when Overeem knee'd the **** out him.
Report Spam   Logged

between the 3 of them or how ever many where there one of them could of got the gun and pointed it at him and told him to gtfo. Its that simple he would of left no one raped murdered lives saved so on and so forth daugher be eating her captain crunch the next morning
The Krazy One
The Nintendo Guy
Administrator
WU Pwn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2012, 10:13:44 am »

Do you like Metal Gear? Do you like wrestling? Do you like Daniel Bryan? Will I stop asking these questions? Check out the video and let me know what you think.  Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: