Banner
Xtra Smileys
[Open]
We Unite Gaming
April 18, 2024, 12:29:41 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to We Unite Gaming!
Formerly Wii Unite/Wii Unite Gaming

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Youtube Channel Chatbox Staff List Login Register  

Seriously, let's play some games

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Seriously, let's play some games  (Read 1955 times)
Turboweasle
Administrator
WU Guru

PSN: Turboweasle

Turboweasle: everyone's favorite speedy rodent

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2013, 04:29:39 pm »

Is it a RPG? Huh?

Not really.  It's you and three other people shooting through waves of zombies to get from one location to another.

Simple formula, but really fun.  It's also like $20 on Steam (frequently goes on sale for $9.99, sometimes $4.99).  Runs on just about any computer.

Maybe you could record some of these play sessions for the youtube channel.  Cheesy

That's the plan.
Report Spam   Logged

"And I also told the students that, for the sake of humanity's future, I hoped they were all sterile." - Ignatius Reilly.
Never mind what your daughter is taught in school; what she remembers is what she has learned from you.
Anti-Noob Fortress of Veteraness Council Member
~Turboweasle~

I NEVER squeeze my jubblies, so that stuff wouldn't work for me.
the KR3AT3R
« Reply #46 on: February 11, 2013, 04:41:37 pm »

Sounds like fun!  Ill grab it when I clear some memory. 
Report Spam   Logged
Turboweasle
Administrator
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 11, 2013, 05:17:10 pm »

I'll let you know if it goes on sale. 
Report Spam   Logged

"And I also told the students that, for the sake of humanity's future, I hoped they were all sterile." - Ignatius Reilly.
Never mind what your daughter is taught in school; what she remembers is what she has learned from you.
~Turboweasle~

Red Fatality
« Reply #48 on: February 11, 2013, 05:37:31 pm »

id sit in the cabin with a stg and know one would cap a flag yo. sewers id run around with a shotgun and avoid the objective and mon id pad my stats at the T

Yeah T was great in Mona. I was always impressed how Chizzle used to dominate the doorway between the graveyard and the fountain area. He'd just go back and forth and there's lots of open space there and he'd get kill after kill.

chizzle had a amazing Thompson. the best place is behind the fence where the graveyard is I had a 2vs2 against chizzle and jk7 there my teammate was n2f3 or someshit like that he was a mp40 guy he was good though but we dominated the game behind the fence we where both plus 15 or 16 they where mad negative that spot is unbeatable if you sit behind it and stg.
Report Spam   Logged
Falinkosteen
Hmmm...
Founding Member
WU Elite

Clan: Sons of Liberty
Xbox Live: Falinkosteen

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 11, 2013, 06:19:54 pm »

I mostly play games late at night now, so that's when I'll be able to hold back the zombie tide  Afro

Seriously guys, you should get L4D2. It's a lot of fun. Turbo and I can't save the world by ourselves (Well we can, but it's not as fun)
Report Spam   Logged
Termin8or
WU Pigskin Pick'em Champion
WU Guru

Clan: WtF

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 11, 2013, 07:49:45 pm »

id sit in the cabin with a stg and know one would cap a flag yo. sewers id run around with a shotgun and avoid the objective and mon id pad my stats at the T

Yeah T was great in Mona. I was always impressed how Chizzle used to dominate the doorway between the graveyard and the fountain area. He'd just go back and forth and there's lots of open space there and he'd get kill after kill.

chizzle had a amazing Thompson. the best place is behind the fence where the graveyard is I had a 2vs2 against chizzle and jk7 there my teammate was n2f3 or some**** like that he was a mp40 guy he was good though but we dominated the game behind the fence we where both plus 15 or 16 they where mad negative that spot is unbeatable if you sit behind it and stg.

Yeah I know exactly where you mean. N2F3 used to love playing that corner by the fence. You get a great view from all directions and the STG is a great gun at that distance  Afro
Report Spam   Logged

Red Fatality
« Reply #51 on: February 13, 2013, 05:48:04 pm »

Ya it is by far the best place on that map and the stg was killer their they got to like neg 20 before they bounced I would of have to lol I know it wasn't me it was mostly the spot and the gun like even when they killed me I spawn right next to the fence again lmao  runman would of beasted that spot. also if your stg is slightly over the fence they can't even shoot threw it but you could if you positioned yourself slightly back some. 
Report Spam   Logged
Turboweasle
Administrator
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 15, 2013, 05:39:00 pm »

I'm up for some BC2 tonight if you guys want to get a squad going.
Report Spam   Logged

~Turboweasle~

June
WU's Favorite Month
WU Master

PSN: oJUNEo

She acts like summer and walks like rain.

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 15, 2013, 06:01:35 pm »

I'm up for some BC2 tonight if you guys want to get a squad going.

Oh, it's on.
Report Spam   Logged

My version of Bing search is out of date?
Laughing Turd
Global Moderator
WU Guru

Clan: Dragon Boys

Maldita mi duda fue fatal.

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 15, 2013, 07:06:38 pm »

Good games you two. The Arica Rush round was already more fun than BF3! Man, I forgot just how exciting (AND LOUD since I was playing with my headset) this game used to be.

So sad to see it so dead. I bet we could have turned that Port Valdez match around and won it if our damn team didnt leave.
Report Spam   Logged

Turboweasle
Administrator
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 15, 2013, 07:12:40 pm »

No joke, we capped 2 points and then our team abandoned us.  Lame noobs.

But it was fun.  Using joysticks again after almost a year of aiming with a mouse felt weird.  I felt like my sensitivity was turned way down but it was maxed out.
Report Spam   Logged

~Turboweasle~

June
WU's Favorite Month
WU Master

PSN: oJUNEo

She acts like summer and walks like rain.

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 15, 2013, 07:24:04 pm »

GGs fellas. Mad skills emanated from you both.

I felt like my sensitivity was turned way down but it was maxed out.

I felt the opposite, lol. I felt as though I did a 360 everytime I turned my head. Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

My version of Bing search is out of date?
Laughing Turd
Global Moderator
WU Guru

Clan: Dragon Boys

Maldita mi duda fue fatal.

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 15, 2013, 07:30:45 pm »

I actually thought you were aiming better than I was, Turbo. I've gotten used to BF3 so yeah, I'm with June, it was just a bit different. There was definitely a much higher sense of momentum in the character movement.
Report Spam   Logged

Turboweasle
Administrator
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 15, 2013, 09:33:50 pm »

BC2 hit that sweet spot of character movement that most games fall just shy of.  That and MoH are the only console games that have gotten it right for me.
Report Spam   Logged

~Turboweasle~

Turboweasle
Administrator
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 16, 2013, 12:01:56 am »

GGs Turd, GH.  I was hoping the opponent quality would pick up as it got later and I wasn't disappointed.  We had some really fun games tonight.
Report Spam   Logged

~Turboweasle~

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: