Banner
Xtra Smileys
[Open]
We Unite Gaming
April 20, 2024, 05:28:03 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to We Unite Gaming!
Formerly Wii Unite/Wii Unite Gaming

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Youtube Channel Chatbox Staff List Login Register  

Squire Grooktook Is Resonible For Ruining my Family

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Squire Grooktook Is Resonible For Ruining my Family  (Read 97 times)
Krysk_1
WU Recruit

View Profile
« on: October 09, 2012, 10:07:31 am »

To put a long story short, I discovered my old friend Grooktook had sexually abused our family dog, Colby, with a hairbrush and his fingers a few months ago. After I confronted him about it, he confessed, and promised never to do it again, and in return I agreed to keep it between him and I and not tell anyone.

A while later, I discovered Grooktook reneged on his promise to me, and had broke into our house and abused the dog. This time I felt I had to bring both of our families into the matter, and when I told everyone about it, it all blew up in my face. They couldn't believe Grooktook would do that sort of a thing, and she eventually got it into her head somehow that it must have been ME that abused the dog. A short while after telling my wife about these incidents, we separated, and she wound up with the dog and my son, who when confronted went back and denied that he had ever done anything to the dog, despite admitting to me that he had (and me actually catching him in the act a different time).

So the last time I updated, I had been living at a friends house while my wife and son (and Colby) stayed at the family house. My wife was somehow convinced that I was the abused of our dog and that I was blaming it on Grooktook (which is maybe the most confusing and infuriating feeling I have ever had).

I tried calling my Grooktook for several days in hope that I could convince him to come clean and help get us on the road to fixing our family. He did not pick up nor did he ever call me back. So about 2 weeks ago I decided to show up at the house when I knew they would all be there. I knocked on the door and his mom would not answer it.

I admit I kind of lost it and started shouting and pounding on it, and she eventually came outside, where a yelling match ensued between her and I in the front yard. I finally left after she just put her hands over her ears and started yelling "dog humper, dog humper, dog humper" over and over again to try to humiliate me in front of the neighborhood. As I walked back to my car fuming I looked back at the house and saw Grooktook staring at me from the second story window with a blank look on his face. I stared at him and shook my head in disappointment, but he didn't change his expression. I have to admit, that really broke my heart & pissed me off.

So fast forward to just a couple days ago. I am at work, nearing the end of my day, when suddenly my phone rings and it's my wife. I pick it up, and she's sobbing and obviously very upset. She tells me that Colby has bitten Grooktook, and he has gone to the hospital to get stitches. She says Colby bit him in the lower abdomen, 2 times. She doesn't know what to think. Obviously, I know exactly what happened. I could tell she finally knew I was right. Colby would NEVER bite anyone unprovoked, he is an incredibly friendly dog and has no history of biting or being aggressive at all.

When we got off the phone, I felt this rage building inside of me. I felt like it was finally time for this **** to end. Colby had stood up for himself against Grooktook, who had betrayed both of us. I couldn't prove it, but I just know Grooktook was abusing the dog again, and I felt responsible for having left him alone with Colby all of these times. It was like Colby finally lashed out in desperation after having nobody there to protect him. I felt sick to my stomach for having abandoned my dog with my kid, who obviously doesn't give a **** about me or any of us, as long as he can keep getting away with ****.

I left work and went straight to Grooktook's home. This time, his family answered the door and let me in. I went straight to Grook's room, where he was laying down watching TV. He looked at me in surprise and I told him not to talk. I basically said "I know what you did, you can deny it and you can blame me all you want, but you and I both know what happened. I am taking the dog, and if I ever find out you go near an animal like this again I will report you to the police, I don't care if you are my "friend". This is disgusting and unfair.". Obviously I said more than that, but that was the gist of it. He was extremely uncomfortable.

Then I went downstairs and out the back door to get the dog. I put a leash and Colby and walked him back through the house, and my wife stopped me and told me she was sorry. We talked for about 5 minutes, and we both got a little weepy. She asked me to forgive her, which I told her I did. She then invited me to stay at the house, to which I said no. I'm not ready for that, and Colby deserved better, I had already let him down too many times.

I left her crying in the house, and put Colby in the car. We drove back to my friends place, where I am staying. I've since been looking for a small apartment with a short term lease that accepts dogs, as I have decided that I am not going to move back in with my family. At least not in the immediate future. Colby is finally with me, and is safe, and I need time to think about what our next move should be. I know that asking my friend to house me and now a dog is pushing the bounds of his good grace, so this is what has to happen.

However, I still do not know what I am going to do about my son & wife. Do you think I should report him as is? The more I think about it, the more I am sure he will probably just do this again. Colby might be safe, but I am still, despite all he's done to me, worried about my son. He is a minor, so legally I am still responsible for him. What sort of thing does one do for somebody who does this?
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Turboweasle
Administrator
WU Guru

PSN: Turboweasle

Turboweasle: everyone's favorite speedy rodent

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2012, 10:09:10 am »

Colby 2012

never forget
Report Spam   Logged

"And I also told the students that, for the sake of humanity's future, I hoped they were all sterile." - Ignatius Reilly.
Never mind what your daughter is taught in school; what she remembers is what she has learned from you.
Anti-Noob Fortress of Veteraness Council Member
~Turboweasle~

I NEVER squeeze my jubblies, so that stuff wouldn't work for me.
Squire Grooktook
Brain Fusion Recipient
Founding Member
WU Pwn

Clan: I WALK ALONE AND CHOOSE MY OWN PATH
PSN: Groucho2

Hallowed be The Game

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2012, 01:06:46 pm »

I almost think this can't be Rulep because he does not make sexual abuse jokes.

However I hate dogs, and I hate sexual abuse, so I SUPER HATE sexual dob abuse.

By the way did you get ClaDun X2 yet Rulep?
Report Spam   Logged

Rulep
WU Ensign

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2012, 03:18:40 pm »

However I hate dogs, and I hate sexual abuse, so I SUPER HATE sexual dob abuse.
Dogs are people to you know? I will not be answering that question.
Report Spam   Logged

Sexy 700 pound man looking for a hot anime girl as a suitable partner. Call me.

Why Christmas Can Be Annoying:
http://wiiunite.smfforfree3.com/index.php/topic,24343.0.html
Turboweasle
Administrator
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2012, 03:58:45 pm »

I almost think this can't be Rulep because he does not make sexual abuse jokes.

It's definitely not original.  This was on reddit about a month or two ago.
Report Spam   Logged

"And I also told the students that, for the sake of humanity's future, I hoped they were all sterile." - Ignatius Reilly.
Never mind what your daughter is taught in school; what she remembers is what she has learned from you.
~Turboweasle~

Squire Grooktook
Brain Fusion Recipient
Founding Member
WU Pwn

Hallowed be The Game

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2012, 04:32:19 pm »

Yes, but I doubt he'd quote it anyway because it doesn't fit his style. Then again people have been known to break with style.

Dogs are not people at all.

Also why won't you be answering that question.
Report Spam   Logged

Rulep
WU Ensign

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2012, 04:58:58 pm »

Dogs are not people at all.
Also why won't you be answering that question.
Well that have fellings to you know?
Report Spam   Logged

Squire Grooktook
Brain Fusion Recipient
Founding Member
WU Pwn

Hallowed be The Game

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2012, 05:01:41 pm »

Oh really?

Also you didn't answer my question about not answering my question. So I question you as to why.
Report Spam   Logged

Rulep
WU Ensign

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2012, 05:13:04 pm »

You will find your answers in my Steam Libary, fool.
Report Spam   Logged

Squire Grooktook
Brain Fusion Recipient
Founding Member
WU Pwn

Hallowed be The Game

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2012, 05:18:12 pm »

MAYBE I'LL LOOK INTO THAT

I'm doing astronomy home work right now. Then I have another class.
Report Spam   Logged

Slaught3r
WU Smash Yo Face

Nintendo Network ID: slaughter

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2012, 06:02:07 pm »

Colby 2012

never forget

Down with the man..
Report Spam   Logged

russell has it all accept the height but yet he is so smart and so determined thet he will become one of the top 10 qb's of alltime, bookmark it
Cadillak
Global Moderator
WU Guru

PSN: lakkus

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2012, 07:46:49 pm »

Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Squire Grooktook
Brain Fusion Recipient
Founding Member
WU Pwn

Hallowed be The Game

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2012, 08:58:32 pm »

Ohey guys since this thread is about me, here's a video I forgot to post earlier

I'm Captain America.
Report Spam   Logged

Turboweasle
Administrator
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2012, 12:41:46 pm »

What happened in the first round?
Report Spam   Logged

~Turboweasle~

Squire Grooktook
Brain Fusion Recipient
Founding Member
WU Pwn

Hallowed be The Game

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2012, 02:19:08 pm »

I got dizzied. But then I broke out of it by wriggling controller real fast and countered at the last possible frame.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: