Banner
Xtra Smileys
[Open]
We Unite Gaming
April 20, 2024, 03:10:35 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to We Unite Gaming!
Formerly Wii Unite/Wii Unite Gaming

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Youtube Channel Chatbox Staff List Login Register  

Skyrim Preferences

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Skyrim Preferences  (Read 621 times)
Tiger
honrary abmin
WU R teh 1337

Xbox Live: TIGERSHARK27

View Profile
« on: November 21, 2012, 04:13:13 am »

I'm just curious, what kind of Dragonborn are you? What are you favourite weapons, perks and other? Feel free to post as much or little information as you like, and it can be estimates.  In case you're wondering, yes, I am bored at two in the morning.

Name: Aramus
Race: Bosmer (Wood Elf)
Current Level: 47

Positions: Dragonborn, Arch-Mage (College of Winterhold), Guildmaster (Thieves Guild), Listener (Dark Brotherhood), Legate (Imperial Legion), Harbinger (Companions), Dawnguard Member, Thane (All capitals)

Lifetime Bounty: 85,875
Highest Skills: Archery (100), Lockpicking (98), Sneak (97)
Home(s): Breezehome (Whiterun), Vlindrel Hall (Markarth), Honeyside (Riften), Hjerim (Windhelm), Proudspire Manor (Solitude), Windstad Manor (Hjaalmarch), Lakeview Manor (Falkreath Hold), Heljarchen Hall (The Pale)
Report Spam   Logged

thanks Tiger, now i can say **** without getting random asterisks.

R.I.P. MoHH2 11/13/07 - 8/11/11

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Laughing Turd
Global Moderator
WU Guru

Clan: Dragon Boys

Maldita mi duda fue fatal.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2012, 12:41:59 pm »

Name: Rollan Stax
Race: Redguard
Current Level: 57 I think

Positions: Dragonborn, Arch-Mage (College of Winterhold), Guildmaster (Thieves Guild), Listener (Dark Brotherhood), Harbinger (Companions), Thane (All capitals). Do those goddess missions count? If so I have several of those but can't even remember which ones.

Lifetime Bounty: Tons and tons because I got pissed off at Markarth and Windhelm (probably over something dumb) and killed off their entire security force and civilian population.

Highest Skills: Um, I have several of them at or near 100. One-handed, destruction, light armor... can't remember to well.

Home(s): Breezehome (Whiterun). I only have the one because I don't see the point in having a lot of houses. Does it do anything for you? In any case I'm a poorfag and have trouble getting lots of money. Please to help?
Report Spam   Logged

Tiger
honrary abmin
WU R teh 1337

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2012, 12:58:53 pm »

Wow, you're a very high level.  Do you play on the PS3?  Must be tough without the DLC to get that high.

Do those goddess missions count? If so I have several of those but can't even remember which ones.
For the Daedric princes?  I just made the category up myself, you can count it if you'd like. Tongue

Home(s): Breezehome (Whiterun). I only have the one because I don't see the point in having a lot of houses. Does it do anything for you? In any case I'm a poorfag and have trouble getting lots of money. Please to help?
There isn't really a point aside from completionist sake.  I just wanted to buy everything, but I think Hjerim is the best house because of the many mannequins and display cases which make your home look badass. 

Gold is difficult to get but doing contracts for the Night Mother earns some good pay.  Also, dragons spawn quite regularly, especially at those places on the map with a dragon head.  Dragon bones and scales are worth quite a lot assuming you have the stamina to carry them all.
Report Spam   Logged

Laughing Turd
Global Moderator
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2012, 01:07:33 pm »

I haven't done the Daedric Prince, I don't think.... I was actually referring to those goddesses that make your their champions, like that one that has you bring a person to sacrifice to her.

I am on PS3 but I'd assume you should be able to reach max level even without DLC so I don't really think it's that big of an accomplishment. I think you can pretty much rank up to level cap by maxing up all your skills, no?

I do wish we could bet the DLC though. I've seen my brother play on his Xbox and it's much better, especially the damn load times. It's the reason I haven't even completed the game. It's just that annoying.

Oh and I had no idea that dragons respawn. In that case I got tons of dragon bone that I can sell right now.
Report Spam   Logged

Tiger
honrary abmin
WU R teh 1337

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2012, 01:41:18 pm »

I haven't done the Daedric Prince, I don't think.... I was actually referring to those goddesses that make your their champions, like that one that has you bring a person to sacrifice to her.
Yeah, she is actually Daedric.  The only two goddesses (Aedra) that you can become agents of are Mara and Dibella.

I am on PS3 but I'd assume you should be able to reach max level even without DLC so I don't really think it's that big of an accomplishment. I think you can pretty much rank up to level cap by maxing up all your skills, no?
Yes, but I'm completely out of quests to do, so I have nothing to upgrade my skills.  All I can really do is go back to a shop and buy some materials, craft something, enchant it, and sell it.  Not really that exciting.
Report Spam   Logged

Laughing Turd
Global Moderator
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2012, 01:48:01 pm »

Oh okay, yeah, I was thinking about all the enchanting and other skills like that. That makes a lot of sense then, although I think I had seen higher ranked people before any DLC came out. I guess they sat there for 10 hours enchanting stuff to sell.

Are you getting all the DLC's?
Report Spam   Logged

Tiger
honrary abmin
WU R teh 1337

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2012, 02:11:39 pm »

People can also file transfer their character from 360 to PC, mod it, and then send it back again.  I did that, but I didn't want to 'cheat' in essence.  I just unglitched a few quests.  And received 20,000 Gold for an achievement

Yes, I've already bought Hearthfire and Dawnguard, and will probably buy Dragonborn depending on the reviews, which I expect to be good.
Report Spam   Logged

Laughing Turd
Global Moderator
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2012, 04:07:02 pm »

That's pretty cool. I didn't know the Xbox version could do that. The glitched quests would have been great to fix. One quest I had to do get a human heart but when I went to kill the guy I had to to get it, he was glitched out of the game. I had to search for a briar heart instead.

I'd like to get expansions and with everything that happened on the PS3, I actually would say that it'd be fair to get at least one for free. That being said, I don't think I'd want to play those on the PS3 free or not.

Report Spam   Logged

June
WU's Favorite Month
WU Master

PSN: oJUNEo

She acts like summer and walks like rain.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2012, 05:53:47 pm »

Are you the official leader of the Thieve's Guild?

I am the leader of everything and, frankly, the richest person in the game. Lol... getting those stones and crown pretty set you up for life. Kind of makes the game boring in a way, though.

I am Imperial and I think I am in the 50s. I have most of the homes... can't remember which ones in particular...

This thread makes me want to play. PS3 sucks... I WANT DLC!
Report Spam   Logged

My version of Bing search is out of date?
Laughing Turd
Global Moderator
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2012, 06:44:01 pm »

I'm missing a few of those stones but I don't tihnk I can get one. I think that one is in that one Embassy and I can't break into it and get the stone.

i had a list of all of them and was narrowing down the list but them I got pissed and quit looking for them. Maybe that's what pissed me off in the first place leading me to my city wide genocide that I mentioned above.
Report Spam   Logged

CitizenSoldier3
The RPG Noob
WU Smash Yo Face

Clan: DP/NBK

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2012, 07:01:27 pm »

I havent started yet but will be playing this weekend if I dont get hooked into achievements for bf3 or to find the last 30 pcs of steel in the pitt on fallout3 (last acheivement  Azn)
Report Spam   Logged

[img ]http://s1132.photobucket.com/user/Autumn200/media/TMNT_zpsd9b272a5.jpg[/img ]

Wise man say, "Forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza."
Turboweasle
Administrator
WU Guru

PSN: Turboweasle

Turboweasle: everyone's favorite speedy rodent

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2012, 09:41:11 pm »

Name: Elendril
Race: Bosmer
Current Level: 27

Positions: None yet, working on the Thieves guild/thane of Solitude/thane of Markarth

Lifetime Bounty: 0
Highest Skills: Sneak (98), Lockpicking (~50), Archery (~45), Smithing (61)
Home(s): Inns at the moment

This is my first female character simply because I hate being a guy and being shorter than the rest of the NPCs.  I feel like the dragonborn should be intimidating if male, so I chose a female.  Obviously she isn't going to overpower anyone physically as she's a Bosmer, so she's a sneak assassin/thief.  Easiest character route in the game, IMO.

It's also my first character on the PC, which explains why she's rather low-level.
Report Spam   Logged

"And I also told the students that, for the sake of humanity's future, I hoped they were all sterile." - Ignatius Reilly.
Never mind what your daughter is taught in school; what she remembers is what she has learned from you.
Anti-Noob Fortress of Veteraness Council Member
~Turboweasle~

I NEVER squeeze my jubblies, so that stuff wouldn't work for me.
Tiger
honrary abmin
WU R teh 1337

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2012, 11:58:12 pm »

Are you the official leader of the Thieve's Guild?
If you are asking me, then yes.
I am the leader of everything and, frankly, the richest person in the game. Lol... getting those stones and crown pretty set you up for life. Kind of makes the game boring in a way, though.
How much do you get for them?  I never bothered collecting them all, but seeing that I have nothing else to do, I could search for them.  Is it possible to sell them?  I hope I didn't before I realized they weren't just 'Unusual Gems'.
Report Spam   Logged

Tiger
honrary abmin
WU R teh 1337

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2012, 12:01:42 am »

That's pretty cool. I didn't know the Xbox version could do that. The glitched quests would have been great to fix.
It has nothing to do with the Xbox.  We (my friend) connected it to his PC which also had Skyrim purchased via Steam, and found the file after transferring it first on a USB stick.  We then moved it into the character file location for his PC version, played on it there (with mods) and then sent it back.  It is pretty complex though, but I think it would work on the PS3 too.
Report Spam   Logged

Tiger
honrary abmin
WU R teh 1337

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2012, 12:06:08 am »

Lifetime Bounty: 0
Wow, that's pretty impressive.  Did you ever acquire bounty, and then kill all the bystanders, or have you really never been caught?  I raged on city guards like LT did, so that's why I had so many.

This is my first female character simply because I hate being a guy and being shorter than the rest of the NPCs.  I feel like the dragonborn should be intimidating if male, so I chose a female.  Obviously she isn't going to overpower anyone physically as she's a Bosmer, so she's a sneak assassin/thief.  Easiest character route in the game, IMO.
Yeah, that's one of the reasons I picked a Bosmer, as they're one of the shortest races and I've always preferred ranged combat.  It is definitely the easiest 'class' though, that I agree.

I have two other accounts; one being an Orc who specializes in Block and One-Handed (I can't stand the lack of speed for Two-Handed) and a female Breton who is a mage.  It's also an opportunity to take the other side of quests such as in Dawnguard or the Civil War, though ultimately they're very similar regardless.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: