Banner
Xtra Smileys
[Open]
We Unite Gaming
March 29, 2024, 09:09:47 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to We Unite Gaming!
Formerly Wii Unite/Wii Unite Gaming

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Youtube Channel Chatbox Staff List Login Register  

A curious inversion of Godwin's Law.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A curious inversion of Godwin's Law.  (Read 141 times)
Squire Grooktook
Brain Fusion Recipient
Founding Member
WU Pwn

Clan: I WALK ALONE AND CHOOSE MY OWN PATH
PSN: Groucho2

Hallowed be The Game

View Profile WWW
« on: January 16, 2013, 02:00:39 am »

Rulep: ha the flamers are attacking me again

Rulep: "go get a life" "dark homo" weak words

Rulep: "Yes I'll be sure to buy the game "life" in next I go shopping."

Rulep: "he ruined your name. if my neighbour robbed something i would hate their family"

Rulep: pathetic

Squire Grooktook: What

Squire Grooktook: why would you hate the people who didn't do it

Rulep: because they are gfools

Squire Grooktook: yeah

Rulep: "yes 1 person means the whole group is bad. now stop harassing me"

Squire Grooktook: obviously

Rulep: my only quotes "what did i do"

Rulep: thats harrassment?

Squire Grooktook: lol

Squire Grooktook: wait

Squire Grooktook: "yes 1 person means the whole group is bad." was that you?

Squire Grooktook: I thought that was sarcasm

Rulep: nope

Squire Grooktook: oh

Squire Grooktook: weird that sounds like sarcasm

Squire Grooktook: Either that or he's evil

Squire Grooktook: Let me think of a message I can give you from him.

Rulep: You spew ****-otry from your mouth like the fool that you are on the inside. My "ears" are not a dump for your word sewage of ****.

Rulep: is that good?

Squire Grooktook: that is tcm so of course

Squire Grooktook: sometimes I think it's funnier just to give someone a completely serious essay in response to something that was not serious or not properly thought out lol

Squire Grooktook: I should hope that your comment about a single individual proving all other surrounding individuals is sarcasm; otherwise I should have to proclaim you evil. Every living human is an individual with free will. The actions of surrounding people, even those who share the same blood, beliefs, or appearance, has no bearing on the moral or spiritual state of the individual. There is no such thing as fate, either of a magical nature, or a fate inherent in the blood, and so the actions of my family reflect nothing on me.

Your belief that a single person in a group means the whole group is bad, is an objectively wrong belief. One cannot control the actions of those around oneself; neither can one choose to be born a member of a specific group. One can however choose to be a good, bad, or neutral person.

Repent your evil ways, or you shall receive the greatest punishment of all: Not being a good person, but being a person sharing in evil beliefs. Being good is its own reward, know this and repent.

-Squire Grooktook

Squire Grooktook: there ya go

Rulep: PERFECT

Rulep: "tell your little noob friend who can't beat me cabal to shove his opinion up his ass and pen0r he are here for satsfaction not to debate what happened its my bussiness what i think ****"

Rulep: he mad

Squire Grooktook: I'll give response after this match lol

Squire Grooktook: I do not know if I could beat you in Cabal or not, since I do not play the game as it fails to interest me. Whether it’s my “business” or not is also irrelevant. I was merely stating the objective, logical, and beautiful truth of how your beliefs are wrong (and gladly so, I would not want to live in a world where the souls of men are bound by fate and blood.) As I said, you can believe wrong and evil things if you wish, but they will always be wrong and evil. Repent your beliefs, and you will be an innately better person, and your world, the world, will be better for it. The choice is yours.

-Squire Grooktook

Rulep: "squire, please this isn't church lol"

Squire Grooktook: What I state is a truth not depended upon by any scripture. The truth that a man’s heart and fate is separate from those around him is one our society, our lives, are built upon.

-Squire Grooktook

Squire Grooktook: "Plus, I always talk like this"

Squire Grooktook: add that in as "ps:

Rulep: "lol your friend squire noobtook would be the person i kill in real life"

Rulep: "to bad he/she is friendless"

Rulep: "now get your fancy english ass get of here and to someone who cares"

Squire Grooktook: I do not wish death upon anyone. If someone was truly evil, I would wish that they would repent, rather then die. If you wish to kill an innocent person though, I cannot change that. You will have to live with such a desire."

Rulep: they are obivously trolls/flamers

Squire Grooktook: Yes

Squire Grooktook: I think I'm winning here

Rulep: too bad that didn't happen in pso2

Squire Grooktook: lol

Squire Grooktook: I'm getting killed in Anarchy Reigns over this but it worth it

Rulep: "squire is annoying and evil"

Rulep: "i would report him for harrassment"

Squire Grooktook: If you are like the villain of John Milton's work, who declares good evil and evil good, then yes, I am evil.

Rulep: "tell your no life friendless noob friend that i want his address and beat him and burn his family alive and you to dark"

Squire Grooktook: "That is certainly not a motivation for me to give you my address, then."

Rulep: ha

Rulep: "yeah thatz cuz u r too much of a **** **** to come fight me"

Squire Grooktook: Why would I fight you? I wish no harm on anyone. And I would certainly not want to be harmed myself."

Rulep: "you defend  and yet you don't wish to ham me make up your mind dumbass are you part of the battle or not XD lol fail trolls these days"

Squire Grooktook: How is defending one man, harming another one? What you say is exactly true, I do not wish to harm, I wish to defend. And I did not merely defend Rulep, for I know nothing of your struggle. I was defending the truth and all mankind."

Rulep: "that didn't stop hitler from waring in ww2"

Squire Grooktook: Are you comparing yourself to Hitler? I feel this is a rather strange inversion of Godwin's Law

Rulep: "ok you smartass i'll just go pay cabal else where i will **** find what websites you are on and ban you damn ass harrassment ****. bye fruity people i don't have time to chat with retards"

Rulep: you won

Rulep: POW

Squire Grooktook: Somehow I am doubtful he has any such administrative privileges on a web site run by a major corporation.

Squire Grooktook: gg

Rulep: you made him mad

Squire Grooktook: yeah
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

lightspeed_champion
Founding Member
WU Combatant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2013, 06:41:44 am »

I didn't read it.
Report Spam   Logged

Squire Grooktook
Brain Fusion Recipient
Founding Member
WU Pwn

Hallowed be The Game

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2013, 01:30:08 pm »

Good. It was pretty embarrassingly bad.
Report Spam   Logged

lightspeed_champion
Founding Member
WU Combatant

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2013, 04:12:53 pm »

I don't understand why it's the inversion of Godwin's law.
Report Spam   Logged

Squire Grooktook
Brain Fusion Recipient
Founding Member
WU Pwn

Hallowed be The Game

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2013, 04:18:07 pm »

Because Godwin's Law says that the longer an argument goes, the more likelihood one party is going to compare the other party to Hitler/The Nazi's.

Attempting to prove your point  by comparing yourself to Hitler is...not something you see everyday.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: