Banner
Xtra Smileys
[Open]
We Unite Gaming
April 15, 2024, 11:38:17 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to We Unite Gaming!
Formerly Wii Unite/Wii Unite Gaming

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Youtube Channel Chatbox Staff List Login Register  

GameGirl13 genetalia discussion thread

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GameGirl13 genetalia discussion thread  (Read 1367 times)
Squire Grooktook
Brain Fusion Recipient
Founding Member
WU Pwn

Clan: I WALK ALONE AND CHOOSE MY OWN PATH
PSN: Groucho2

Hallowed be The Game

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2013, 05:59:21 pm »

Too be honest, I regret making this thread. I was utterly convinced I had been trolled one way or another at the time *tap dances with excitement*. I apologize if this thread came off as low or offensive, I was trying to be zany and I guess it didn't work out too well *tap dances with excitement*.

As far as I know.  I'd expect to see her again before the year's out, though.  People become resourceful when you take away access to something they enjoy.

I wouldn't be so sure of that, it depends on the parentign style and their relationship.

A LONG time ago when I first got access to the internet, my parents forbid me from speaking to a certain person (whom they were convinced was a pedophile), fear of getting caught was a minor deterrence, but really I just didn't want to explicitly lie and deceive my parents. So my relationship with that person (we would chat for several hours every weekend) basically came to an end.

I later did bump into that person several years later, but by that time the relationship was cooled, and he was now super busy with college, so we mostly just exchanged some words in a forum when bumping into each other every several monthes or so. Even then, I felt the need to tell my parents about it when they asked, but by this time they were cool with it since the "threat" was gone.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: