Banner
Xtra Smileys
[Open]
We Unite Gaming
April 18, 2024, 07:53:07 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to We Unite Gaming!
Formerly Wii Unite/Wii Unite Gaming

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Youtube Channel Chatbox Staff List Login Register  

Wii Unite fighting game style tier list

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wii Unite fighting game style tier list  (Read 1134 times)
Squire Grooktook
Brain Fusion Recipient
Founding Member
WU Pwn

Clan: I WALK ALONE AND CHOOSE MY OWN PATH
PSN: Groucho2

Hallowed be The Game

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: July 09, 2013, 12:18:37 am »

Imo the game sounds more amusing. Sounds more fun as a quirky role playing game then an anime. Anime might be funny though, especially if they include a lot of game references and in-jokes.

I think most games shouldn't be shoe horned into animes, unless it's a spin off or contributes to the lore of the series. I haven't watched it, but I hate hate hate the idea of Persona 4 The Animation, since the game was perfect and perfectly designed and written to work and be powerful as a role playing game (as are all the Shin Megami Tensei games).

Also what I saw of the fight scenes kinda ****ed me off. Remember how in the game, Earthly Deity (Ameno Sagiri) was a badass climactic boss fight where you had to employ strategy and cunning as you fought him for over an hour while one of the best tracks in the ost played, all while he trash talked you about how humankind sucks throughout the fight, and leaves you with sweating palms when you finally killed him with all your magic and hp exhausted?

Nah let's just invoke the power of friendship and summon a deus ex machina Lucifer and curb stomp him.

Blazblue is probably the only one I'd be interested in (even though I'm not the biggest fan of the game), since the way the story was told and presented would work perfectly as an anime. Not to mention that aesthetically the game is basically a big pile of anime homages.

Also you need to play more video games Handy. NOW GO PLAY RAYFORCE.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2013, 12:24:05 am by Squire Grooktook » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: