Banner
Xtra Smileys
[Open]
We Unite Gaming
March 29, 2024, 03:44:34 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to We Unite Gaming!
Formerly Wii Unite/Wii Unite Gaming

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Youtube Channel Chatbox Staff List Login Register  

I'm still here, you know

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm still here, you know  (Read 405 times)
Squire Grooktook
Brain Fusion Recipient
Founding Member
WU Pwn

Clan: I WALK ALONE AND CHOOSE MY OWN PATH
PSN: Groucho2

Hallowed be The Game

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2013, 02:21:19 am »

I thought you didn't like fps games, Squire. Do you only play TF2? I only played that a little bit since my PC sucks so much.
I have nothing against fps. I'm just not a big fan of the heavily realistic type. I used to enjoy playing Unreal Tournament with some friends quite a bit.

Tf2 is alright in my book. It's unbalanced and casual as hell if you're not using the old default weapons, but it can be good fun if you get some friends together to play it. It's just kinda impossible to play it the way it was meant to be played if you don't have a team of friends on both sides.

Also, the only reason that all those guys choose a fem character model is because they want to see a girls butt. Closest they'll get in real life.
There's no butt roundness slider on the character editor though, and the default model is pretty flat in the back. There weren't any costumes with panty shots until just recently as well (not counting the one with short shorts).

Nah, its because you always self insert as the girl.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: