Banner
Xtra Smileys
[Open]
We Unite Gaming
April 19, 2024, 01:55:13 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to We Unite Gaming!
Formerly Wii Unite/Wii Unite Gaming

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Youtube Channel Chatbox Staff List Login Register  

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Review

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Review  (Read 1107 times)
Turboweasle
Administrator
WU Guru

PSN: Turboweasle

Turboweasle: everyone's favorite speedy rodent

View Profile
« on: May 31, 2013, 02:06:04 pm »

That's why it's surprising... I thought you hated the multiplayer with a passion.  Tongue

True, it's not really my preferred type of multiplayer.  I find the spawn-shoot-die-respawn cycle tedious and repetitive.  But that's what CoD is, and it wouldn't be fair of me to criticize it because it doesn't conform to my preferences.

And besides, when I approach the game not caring whether I do well or not, I do have fun playing it with you and Oom (and sometimes K and Keihan).  So it at least occasionally does deliver on the enjoyment factor.

If I can disagree with you on one item especially, it'll be the sound. I've heard the gun sounds and I just can't bring myself to ever like them. The quality is muddy and they don't actually sound like guns. I'd give it a 3 from what I've heard but actually playing the game and hearing everything might yield a 4.

Oh I agree, they sound nothing like guns.  And the silencers (in all FPSs, not just CoD) are completely wrong in that they don't turn a POW sound into a barely-audible "tk" sound in real life.  But in the CoD universe they do, so I'm willing to forgive the inaccuracies and look past them.
Report Spam   Logged

"And I also told the students that, for the sake of humanity's future, I hoped they were all sterile." - Ignatius Reilly.
Never mind what your daughter is taught in school; what she remembers is what she has learned from you.
Anti-Noob Fortress of Veteraness Council Member
~Turboweasle~

I NEVER squeeze my jubblies, so that stuff wouldn't work for me.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: