Banner
Xtra Smileys
[Open]
We Unite Gaming
March 29, 2024, 09:29:50 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to We Unite Gaming!
Formerly Wii Unite/Wii Unite Gaming

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Youtube Channel Chatbox Staff List Login Register  

So...who's buying BF4 for PS3?

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: So...who's buying BF4 for PS3?  (Read 1083 times)
Crzy
No Mercy
Founding Member
WU Pwn

Clan: R3D

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: November 20, 2013, 01:07:38 pm »

The revive timer being so damn short is also a bad thing. I know when I play Assault, I don't even bother trying to revive someone that's 10 feet away from me. By the time I run over there in 3 secs, the revive option will be gone. :/

I didn't go to any stores. I missed the Midnight launch and knew they would be sold out by the time I got up. So I called everywhere and everyone confirmed what I was thinking. Don't really care though since everyone is complaining about BF4 being unplayable for CQ and 64 player matches. So I'm not missing anything yet. Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v188/Crzy15a/123549019111_0_ALB.jpg
Streaming BF4 every day at: twitch.tv/crzy89
Laughing Turd
Global Moderator
WU Guru

Clan: Dragon Boys

Maldita mi duda fue fatal.

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 20, 2013, 05:03:11 pm »

Actually, I think they extended it a little bit from the beta. I can see why people find it too short but  I find it workable and rather like it this way. The reviving in BF3 was way overpowered. This shorter window means that dying has a bigger penalty.

But like I said, I can see it going both ways.

Why is it unplayable for conquest and 64 players? The thing about rush on pc is that the ticket count is way too small. Rounds are over too quickly. On the other hand, it means that a stacked team has less of an advantage over a ****ty defending team. Been on too many already where we barely manage to hold the other team off thanks to a few talented players draining the few tickets the attackers have. The rest of the team are playing with their mouse taped to their dicks and their keyboards stuck up their asses.
Report Spam   Logged

Crzy
No Mercy
Founding Member
WU Pwn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: November 20, 2013, 11:41:02 pm »

Yeah that is good that more people are dying. But it's rather annoying running 5-10 feet and right as you get there, the option to revive disappears lol.

PS4 GFaqs have all been crying about the game/console being broken for BF4. SP is corrupting their data and making them start all over. MP disconnects and doesn't let anyone play 64 player matches or CQ in general. So everyone has to play Dom for the most part.
Report Spam   Logged

Laughing Turd
Global Moderator
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 21, 2013, 12:21:29 am »

But it's rather annoying running 5-10 feet and right as you get there, the option to revive disappears lol.

I'll concede here.

PS4 GFaqs have all been crying

>gamefags
>crying and bitching endlessly

Well duh. That's why I don't like it over there. Also, I hate everyone trying to "so epik tr0ll" everyone that isn't part of the cool crowd. All I see when someone asks something legitimate is "git gud skrubb" and **** like that. Oh and lets not forget the childish dick slapping arguments they have all the time.

I will say that some of the guys you run with are pretty cool guys though.

SP is corrupting their data and making them start all over. MP disconnects and doesn't let anyone play 64 player matches or CQ in general. So everyone has to play Dom for the most part.

But I guess they do have a point here. I'd be pretty pissed off about it too. I kind of want to say that it'll be pretty bad on the consoles because they can't just patch things as fast as PC and then the old consoles' architecture isn't "PC-like" so they probably have a harder time locating the kinks on those systems.

That really does suck. But now you know you gotta get a PC and play on that instead. Buy a dualshock 4 if you want.  Azn
Report Spam   Logged

Crzy
No Mercy
Founding Member
WU Pwn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: January 07, 2014, 04:49:43 pm »

So after a month of playing, did you finally make the full transition to M/KB? 64 players is pretty damn intense at times but the useless snipers really do stick out more. Much harder to win games when half your team wants to snipe and not capture flags.

Miss that about PS3 but overall it's still fun.
Report Spam   Logged

Kreater
Global Moderator
WU Pwn

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 07, 2014, 04:55:17 pm »

Yeah, the "snipers" in this game are humping annoying as fudge.  They seriously remind me of gnats buzzing around your face.  All I ever hear is the "whisp" sound as bullets fly past my head, sometimes it's several!  I end up "sniping" them with my RPG just to give em a big **** YOU! Cheesy

You look at their score in the menu and they're like 5-12 with a few hundred points while the leaders have 5,000 + and 30 + kills. 
Report Spam   Logged

Laughing Turd
Global Moderator
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 11, 2014, 03:21:15 pm »

So after a month of playing, did you finally make the full transition to M/KB? 64 players is pretty damn intense at times but the useless snipers really do stick out more. Much harder to win games when half your team wants to snipe and not capture flags.

Miss that about PS3 but overall it's still fun.

Yep. I got it down pretty well now, though I'd say I have to spend at least a year to really get it down to where it's second nature like with a controller. Mouse is just so **** good....I'm starting to get games with 20% accuracy and **** which is way better than the 11 or 12 percent I had with the sticks.

That being said, I don't play BF4 too much now. I don't know why. I'm playing several other games including Bad Company 2 again. That game is actually better than BF4 but I'm not going to open that can of worms.

And yes, **** snipers ruin it for everyone. well, okay, put it like this. There's a massive difference between console and pc sniping and yes it's all because of the mouse. You're probably a lot more likely to do well on PC and maybe, perhaps, contribute somewhat to the team. That being said, the degree to which you help the team, though bigger on pc, is still not significant in any way. So you're right, with 64 players you have more people wanting to be camping pen0rs while the rest of the team gets obliterated.

however, as with most things in battlefield, that slack can be picked up by a really, really good squad. that goes tenfold if they are a good air team. there are some crazy good people out there.
Report Spam   Logged

Rocky Balboa
WU Combatant

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 12, 2014, 02:00:49 am »

"ayyy lmao"
Report Spam   Logged
CamuMahubah
WU Elite

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 08, 2014, 09:40:59 pm »

I have it.