Banner
Xtra Smileys
[Open]
We Unite Gaming
March 28, 2024, 04:39:33 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to We Unite Gaming!
Formerly Wii Unite/Wii Unite Gaming

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Youtube Channel Chatbox Staff List Login Register  

Battlefield 4 "Bullet Time" - Multiplayer Review

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Battlefield 4 "Bullet Time" - Multiplayer Review  (Read 222 times)
DoubleGunz
Founding Member
WU Smash Yo Face

PSN: DoubleGunz

View Profile
« on: December 07, 2013, 01:32:57 am »

Well this is weird. Everything you said I basically did, but cut out. I'll explain.

First off, I do have a good mic for my computer, didn't really have a way of using that and my camera at the same time without it being awkwardly placed.

As far as showing the entire game goes - I can't, really. You see, in order to get that gameplay I had to livestream, then use a PC recording device to record the game portion of the stream. PS4 only outputs through HDMI and I don't have a device that can record via that. My HD PVR is component/composite only.

Mhm, now the content. I think I need to first tell you my goals, and how I didn't accomplish them. What I wanted to do with this was make a REALLY quick video and use short sentences to get specific points across. When I say short, I mean like 1-3 minutes. I have this weird problem where I tend to over explain everything I say. You will probably find evidence of this in this post. Because of that, the video ended up being FOURTEEN MINUTES. My goal was no more than 3.  Undecided I wanted to start a series of videos where I make bullet points, then quickly explain each of them in a couple sentences. I completely failed on this.

It's funny how the things you say the video lacks is exactly what those 8 minutes I cut out were. I talked about vehicles, rush, conquest, etc.

I wasn't too happy with the way I ended up talking about things, but I tried my best to narrow it down to the basics. It's still at least twice as long as I wanted it to be. I'm not sure if I'm capable of doing what I intended, but I might give it another shot. Any thoughts on what I said? I want a REALLY quick video talking about specific things and being as concise as possible.

Is that even attainable?  Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: