Banner
Xtra Smileys
[Open]
We Unite Gaming
March 28, 2024, 10:42:48 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to We Unite Gaming!
Formerly Wii Unite/Wii Unite Gaming

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Youtube Channel Chatbox Staff List Login Register  

#tbt

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: #tbt  (Read 267 times)
Red Fatality
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2015, 03:30:11 pm »

Oh **** man ya i remeber that  Afro. Hard as **** sweaty lobby for sure. I also remember once we were down like a ridiculous amount of points and coming back to win that happened afew times.  Tongue
Report Spam   Logged
Red Fatality
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2015, 03:34:13 pm »

I think like half the other team was m60 medics too lol remeber that **** before the patch op as **** setup.
Report Spam   Logged
Laughing Turd
Global Moderator
WU Guru

Clan: Dragon Boys

Maldita mi duda fue fatal.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2015, 03:39:29 pm »

I really hated those medic trains man. You could clear a whole squad of medics but there were two more full squads of medics reviving more medics. I mean, you could get like a chain of 5-10 kills sometimes but you'd never win the match.

Medic is my least used kit. I'm looking at my stats and I platinumed every weapon in every kit except the medic.
Report Spam   Logged

Red Fatality
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2015, 03:51:57 pm »

I used it if i got killed by a m60 medic i was like welp time to switch lmao just used it as a excuse to switch to it sometimes it was fun at the end of the game to see the massive ass points u would get at the end of the game Tongue I really loved the engineer and assalt kits the best. Recon was badass for sure those recon balls were so usefull bc2 gameplay was the best. I was thinking about doing a bc3 rick roll vid today but that would of been too much after already doing the moh one lmao
Report Spam   Logged
Laughing Turd
Global Moderator
WU Guru

Clan: Dragon Boys

Maldita mi duda fue fatal.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2015, 05:26:50 pm »

Engineer was easily my favorite kit. I loved using the RPG. I know everyone liked using the Carl Gustav for everything but the RPG was always better for me. More damage than the Gustav against vehicles but would still deal enough damage on enemies.  The AT4 was badass too against tanks and choppers but I wasn't really good on leading it to target using the controller. It's piss easy to do  on PC though.
Report Spam   Logged

Kreater
Global Moderator
WU Pwn

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2015, 07:12:04 pm »

M-136 FTW! I loved sniping with it!  Cool
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: