Banner
Xtra Smileys
[Open]
We Unite Gaming
March 28, 2024, 06:59:10 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to We Unite Gaming!
Formerly Wii Unite/Wii Unite Gaming

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Youtube Channel Chatbox Staff List Login Register  

The Leftovers

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Leftovers  (Read 375 times)
BMan
Administrator
WU Master

PSN: SteelCityBMan

I'm your zero

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2015, 10:59:55 am »

Who was the guy on the bridge? Was he the guy we heard about on the news report from Australia that reportedly came back from the dead after walking out of a cave and claiming he was just in a hotel room. What did he say to Kevin. What were the nooses  for hanging off the bridge.

I don't remember the news report.  But his dad went to Australia.  He told Kevin that he got rid of the voices by doing what they told him to do.  He also knew how to communicate with Kevin while he was dead.  Not sure how it all ties together there, because he went to Australia after getting rid of the voices, IIRC.

I'd like to know what he whispered to Kevin on the bridge.

I didn't get the nooses, but I'm going to re-watch the bridge part.  It may have been a test.  He let Kevin pass because the girl didn't resist, I think.  I was also confused when the guy said something about this being more real than anything he ever experienced or something like that.

What's up with the water.

In Assassin land, once you drink the water, you forget you are dead.  Kevin, Vergil (for a while), and Neil all knew they weren't in a normal place. 

Did Vergil really give Kevin poison or was it cat's tongue like his dad was on. Is Kevin like a bird in a box that Erica talked about.

Yes -- he really poisoned him.  He told Kevin to come to him when he wanted to do battle because he needed a guide.  The old man was the guide.  That's why he killed himself after giving Kevin the poison. (In the hotel he told Kevin he was "atoning".) The epi to be administered was fake because Kevin wouldn't believe "don't worry...my grandson will come in and bury you after you are dead so you'll come back to life"

Why is Mary there? Probably because she is halfway gone anyways but were the flowers that were given to her anything to do with a baby.

I couldn't quite grasp that, either.  I assume that Mary and the baby are still alive in Jarden.  But wasn't that Matt in the elevator?  Like he was headed to Mary's room.  I'm going to have to see that again, too.

Who was the cop with the bag over his head.

I thought Kevin was going to ask, but it never came up.

The bird that is flying around is it the one that puts in boxes.

That's what I was thinking, so I cringed when Vergil killed it.  It won't go back now, I guess.

Report Spam   Logged

The good morning crew is filled with weirdos
Permanent Poopface
Founding Member
WU Guru

Clan: vT

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2015, 11:44:56 am »

Ya the news about the Australian guy named David was on the news in Lori's house in episode 3 of season 2. Also the guy in the tower writes a letter to a David Burton in Australia and with Kevin's dad going to Australia and obviously being in tune with the magical /supernatural elements of the show I have to believe Australia has a huge role still to play. Also that goddamn National Geographic is making me go crazy.

I'll have to rewatch the International assassin to see about Mattt but I don't believe he was there. Another crazy thing is in front of the hospital is the same exact car the three girls disappeared from. And the doctor and the nurse or whatever outside are talking in Spanish ,one of them said but I am NOT a doctor but she was in doctor clothes. So did she have a closet as well and was that person with her a guide like virgil?
« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 11:52:58 am by I FAWKED BIG BIRD IN THE A55 » Report Spam   Logged

Permanent Poopface
Founding Member
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2015, 11:48:51 am »

Also member the scene in the woods of Kevin's cabin where he has white shirts hung up everywhere in the woods? I know he was a cop then but what if sleepwalking Kevin is actually a leader or member of the gr. I know crazy talk. The only thing I could come up with when the Australian guy said that to him on the bridge was maybe Kevin and everybody else are actually the 2% and that's why it is realer then what he thinks is real. Because one thing I notice is there really isn't many people anywhere besides Jardan.
Report Spam   Logged

BMan
Administrator
WU Master

PSN: SteelCityBMan

I'm your zero

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2015, 12:21:48 pm »

I'll have to check that out in episode 3.  I have a bad habit of not paying attention to the little details like you had warned.

Although I laughed when the security guard said "make like Jesus"
Report Spam   Logged

The good morning crew is filled with weirdos
Permanent Poopface
Founding Member
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2015, 12:57:11 pm »

I laughed at the holy wayne pat down "congratulations"

Also getting rick roll'd by Patty
Report Spam   Logged

Permanent Poopface
Founding Member
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2015, 01:05:59 pm »

The guy who came out of the cave was David Burton. Same guy the old dude of the tower in Jarden was sending the letter to.

Broadcaster: "Resurrection, that's the claim in Australia. As witnesses described a man previously believed dead, emerging from a cave in Wanneroo, outside the city of Perth."

Australian dude (assuming someone they interviewed) :" walked out covered in mozzie bites, saying he'd just been in a hotel! "

Reporter:" The man, identified as David Burton" TV turns off

Also I believe his name was brought up in Lauries book meeting.

Report Spam   Logged

Permanent Poopface
Founding Member
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2015, 12:16:41 am »

Yes! It got renewed for a third and final season, Im so happy, more mindfuck
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print