Banner
Xtra Smileys
[Open]
We Unite Gaming
March 28, 2024, 12:02:20 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to We Unite Gaming!
Formerly Wii Unite/Wii Unite Gaming

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Youtube Channel Chatbox Staff List Login Register  

The Leftovers

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Leftovers  (Read 374 times)
BMan
Administrator
WU Master

PSN: SteelCityBMan

I'm your zero

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2015, 10:59:55 am »

Who was the guy on the bridge? Was he the guy we heard about on the news report from Australia that reportedly came back from the dead after walking out of a cave and claiming he was just in a hotel room. What did he say to Kevin. What were the nooses  for hanging off the bridge.

I don't remember the news report.  But his dad went to Australia.  He told Kevin that he got rid of the voices by doing what they told him to do.  He also knew how to communicate with Kevin while he was dead.  Not sure how it all ties together there, because he went to Australia after getting rid of the voices, IIRC.

I'd like to know what he whispered to Kevin on the bridge.

I didn't get the nooses, but I'm going to re-watch the bridge part.  It may have been a test.  He let Kevin pass because the girl didn't resist, I think.  I was also confused when the guy said something about this being more real than anything he ever experienced or something like that.

What's up with the water.

In Assassin land, once you drink the water, you forget you are dead.  Kevin, Vergil (for a while), and Neil all knew they weren't in a normal place. 

Did Vergil really give Kevin poison or was it cat's tongue like his dad was on. Is Kevin like a bird in a box that Erica talked about.

Yes -- he really poisoned him.  He told Kevin to come to him when he wanted to do battle because he needed a guide.  The old man was the guide.  That's why he killed himself after giving Kevin the poison. (In the hotel he told Kevin he was "atoning".) The epi to be administered was fake because Kevin wouldn't believe "don't worry...my grandson will come in and bury you after you are dead so you'll come back to life"

Why is Mary there? Probably because she is halfway gone anyways but were the flowers that were given to her anything to do with a baby.

I couldn't quite grasp that, either.  I assume that Mary and the baby are still alive in Jarden.  But wasn't that Matt in the elevator?  Like he was headed to Mary's room.  I'm going to have to see that again, too.

Who was the cop with the bag over his head.

I thought Kevin was going to ask, but it never came up.

The bird that is flying around is it the one that puts in boxes.

That's what I was thinking, so I cringed when Vergil killed it.  It won't go back now, I guess.

Report Spam   Logged

The good morning crew is filled with weirdos
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: