Banner
Xtra Smileys
[Open]
We Unite Gaming
March 29, 2024, 07:13:09 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to We Unite Gaming!
Formerly Wii Unite/Wii Unite Gaming

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Youtube Channel Chatbox Staff List Login Register  

The Leftovers

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Leftovers  (Read 383 times)
Permanent Poopface
Founding Member
WU Guru

Clan: vT

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2015, 11:44:56 am »

Ya the news about the Australian guy named David was on the news in Lori's house in episode 3 of season 2. Also the guy in the tower writes a letter to a David Burton in Australia and with Kevin's dad going to Australia and obviously being in tune with the magical /supernatural elements of the show I have to believe Australia has a huge role still to play. Also that goddamn National Geographic is making me go crazy.

I'll have to rewatch the International assassin to see about Mattt but I don't believe he was there. Another crazy thing is in front of the hospital is the same exact car the three girls disappeared from. And the doctor and the nurse or whatever outside are talking in Spanish ,one of them said but I am NOT a doctor but she was in doctor clothes. So did she have a closet as well and was that person with her a guide like virgil?
« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 11:52:58 am by I FAWKED BIG BIRD IN THE A55 » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: