Banner
Xtra Smileys
[Open]
We Unite Gaming
April 19, 2024, 03:14:48 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to We Unite Gaming!
Formerly Wii Unite/Wii Unite Gaming

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Youtube Channel Chatbox Staff List Login Register  

Steam summer sale

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Steam summer sale  (Read 825 times)
Handass
Peck's Bitch
WU Master

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2016, 12:00:47 am »

Handy, I'm super excited that you got a bunch of games! Will you buy Ultimate Chicken Horse as well?

Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes looks like a pretty fun party game.

I think you would have to play it with a pretty chill group because that game looks super stressful.

What are these and why do I need them in my life so hard?

Castle crashers I know because of the ps3, good choice. Handy you make me wanna be a better man

wat
Report Spam   Logged

June
WU's Favorite Month
WU Master

PSN: oJUNEo

She acts like summer and walks like rain.

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2016, 12:41:39 am »

Stop asking questions and just buy them.
Report Spam   Logged

My version of Bing search is out of date?
June
WU's Favorite Month
WU Master

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2016, 12:37:31 pm »

Since there are no flash sales or incredible new deals popping up, I feel that I listlessly meander through the queue each day just to get my cards.

tl;dr - Steam Sale is boring
Report Spam   Logged

JabbaScrub
Founding Member
WU R teh 1337

PSN: Jabbanero
Xbox Live: JabbaScript

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2016, 03:44:01 pm »

Soo......

And that's just the big one.

Anyway I agree the sales are boring now, but I also had issues with the old system. I think a good compromise would be refreshing sales of no less than 24hrs, and no price drops on games that are already on sale. It really sucked buying a game at 25% off during a flash sale just to find it 75% off during the next daily.

Changing sales keeps the queue fresh each day. Without them they're just boring as June said.

Also I'd like to note that "Not interested" doesn't do a damn thing. I've marked it on the same games over and over yet they keep popping into my qwayways.

Talos Principle is humping amazing. I've only played for about 5 hrs but it's already given more value than the entirety of Portal 2.
Report Spam   Logged

3DS FC:  2638-0027-7848
Permanent Poopface
Founding Member
WU Guru

Clan: vT

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2016, 05:01:01 pm »

Don't you, forget about me
Don't, don't, don't, don't
Don't you, forget about me

Report Spam   Logged

Laughing Turd
Global Moderator
WU Guru

Clan: Dragon Boys

Maldita mi duda fue fatal.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2016, 10:08:56 am »

Is that the most recent devil may cry? I don't know why that one got so much hate.
Report Spam   Logged

Handass
Peck's Bitch
WU Master

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2016, 10:40:36 am »

Jabba, get BC2 so we can have more tank shenanigans on PC. Even a toaster can run that game as my crappy laptop does. Also get Dino D-Day because its stupid and fun and will make you hate the game within 60 seconds.
Report Spam   Logged

JabbaScrub
Founding Member
WU R teh 1337

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2016, 03:16:11 pm »

Yeah it's the reboot. I've heard it's great for newcomers so considering I've never played any hackysacks other than Dark Souls I guess that's me. I only had 30 mins to play today but it was pretty fun. I've never played a game with the ironically edgy style either so I'm loving that part too.

I can run bc2 at max settings just fine, I just can't kill anything. :( Dinasahs looks mad dumb but I bought that for a dollar.
Report Spam   Logged

Laughing Turd
Global Moderator
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2016, 03:25:04 pm »

Why couldn't you kill anything in bc2? Lag?
Report Spam   Logged

JabbaScrub
Founding Member
WU R teh 1337

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2016, 03:32:05 pm »

Partly bad aim since it was the first fps I tried after moving to pc, but also because everything progressed way too fast. My preferred playstyle relies on the slower pacing from the old days, with each point barely being taken. I like to sneak into a flank with two squadmates and hold a position that allows the team to progress. Can't do that when the enemy is getting steamrolled faster than you can flank, or you're getting spawn raped.
Report Spam   Logged

JabbaScrub
Founding Member
WU R teh 1337

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2016, 03:32:48 pm »

Also I don't have the m1 garand so there's basically no point playing
Report Spam   Logged

Turboweasle
Administrator
WU Guru

PSN: Turboweasle

Turboweasle: everyone's favorite speedy rodent

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2016, 06:12:52 pm »

It's a default weapon if you have other BC2 games I think.  I know I had it on the PC despite never playing it before last week.  My only other Battlefield game was 1942.
Report Spam   Logged

"And I also told the students that, for the sake of humanity's future, I hoped they were all sterile." - Ignatius Reilly.
Never mind what your daughter is taught in school; what she remembers is what she has learned from you.
Anti-Noob Fortress of Veteraness Council Member
~Turboweasle~

I NEVER squeeze my jubblies, so that stuff wouldn't work for me.
June
WU's Favorite Month
WU Master

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2016, 07:46:26 pm »

You earn it really quickly... I think I had it the first or second day I played.
Report Spam   Logged

Laughing Turd
Global Moderator
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2016, 07:54:40 pm »

Partly bad aim since it was the first fps I tried after moving to pc, but also because everything progressed way too fast. My preferred playstyle relies on the slower pacing from the old days, with each point barely being taken. I like to sneak into a flank with two squadmates and hold a position that allows the team to progress. Can't do that when the enemy is getting steamrolled faster than you can flank, or you're getting spawn raped.

Yeah the bad part about playing an old game like bc2 is that there isn't a big pool of players to choose from. The ones that are left are either super pro or super bad. Most of the games you're either getting raped or you're lucky enough to get the stacked team that's doing the raping. This game also tends to be a little bit faster paced on PC  as well.

The Garand is neat but the actual best thing to do is shotgun + slugs. You can literally snipe a dude from across the map with those. It's funny when they cry hax.
Report Spam   Logged

JabbaScrub
Founding Member
WU R teh 1337

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2016, 02:09:41 am »

It's a default weapon if you have other BC2 games I think.  I know I had it on the PC despite never playing it before last week.  My only other Battlefield game was 1942.
Yeah, but I can't remember any of my ps3 account to link them :/ And it's not like I'm gonna buy one of the new ones.

You earn it really quickly... I think I had it the first or second day I played.
hmm I though it was veteran players only. I'll still play with y'all if I get a chance, m14 and UMP with do me fine.

Yeah the bad part about playing an old game like bc2 is that there isn't a big pool of players to choose from. The ones that are left are either super pro or super bad. Most of the games you're either getting raped or you're lucky enough to get the stacked team that's doing the raping. This game also tends to be a little bit faster paced on PC  as well.

The Garand is neat but the actual best thing to do is shotgun + slugs. You can literally snipe a dude from across the map with those. It's funny when they cry hax.
Yep, that was my experience trying halo 3 on 360 way after its prime too. Maybe a squad of us could make a difference though. That's mainly how I remember bc2 anyway, my squad vs another squad with the rest of each team just being fodder.

Lel I played around with the slugs some on ps3, that was literally hax.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: