Banner
Xtra Smileys
[Open]
We Unite Gaming
April 16, 2024, 01:11:30 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to We Unite Gaming!
Formerly Wii Unite/Wii Unite Gaming

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Youtube Channel Chatbox Staff List Login Register  

New Addition!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Addition!  (Read 242 times)
OhioLawyer
Administrator
WU Master

Clan: The Fatal Five

Romans 5:8

View Profile WWW
« on: August 17, 2016, 08:12:09 am »

So I've been into collecting the iconic guns of American history. I have a Colt 1911, a Colt AR-15, a Winchester 94, and have been on the hunt for a Colt Single Action Army. So I recently came across an affordable example to add to my collection.

Colt Single Action Army Bisley Model manufactured in 1903:
Report Spam   Logged

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

dudedudedude for Moderator
WU Smash Yo Face

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2016, 07:37:33 pm »

Which school shooting was this one a part of?
Report Spam   Logged
OhioLawyer
Administrator
WU Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2016, 12:17:03 pm »

And to think I used to think Canadians actually had a sense of humor.
Report Spam   Logged

MNOP
Master of Smashing
WU R teh 1337

Clan: Ao4
PSN: inebriatedBreed

Lakkass is my gurl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2016, 05:22:21 pm »

Sweeeeeeet
Report Spam   Logged

RIP MoH:H2. August 11, 2011.
hey kechuas 1vs1 all that say i lag who KNOWS HOW THE LAG IS NOOONE and pillow when u are doing lag as u said u imobile n i trpw u 15 bullets not true when u are doing lag allll all the bullets that u get hurt so its impossible LIEEEEE how many of u have played with gigant lag NOONE thats cuz the first that u see it wilk be named who put LAG SHIELD TO THE LAG SHIELD when u do lag tell me
MNOPLY I WILL Mnoply's hair YOU IN THE ASS WITH A ROLL OF QUARTERS..YOU NEED 2 STFU.
It's not my fault chicks like your mom and your sisters like me.
[/quote]
Blow me.
tiburon
WU Ensign

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2016, 05:06:59 pm »

was drinking other day when i took my sonns shooting -i got stupid standing to right side caught a spent casing on my coller bone now i got a burn that looks like a hicky lol
Report Spam   Logged
Laughing Turd
Global Moderator
WU Guru

Clan: Dragon Boys

Maldita mi duda fue fatal.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2016, 10:37:08 pm »

So I've been into collecting the iconic guns of American history. I have a Colt 1911, a Colt AR-15, a Winchester 94, and have been on the hunt for a Colt Single Action Army. So I recently came across an affordable example to add to my collection.

that's pretty hot. what kind of history does it have and how much would something like this cost??

also, i can't remember if you've posted the winchester.

Report Spam   Logged

Handass
Peck's Bitch
WU Master

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2016, 10:42:05 pm »

was drinking other day when i took my sonns shooting -i got stupid standing to right side caught a spent casing on my coller bone now i got a burn that looks like a hicky lol

So thats the story you're telling everyone? Turbo told me what really happened between you two. Something with plungers, ranch dressing, and a chicken.
Report Spam   Logged

OhioLawyer
Administrator
WU Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2016, 09:03:20 am »

that's pretty hot. what kind of history does it have and how much would something like this cost??

also, i can't remember if you've posted the winchester.

As far as history, I'm working on figuring it out. The serial number dates it to 1903, but I can get a factory letter from Colt to start to really track down the history. They will tell me not only the info on the factory order, but to whom it was sent. It has the initials "JWH" inscribed under the grips so I'm hoping when Colt tells me where it was originally shipped that it was an individual with those initials. That would really help figure out the history. What I really hope is that it was shipped to Major John W. Hession. He was a famous target shooter back in the day when this gun was made and other guns with his initials from his collection have surfaced in the past. That would really make for some cool history. But regardless, it will be fun to search for it. 1st generation Colt Single Action Armies (from 1873-1940) can run anywhere from $2000-$20,000 in value. Mine had the case hardened frame nickeled in the 30s, so that sort of detracts from the value. It's probably only worth about $2500 or so, but I got it for a smoking deal and didn't pay anywhere near that price.

I'm not sure if I ever posted a pic of the Winchester or not. It is a model 1894 but is the special edition from 1966 commemorating 100 years of Winchesters. It has a gold plated receiver so it has that brass look I like on old lever actions.
Report Spam   Logged

New Oomomo
WU Regular

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2016, 11:56:27 am »

Neat guns Ohio. Do you have any from world war 1?

Shocked and I still cant believe you know june irl
Report Spam   Logged

Chiefs will be lucky to get 8 wins
OhioLawyer
Administrator
WU Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2016, 02:02:20 pm »

Neat guns Ohio. Do you have any from world war 1?

Nothing specific to WW1. My Colt 1911 was the service pistol in WW1 and mine, even though made well after the 1911A1 came out, is still in the 1911A configuration (other than a skelontized hammer). So you could say that's a WW1-type gun. I also intend to get a Luger from that era. The WW1 Lugers tend to be more affordable than those in the mid 30s, and even some of the WW2 Lugers, so when I do get one, it will likely be a WW1 gun. I have a friend on the police department who has a 1917 Luger that I'm working on buying. I just need to convince him that he wants to sell it to me first.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: