Banner
Xtra Smileys
[Open]
We Unite Gaming
April 20, 2024, 04:15:55 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to We Unite Gaming!
Formerly Wii Unite/Wii Unite Gaming

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Youtube Channel Chatbox Staff List Login Register  

Let's talk new PC hardware (2020) *NOW FEATURING 100% MOAR CONSOLE CHAT*

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's talk new PC hardware (2020) *NOW FEATURING 100% MOAR CONSOLE CHAT*  (Read 535 times)
Laughing Turd
Global Moderator
WU Guru

Clan: Dragon Boys

Maldita mi duda fue fatal.

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2019, 09:11:55 pm »

so as it goes right now we're actually planning a vacation and all my money is going into that, but I still saved the second list of items. As soon as I reach the target amount for the vacation I'll start putting some aside for the new PC. Won't be a until a few months from now though. Also I'm looking at the specs for the new 2080 ti. These damn hardware parts change so **** fast. It's starting to **** me off, but whatever. If I have enough cash then I'll drop it down for the latest and greatest and then pull my hair out because they haven't sorted out the bugs on a gen 1 part.

so a lot of male cattle dung happened and blah blah blah. let's revisit this subject. we're a year on after the initial post and the technology landscape has changed. amd is just about on top cpu (zen 2) and maybe even gpu-wise (navi). also the new console generation is fast approaching and if the buzz is to be believed ps5 is going to be a helluva beast. but consoles have slowly become custom PCs and this new gen blurs the line even more. im actually on the fence about waiting for the new gen or building a new rig on my own with the new generation of gpus and cpus.

i wanna talk about this.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: