Banner
Xtra Smileys
[Open]
We Unite Gaming
March 28, 2024, 06:02:58 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to We Unite Gaming!
Formerly Wii Unite/Wii Unite Gaming

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Youtube Channel Chatbox Staff List Login Register  

Turbo's Apex spam emporium

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Turbo's Apex spam emporium  (Read 1087 times)
Turboweasle
Administrator
WU Guru

PSN: Turboweasle

Turboweasle: everyone's favorite speedy rodent

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2019, 06:00:11 pm »

Vids will resume next week, I'm moving this weekend, but I'm taking a staycation next week and will have plenty of time to play games!
Report Spam   Logged

"And I also told the students that, for the sake of humanity's future, I hoped they were all sterile." - Ignatius Reilly.
Never mind what your daughter is taught in school; what she remembers is what she has learned from you.
Anti-Noob Fortress of Veteraness Council Member
~Turboweasle~

I NEVER squeeze my jubblies, so that stuff wouldn't work for me.
Turboweasle
Administrator
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2019, 12:40:15 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

"And I also told the students that, for the sake of humanity's future, I hoped they were all sterile." - Ignatius Reilly.
Never mind what your daughter is taught in school; what she remembers is what she has learned from you.
~Turboweasle~

June
WU's Favorite Month
WU Master

PSN: oJUNEo

She acts like summer and walks like rain.

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2019, 10:45:06 pm »

moar
Report Spam   Logged

My version of Bing search is out of date?
Turboweasle
Administrator
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2019, 04:16:35 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

~Turboweasle~

jd111
WU Master

Clan: OG, Dead Rabbits
PSN: the_jd111

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2019, 02:37:16 pm »

Nice games!
Report Spam   Logged

PSN: The_jd111
Turboweasle
Administrator
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2019, 10:48:35 pm »

Been a while since I uploaded anything to youtube, but I've been streaming (https://twitch.tv/turboweasle btw).  Had a pretty good set of games last night so I figured I'd share the VOD here:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/453334771##

4 wins and some decent losses.  You can skip to about 6 minutes before the stream starts.
Report Spam   Logged

~Turboweasle~

dudedudedude for Moderator
WU Smash Yo Face

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2019, 05:46:26 am »

You playing ranked mode? It’s getting ridiculous the higher the ranks go. No one lands hot, no one pushes fights. Three squads landing no name zones and battling for a P2020 is lame.
Report Spam   Logged
Turboweasle
Administrator
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2019, 04:40:44 pm »

Yeah, ranked.  I'm at Plat IV right now and for the most part you still get 2-3 team fights per game (usually late game) but I have a lot of complaints with the way the devs implemented ranked.  A battle royale shouldn't reward hiding until late game, the RP you receive should be based on kills and/or damage done if you want to encourage aggression.
Report Spam   Logged

~Turboweasle~

dudedudedude for Moderator
WU Smash Yo Face

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 18, 2019, 07:15:10 am »

Yeah I’m grinding through platinum as well. They shouldn’t have called kill points at 5 kills. They should also make the zone more like the Fortnite zones where they shrink in random patterns. It’s too easy to predict the storm ending spots and just bunkering up with Watson and Caustic.
Report Spam   Logged
Turboweasle
Administrator
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 19, 2019, 05:04:01 pm »

Yeah getting a max of 5 points for kills just feels like they intentionally wanted to punish fighting all game, which seems silly.  How are they expecting people to get better if they don't fight?

And Watson's introduction to the game is almost as bad for the meta as Brig's was in Overwatch.  Just game ruining.
Report Spam   Logged

~Turboweasle~

June
WU's Favorite Month
WU Master

PSN: oJUNEo

She acts like summer and walks like rain.

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2019, 07:49:11 pm »

And Watson's introduction to the game is almost as bad for the meta as Brig's was in Overwatch.  Just game ruining.

qft. Also, the gameplay is so boring to watch... I'm surprised some of the big streamers aren't losing viewers by the truckload.
Report Spam   Logged

My version of Bing search is out of date?
OhioLawyer
Administrator
WU Master

Clan: The Fatal Five

Romans 5:8

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: July 22, 2019, 07:03:29 am »

qft. Also, the gameplay is so boring to watch... I'm surprised some of the big streamers aren't losing viewers by the truckload.

qft

It's hard to watch. I know nothing of this game and I've watched Turbo's vids because it's clear he is good. But man it seems like the game is just inventory control with a few seconds of fighting intermixed.
Report Spam   Logged

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati
jd111
WU Master

Clan: OG, Dead Rabbits
PSN: the_jd111

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 14, 2019, 04:21:27 am »

qft

It's hard to watch. I know nothing of this game and I've watched Turbo's vids because it's clear he is good. But man it seems like the game is just inventory control with a few seconds of fighting intermixed.

Inventory control in Apex is a LOT better than PubG. In Apex the game automatically applies the weapon upgrades, and you can quickly see whether the upgrades you have are better, or if the ones you find or loot are better, so you spend more time fighting. I think it’s the best BR out now.
Report Spam   Logged

PSN: The_jd111
OhioLawyer
Administrator
WU Master

Clan: The Fatal Five

Romans 5:8

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: August 14, 2019, 07:08:10 am »

qft

Inventory control in Apex is a LOT better than PubG. In Apex the game automatically applies the weapon upgrades, and you can quickly see whether the upgrades you have are better, or if the ones you find or loot are better, so you spend more time fighting. I think it’s the best BR out now.

All that might be completely true. It's still not fun to watch. Undecided
Report Spam   Logged

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati
Turboweasle
Administrator
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 21, 2020, 07:39:20 pm »

Almost a year later but heyo got another video

Report Spam   Logged

~Turboweasle~

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: