Banner
Xtra Smileys
[Open]
We Unite Gaming
March 29, 2024, 02:50:23 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to We Unite Gaming!
Formerly Wii Unite/Wii Unite Gaming

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Youtube Channel Chatbox Staff List Login Register  

Hi guys long time no talk

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi guys long time no talk  (Read 334 times)
GUMBY-KID
WU Pwn

Xbox Live: MoHH2 GUMBYKID

I will create a new World

View Profile
« on: January 14, 2022, 09:49:18 pm »

I still think about this community, (or what it once was) from time to time.  It's sad to see so many people left.  Not sure if anyone remembers me from MoHH2, WaW, MWR, or Blops 1, the good old Wii days.  I still play on Xbox and PC please feel free to add me.   

Man, I really miss coming on here and getting in arguments with Dreamer and Heatmaster.  Looking at the flame wars with NDS and whoever he felt like picking on that week.  I miss chatting with Mex4life, Laughing Turd, The Kr3ator, Cronnuggs, CT Scan, Lakkus, Ohio Lawyer, The Jok3ER (The REAL MoHH2 GOAT).  So many good times, back in 2008-2009 it was no contest (expecting at least one to get the reference) this was the place to be.  As pathetic as it sounds I still sometimes have dreams I'm playing MoHH2, despite not playing since 2012.

Not much has changed with me, although I am happily single now.  I got a BA in Accounting in 2017, career has been pretty smooth since.  As far as gaming, the only online games I am still active on is Call of Duty (Only Zombies and Multiplayer, NO Warzone so don't even try inviting me into that). I'm actually a very good zombies player if anyone here plays (I'm global ranked in CW Zombies, both career and single high round runs).  I also play Vanguard zombies as well but I've never gone for a high round attempt since there was no leaderboard and no ability to pause. I'm stoked that cross-play is now becoming a normal thing for online play. 

XBL: MoHH2 GUMBYKID
Steam:  ADDERALLMAN (I think MoHH2 GUMBYKID will also work as I used the name in the past).
Battle Net: GUMBYKID#11797   
Activision ID: AdderallMan#2940687
Youtube: DarkAdderall    (also my old channel: gumbykid314)

Just be sure to let me know if you are adding me and you have changed your online name as I do get a lot from randoms and its hard to keep track of everyone.

I no longer play on PSN anymore (I switched to XBox and PC only around 2013) so sorry if you ever sent me messages on there and you never got a response.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

OhioLawyer
Administrator
WU Master

Clan: The Fatal Five

Romans 5:8

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2022, 07:16:19 am »

Hey Gumby. Nice to see you drop by. I still check the site for new posts most days. I don't do a whole lot of online gaming although I do still play some single player games on the Switch.
Report Spam   Logged

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati
pillowiforgotmylogininfo
Wii Recruit

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2022, 08:04:30 am »

howdy!
Report Spam   Logged
Laughing Turd
Global Moderator
WU Guru

Clan: Dragon Boys

Maldita mi duda fue fatal.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2022, 07:05:53 pm »

what's up? good to see you again.
Report Spam   Logged

GUMBY-KID
WU Pwn

Xbox Live: MoHH2 GUMBYKID

I will create a new World

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2022, 10:18:10 pm »

surprised to see a few of you still on, that's good.  LT I sent you a Steam friend request.  I mostly play on Xbox Lately but I do have a nice gaming computer and hoping to get back into Steam games soon. 

Pillow, I think I recall a pillowtec from earlier although we never really interacted very much nice to see you still here. 

Ohio, nice to see you on.
Report Spam   Logged
ThePipila
WU Pwn

Clan: FOX
PSN: ThePipila

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2022, 10:39:26 pm »

Ohai!
Report Spam   Logged

Pipila - Massive respect for your Ghewer.  Afro
ironmaidenb1
WU Combatant

COD FC 0938-6852-6980

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2022, 08:36:51 am »

Hey everybody!  I was purging some old things in the computer area recently and found my old account name and password for this community.  Hi GumbyKid, I remember you buddy and quite a few others as I do a quick scan of posts.
I stopped all gaming around the time we had our first child in 2011 and always fondly remembered the great times and skype games we had so long ago.  I hope you're all doing well and enjoying what each day has to offer.
Currently, moved from Michigan to Ohio last year, married with 2 girls, age 6 and 10.  They play Mario Cart on the old Wii and a few other games.  I never upgraded to xbox or anything.  I'm playing the guitar again and enjoying learning the ukulele and keyboards.  Things are good but like GumbyKid says, I do still have strong memories of the time spent with you all. 
Here are some old COD videos I still have from an old youtube account ...   the last one includes Pipilla doing the classic Tea-bag.   Cool
I do miss running around with my Springfield in MOH though.   Smiley

Report Spam   Logged
ThePipila
WU Pwn

Clan: FOX
PSN: ThePipila

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2022, 04:36:27 pm »

Hey everybody!  I was purging some old things in the computer area recently and found my old account name and password for this community.  Hi GumbyKid, I remember you buddy and quite a few others as I do a quick scan of posts.
I stopped all gaming around the time we had our first child in 2011 and always fondly remembered the great times and skype games we had so long ago.  I hope you're all doing well and enjoying what each day has to offer.
Currently, moved from Michigan to Ohio last year, married with 2 girls, age 6 and 10.  They play Mario Cart on the old Wii and a few other games.  I never upgraded to xbox or anything.  I'm playing the guitar again and enjoying learning the ukulele and keyboards.  Things are good but like GumbyKid says, I do still have strong memories of the time spent with you all. 
Here are some old COD videos I still have from an old youtube account ...   the last one includes Pipilla doing the classic Tea-bag.   Cool
I do miss running around with my Springfield in MOH though.   Smiley

Hey Iron! Great to hear you are doing well. I havent been on the site for many years as well. I came across a few days ago with the Wesker 412 tribute video and came to say hello.

I still have piggy on FB and I think Rat and Slaen.

Take care man!
Report Spam   Logged

Pipila - Massive respect for your Ghewer.  Afro
Laughing Turd
Global Moderator
WU Guru

Clan: Dragon Boys

Maldita mi duda fue fatal.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2022, 07:34:54 pm »

Here are some old COD videos I still have from an old youtube account ...   the last one includes Pipilla doing the classic Tea-bag.   Cool

hey man, good to see you again. been such a long time since i've seen that name pop up. i think we've all kind of stepped away from gaming to some degree.

Hey Iron! Great to hear you are doing well. I havent been on the site for many years as well. I came across a few days ago with the Wesker 412 tribute video and came to say hello.

I still have piggy on FB and I think Rat and Slaen.

Take care man!

Aqui andas viejo? Very happy to see you again. How have you been?
Report Spam   Logged

OhioLawyer
Administrator
WU Master

Clan: The Fatal Five

Romans 5:8

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2022, 08:13:32 am »

Good to see you both, Iron and Papila.  Afro
Report Spam   Logged

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati
Flawless
Founding Member
WU Pwn

Clan: Art of Wii

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2022, 02:05:23 am »

Hello everyone! I still check this site from time to time. Great memories!
Report Spam   Logged

Check out My Site
Joker
WU Guru

PSN: oDUBSTEPo

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2023, 10:32:30 pm »

I still think about this community, (or what it once was) from time to time.  It's sad to see so many people left.  Not sure if anyone remembers me from MoHH2, WaW, MWR, or Blops 1, the good old Wii days.  I still play on Xbox and PC please feel free to add me.  

Man, I really miss coming on here and getting in arguments with Dreamer and Heatmaster.  Looking at the flame wars with NDS and whoever he felt like picking on that week.  I miss chatting with Mex4life, Laughing Turd, The Kr3ator, Cronnuggs, CT Scan, Lakkus, Ohio Lawyer, The Jok3ER (The REAL MoHH2 GOAT).  So many good times, back in 2008-2009 it was no contest (expecting at least one to get the reference) this was the place to be.  As pathetic as it sounds I still sometimes have dreams I'm playing MoHH2, despite not playing since 2012.

Not much has changed with me, although I am happily single now.  I got a BA in Accounting in 2017, career has been pretty smooth since.  As far as gaming, the only online games I am still active on is Call of Duty (Only Zombies and Multiplayer, NO Warzone so don't even try inviting me into that). I'm actually a very good zombies player if anyone here plays (I'm global ranked in CW Zombies, both career and single high round runs).  I also play Vanguard zombies as well but I've never gone for a high round attempt since there was no leaderboard and no ability to pause. I'm stoked that cross-play is now becoming a normal thing for online play. 

XBL: MoHH2 GUMBYKID
Steam:  ADDERALLMAN (I think MoHH2 GUMBYKID will also work as I used the name in the past).
Battle Net: GUMBYKID#11797  
Activision ID: AdderallMan#2940687
Youtube: DarkAdderall    (also my old channel: gumbykid314)

Just be sure to let me know if you are adding me and you have changed your online name as I do get a lot from randoms and its hard to keep track of everyone.

I no longer play on PSN anymore (I switched to XBox and PC only around 2013) so sorry if you ever sent me messages on there and you never got a response.

Miss you brother! I still got your phone number lol and can say you were one of my true bros on here. Hell I even played on your account one time. Crazy to think it’s been this long.

I’m still gaming on ps5. I switched to battlefield 5 in 2018 from cod and dabbled with competitive for a bit and now playing bf2042. I have a community of people on discord I connect with. I wish we had discord back then lol.

Hope you’re doing well bro. I also dream about mohh2 and my springy <3 feb/march of last year it was no contest.

Report Spam   Logged
Joker
WU Guru

PSN: oDUBSTEPo

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2023, 10:34:37 pm »

I always watched your mohh2 montage but recently got taken down. I remember I always looked up to you as a player. I tried to model my no scope on the Springfield after you.
Report Spam   Logged
Flawless
Founding Member
WU Pwn

Clan: Art of Wii

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2023, 04:04:11 pm »

I always watched your mohh2 montage but recently got taken down. I remember I always looked up to you as a player. I tried to model my no scope on the Springfield after you.

Thanks for the kind words! I still miss this game to this day. I was just looking for that montage and couldn't find it and came here to see if I could find the original post. I'm going to see if I can track it down anywhere.
Report Spam   Logged

Check out My Site
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: