Banner
Xtra Smileys
[Open]
We Unite Gaming
March 29, 2024, 01:21:53 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to We Unite Gaming!
Formerly Wii Unite/Wii Unite Gaming

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Youtube Channel Chatbox Staff List Login Register  

Top 50 greatest MOH players

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 32   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 50 greatest MOH players  (Read 7473 times)
the KR3AT3R
« Reply #300 on: November 23, 2011, 08:13:15 pm »

>_<
Report Spam   Logged
Turboweasle
Administrator
WU Guru

PSN: Turboweasle

Turboweasle: everyone's favorite speedy rodent

View Profile
« Reply #301 on: November 23, 2011, 09:03:42 pm »

haha worddd. yOoo turbo what did u mean by "dignity i have left"? How can I be seen as un-worthy of such a prestigious list? If i've consistently beaten people on this list, then why aren't on it? You've always looked down upon me, and i dont know why. I've done nothing directly to you. You were a great player, as was I. The MOH community has never understood me, but let it be known that I was a great player. Not the best, not Top 10 ever, but just simply brilliant.

The MoH community "never understood" you because you were just as arrogant then as you are now.  You severely exaggerated your own skill, and apparently haven't stopped doing so even now.

You were definitely a good player, I'll give you that.  But claiming that you were better than the people you named, even if true (and I dispute that), only hurts your image.

If that's what you want, by all means go for it.
Report Spam   Logged

"And I also told the students that, for the sake of humanity's future, I hoped they were all sterile." - Ignatius Reilly.
Never mind what your daughter is taught in school; what she remembers is what she has learned from you.
Anti-Noob Fortress of Veteraness Council Member
~Turboweasle~

I NEVER squeeze my jubblies, so that stuff wouldn't work for me.
Nb0608sd
WU Recruit

View Profile
« Reply #302 on: November 23, 2011, 10:23:08 pm »

Listen, I come off as arrogant because I tell it how it is. Sometimes people on here are too respectful. I commend many people on here for their ability to not only beat me, but for their ability to dominate most of the community. Like I'm cool with Rott and JBB, but how can you include them and not me? I remember playing against Rott in a 1v1 at Sewers one morning and beating him by a margin of 7. As the 1v1 neared it's end we started running around spamming commands. During my 1v1 against JBB was technically a tryout. We played at the Village. I had feared him before this. I used my shotgun and he used the karbiner. I beat him by a margin of 2 Points. I've beaten Rott and JBB. I never had the chance to face the higher skilled shotgun users such as Plague or Messakin, due to timezone issues. (Mess was west coast, I was east coast). You and most other people hated me on Gamefaqs because I would make lists and create debates upon the title of "Greatest player ever". Eventually, people got tired of it and started calling me a n00b. That eventually fed into me defending my own ability. All I ever said was that I had a great shotgun.
Report Spam   Logged
Joker
WU Guru

PSN: oDUBSTEPo

View Profile
« Reply #303 on: November 23, 2011, 11:08:27 pm »

Sometimes people on here are too respectful.

lulz
Report Spam   Logged
Tiger
honrary abmin
WU R teh 1337

Xbox Live: TIGERSHARK27

View Profile
« Reply #304 on: November 23, 2011, 11:12:50 pm »

Also just so you know, 1v1's =/= complete skill. Being aware of your surroundings in a TDM or even DM of many players takes more skill than just focusing on one player.
Report Spam   Logged

thanks Tiger, now i can say **** without getting random asterisks.

R.I.P. MoHH2 11/13/07 - 8/11/11
Turboweasle
Administrator
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #305 on: November 23, 2011, 11:21:40 pm »

Did this guy just brag about beating someone who was using a Karabiner?

I don't even need to bother with his post.  That's just laughable.
Report Spam   Logged

"And I also told the students that, for the sake of humanity's future, I hoped they were all sterile." - Ignatius Reilly.
Never mind what your daughter is taught in school; what she remembers is what she has learned from you.
~Turboweasle~

TH3 NAZ1
WU Smash Yo Face

Clan: Nazi
PSN: SpRayZz-N-PrAyZz
Xbox Live: Don't have one.

View Profile
« Reply #306 on: November 24, 2011, 12:41:40 am »

I think I spammed the most commands.  Angry
/spamu911
Report Spam   Logged

PSN: SpRayZz-N-PrAyZz
*gets joker a bong*
Nb0608sd
WU Recruit

View Profile
« Reply #307 on: November 24, 2011, 08:52:07 am »

@ Tiger: Yeah, i completely agree with you on that. TDM proves your ability, especially in Clan Wars. Such elements of Teamwork, clearly aren't used in situations such as a 1v1. I never shined in Clan Wars because my old clan, TKO, wasn't necessarily the best gaming clan in the world haha. I think a 1v1 proves individually who is better. But there is much more respect for someone raping it up in a clan war, rather than just a 1v1.

@ Turbo :How is it laughable? He would switch on and off with the Karbiner and Shotgun. He was great with both, better with the karb. On Village he would be able to take me out from long range, but on the closer distances, in the middle of the map, i would be able to kill him. He used the shotgun like 1/3 of the time in the 1v1. His "switching weapons" is the reason why the match was closer than Rott's. I had to adapt to his playing style a lot more than Rottweilr.
Report Spam   Logged
Turboweasle
Administrator
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #308 on: November 24, 2011, 10:44:25 am »

Dude, JB was much better with a shotgun than with a Karabiner, mostly because the Karabiner sucked ass.  You're just making crap up.

And you were playing against him in a tryout.  Tryouts aren't designed for the tester to go all out.  You're supposed to play as hard as you can while the tester just screws with you.

In a serious match, I'm pretty sure he would have destroyed you.
Report Spam   Logged

~Turboweasle~

Nb0608sd
WU Recruit

View Profile
« Reply #309 on: November 24, 2011, 12:00:03 pm »

Okay, he might not have been better with the karbiner than the shotgun, but he was pretty damn good with both. I am not making crap up. If only JBB used this forum... . We met each other at the BC chatbox. We had played each other before. I never imagined being able to talk with him though. I mean he was a god. Anyways we got along fairly easily and we played a lot together from February to about April. In that time i joined TKO in April. Then i left TKO in the summer to join UA. Once that died i re-joined TKO and stayed there for the rest of my wii career lol. But i've always played with JBB. We'd always play on Sewers and sometimes some of the rest of the TKO gang would join in. Me and JBB on the flanks, Madskillz with the Tommy gun.  

Regardless, yes JBB was a better player than me, as was Rottweilr. JBB wouldn't of ever destroyed me though. But, honestly if i've beaten them both with my shotgun. And if i have the highest amount of kills in the game with the shotgun, and the highest accuracy, and the highest kills per minute, how aren't on the list? It doesn't make sense.
Report Spam   Logged
the KR3AT3R
« Reply #310 on: November 24, 2011, 01:05:29 pm »

>_<
Report Spam   Logged
CitizenSoldier3
The RPG Noob
WU Smash Yo Face

Clan: DP/NBK

View Profile
« Reply #311 on: November 24, 2011, 02:44:52 pm »

Roll Eyes , claiming highest accraucy  Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

[img ]http://s1132.photobucket.com/user/Autumn200/media/TMNT_zpsd9b272a5.jpg[/img ]

Wise man say, "Forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza."
Joker
WU Guru

PSN: oDUBSTEPo

View Profile
« Reply #312 on: November 24, 2011, 03:05:43 pm »

To bad Jayson never got to go against some of the top shotguns.  He's the only person that might stand a chance against them.   Afro

Sorry turd.  Embarrassed
Report Spam   Logged
Nb0608sd
WU Recruit

View Profile
« Reply #313 on: November 24, 2011, 03:19:15 pm »

whaddurp CitizenSoldier  Shocked
Report Spam   Logged
Turboweasle
Administrator
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #314 on: November 24, 2011, 03:33:35 pm »

Regardless, yes JBB was a better player than me, as was Rottweilr.

Which is why they are on the list and you are not.

This is not a difficult concept.

Quit whining.
Report Spam   Logged

~Turboweasle~

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 32   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: