Banner
Xtra Smileys
[Open]
We Unite Gaming
April 18, 2024, 07:32:03 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to We Unite Gaming!
Formerly Wii Unite/Wii Unite Gaming

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Youtube Channel Chatbox Staff List Login Register  

Top 50 greatest MOH players

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 32   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 50 greatest MOH players  (Read 7787 times)
Nb0608sd
WU Recruit

View Profile
« Reply #390 on: December 22, 2011, 05:44:32 pm »

Pillow, UA was stacked. I left TKO at the time because my homies JBB and Rott were leaving TKO and i was closer to them than i was to TKO. UA died because it just wasn't managed correctly. And clan hoppped? I've only been in two clans. Third, do not compare me to Liljay.
Report Spam   Logged
MrPillow
WiiUnite's Fluffifier
WU Pwn

Clan: Wii Failures
PSN: MrPillow92

STR8 SLAMMIN'

View Profile
« Reply #391 on: December 24, 2011, 03:21:05 am »

4th, you had 4 points there buddy.

it's nice to see your bitter about a game you haven't played in years but c'mon dude, go be bad at some other game. psn's mrpillow92 if you ever feel like being thrown around in cod like i threw you around moh, y'know that match you liljay'd in? At least liljay EVENTUALLY stood down. however many years it's been later you ARE still all bark no bite. I mean come on, move on. MOHH2 was a failure for ya, move on. The servers are down, there's not really anything else left you can do. Pretty much no one in this topic besides you thinks you were any good at all. And ftr bruddah, JB and rottweiller both typed like they had seizures every couple seconds. and you're a ret@rd. so I don't know why you were surprised that your clan failed.
Report Spam   Logged

TIGER STYLE: Wii'Nite clan ain't nuthin' to **** with  \\//\\// <== My dubayew
the KR3AT3R
« Reply #392 on: December 24, 2011, 10:26:50 am »

Shocked

This is great stuff!  All that's missing is some Aredd/Dreamr and it would be icing on the cake!  Tongue
Report Spam   Logged
Nb0608sd
WU Recruit

View Profile
« Reply #393 on: December 24, 2011, 10:52:28 am »

Okay Pillow. Im not even bitter about it. And good luck throwing me around on cod, it wont happen. We never even faced each other in MoHH2 so i dont know what your talking about. You still havent exactly explained how i was like LilJay either. UA's collapse wasnt necessarily all JBB and Rott's fault. Everyone in the clan had an ego, and we weren't able to contain each other. If managed properly we would have done well and lasted awhile. But the leadership would switch every few days between LOTR, JBB, Rott, and some other kid named Caleb. None of them really knew how to manage a clan, they were just good players.

Maybe not everyone here thinks i was good, but you look like the retard because i never mentioned you in any of my previous posts on here yet you try ripping on me and its not working. People talk about me being cocky, well you are just as much. My first post on this topic was a joking one, but people take offense pretty easy here.

Afro 
Report Spam   Logged
DoubleGunz
Founding Member
WU Smash Yo Face

PSN: DoubleGunz

View Profile
« Reply #394 on: December 24, 2011, 01:07:40 pm »

gotta admit - NB is right.  Undecided
Report Spam   Logged

MNOP
Master of Smashing
WU R teh 1337

Clan: Ao4
PSN: inebriatedBreed

Lakkass is my gurl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #395 on: December 24, 2011, 07:26:32 pm »

UA TH3 JOK3R   Cheesy

Wink The best leader in UA.
Report Spam   Logged

RIP MoH:H2. August 11, 2011.
hey kechuas 1vs1 all that say i lag who KNOWS HOW THE LAG IS NOOONE and pillow when u are doing lag as u said u imobile n i trpw u 15 bullets not true when u are doing lag allll all the bullets that u get hurt so its impossible LIEEEEE how many of u have played with gigant lag NOONE thats cuz the first that u see it wilk be named who put LAG SHIELD TO THE LAG SHIELD when u do lag tell me
MNOPLY I WILL Mnoply's hair YOU IN THE ASS WITH A ROLL OF QUARTERS..YOU NEED 2 STFU.
It's not my fault chicks like your mom and your sisters like me.
[/quote]
Blow me.
DoubleGunz
Founding Member
WU Smash Yo Face

View Profile
« Reply #396 on: December 24, 2011, 07:49:25 pm »

People I remember from UA: Me, Rott, JB, LOTR, sniperjon, Mnoply, Koopa.

That's it. I know there were more but that's who I remember off the top of my head.
Report Spam   Logged

Nb0608sd
WU Recruit

View Profile
« Reply #397 on: December 24, 2011, 08:51:48 pm »

People I remember in UA:

Sniperjon, Caleb0123kid, Koopa, JBB, Rott, Me, DG, LOTRboy88, Mnoply, Flawless, BadDaddy1.

There were a brunch of others but they probably weren't in the clan for too long. I remember JBB and Rott would be able to recruit almost anyone to join. We had some clanless top 100 players from MoHH2 come by and check out the clan, but most didn't join. The clan lasted about 3 weeks. The first two weeks were great, but then LOTR left and it threw everything off balance. Not to mention we lost to SoL. We had a switch in leaders and Caleb0123kid was the last leader, who commanded the remainder of the clan horribly. Disagreements between individuals caused stirs, and eventually everyone UA was split up. Some people went extinct, but most are still around. But I remember the first week of UA, and I really thought it would all workout. If we had a solid administrative force with rules and regulations we could have lasted longer. But the leadership was very flimsy and at times people seemed to be just running around in circles. I like to think of UA as my subtle decline from the Wii.
Report Spam   Logged
DoubleGunz
Founding Member
WU Smash Yo Face

View Profile
« Reply #398 on: December 24, 2011, 09:39:16 pm »

I don't remember NB being in UA. I vaguely remember a Caleb, I don't remember BadDaddy being in UA, but I do remember Flawless.
Report Spam   Logged

Joker
WU Guru

PSN: oDUBSTEPo

View Profile
« Reply #399 on: December 24, 2011, 09:39:51 pm »

You remember youself?  Cheesy  That's good.
Report Spam   Logged
the KR3AT3R
« Reply #400 on: December 24, 2011, 10:24:04 pm »

Baddaddy and sniperjon went to TM.
Report Spam   Logged
MNOP
Master of Smashing
WU R teh 1337

Clan: Ao4
PSN: inebriatedBreed

Lakkass is my gurl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #401 on: December 24, 2011, 10:50:37 pm »

I don't remember NB being in UA. I vaguely remember a Caleb, I don't remember BadDaddy being in UA, but I do remember Flawless.

Yup, I think I recruited BadDaddy into UA. He grew dramatically better as a player by the time UA split. We also had HaveANiceDay and stickrick. It was a pretty solid roster, just not organized.
Report Spam   Logged

RIP MoH:H2. August 11, 2011.
hey kechuas 1vs1 all that say i lag who KNOWS HOW THE LAG IS NOOONE and pillow when u are doing lag as u said u imobile n i trpw u 15 bullets not true when u are doing lag allll all the bullets that u get hurt so its impossible LIEEEEE how many of u have played with gigant lag NOONE thats cuz the first that u see it wilk be named who put LAG SHIELD TO THE LAG SHIELD when u do lag tell me
MNOPLY I WILL Mnoply's hair YOU IN THE ASS WITH A ROLL OF QUARTERS..YOU NEED 2 STFU.
It's not my fault chicks like your mom and your sisters like me.
[/quote]
Blow me.
the KR3AT3R
« Reply #402 on: December 24, 2011, 10:52:57 pm »

Mnmmnmmnnnnnmnmnopoly!!  Hey sweetcheeks. <3
Report Spam   Logged
DoubleGunz
Founding Member
WU Smash Yo Face

View Profile
« Reply #403 on: December 24, 2011, 11:15:55 pm »

ahh yeah, HAND. : D
Report Spam   Logged

DoubleGunz
Founding Member
WU Smash Yo Face

View Profile
« Reply #404 on: December 24, 2011, 11:16:27 pm »

actually, KrazyZeldaFan was in UA, that's how I first met him. Weird, I play with him a lot on PS3, or I used to at least.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 32   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: