Banner
Xtra Smileys
[Open]
We Unite Gaming
April 16, 2024, 06:30:47 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to We Unite Gaming!
Formerly Wii Unite/Wii Unite Gaming

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Youtube Channel Chatbox Staff List Login Register  

Top 50 greatest MOH players

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 32   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 50 greatest MOH players  (Read 7773 times)
Gamersin
WU Combatant

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: March 25, 2009, 04:01:21 pm »

Yoouk i am not new. >:(To MOH.
First off magicdawg is rank 27 and has a very accurate gewer.
I was jk about the SMG point but i think i am pretty good.
Stelig on PAL i heard Labeo has a really great gewer and is #1.
Report Spam   Logged

Formally known as Hiddensniper, New name for MWR is Gamersin.
MWR FC: 1402-8462-9744
MessakiNg
the one and only
Global Moderator
WU Pwn

Clan: WTCLAN
Xbox Live: MessakiN

View Profile WWW
« Reply #166 on: March 25, 2009, 04:08:30 pm »

Zook has to go to the dokta elite i mean he was a nade master but i had to run from the dude with the yellow shirt and green suspenders from fear of his zook popping up.

edit cuz im trying to think of zook users College guy was sick with it too as well as one of his buddies... damn cant think of his name.

« Last Edit: March 25, 2009, 04:12:15 pm by MessakiN » Report Spam   Logged

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=bluntd4life&view=videos

I WILL RULE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! after i finish these here beers
stelzig
European!?
Founding Member
WU Combatant

Clan: Tingle's Elite Connection

Frenger

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: March 25, 2009, 04:08:58 pm »

lol hidden, whoever told you that is a fool. Labeo is average. Yeah he plays alot and is ranked #1, but all he does is hide behind his teammates in port TDM (the only map he ever plays by the way), and he's not that hard to outsnipe. I don't main the sniper and could outsnipe him.

He also ONLY plays on the axis team, so if team balance is off he'll stay in the game, and on axis even if they're 5 times as many players. He also leaves as soon as he starts doing badly (which means pretty much whenever the good players hunt his port game down), and of course he also leaves if he gets put on the allies team because of the team balance.

All good PAL players know that labeo is nothing special Tongue

Good snipers on PAL would be people like Pharaoh, thatch, hazza, liewe. There are more, but these are the first names that come to mind. I was alright myself too.

As for zook, the by far best zook i've ever played is actually a PAL player... Who happens to be in TEC. Marco has the fastest and most accurate scoped zook ever (and naturally knows how to aim at his feet too) - reminds me... His sniper was alright as well. I even played in a few zook only DMs on port and base with him and 2 others before (believe me, with this few players on these big maps it's actually fun and encourages you to use the sight), and he could pretty much longrange you faster than you could even go into the sight.
I've been told my zook is alright too although i suspect that is mostly for those single longrange kills in my worthless montage... Maybe even just for that single zook kill in it i mentioned earlier (which happens to have been done in that zook only game i was talking about before Tongue)... Or maybe my zook use in that one clanwar vid, but my longrange zook was really poor there except for that first kill i got when i switched to it (which i was allowed to - one zook limit, and i was assigned to be the guy who *could* switch to zook if he pleased Tongue) Smiley

Edit: My rushed montage with zook clips for lulz if anyone wanted to see it >_>

Yeah some of the zook kills was indeed just on standing targets lol. As i said i just wanted it finished so i just added every kill i made with it. I could've made a compilation of better zook kills if i really wanted Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: March 25, 2009, 04:16:13 pm by stelzig » Report Spam   Logged
Gamersin
WU Combatant

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: March 25, 2009, 04:12:51 pm »

Gumperstain told me. Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

Formally known as Hiddensniper, New name for MWR is Gamersin.
MWR FC: 1402-8462-9744
stelzig
European!?
Founding Member
WU Combatant

Frenger

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: March 25, 2009, 04:27:33 pm »

Haha yeah... Gumperstain isn't very good... Just watch his videos. Wink
I even told him on youtube a few times that he shouldn't use the autopump on the shotty, but i don't think he got it yet (even though i explained why Roll Eyes)... He generally isn't part of the "elite" community at all either Tongue
Report Spam   Logged
Kr0nDoc
WU Spec. Ops

Persona: Kr0nDoc

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: March 25, 2009, 04:44:55 pm »

lol so i dont have the time or patience to read every post (12 pages of posts in like the 2 days i was gone!?)  Shocked

buuuut give me another year and ill be on the SMG list   Afro and from the people i know that are on the lists, they seem pretty accurate  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Yoooouk
Founding Member
WU Elite

Clan: Sons Of Liberty

View Profile WWW
« Reply #171 on: March 25, 2009, 04:49:16 pm »

What is PAL?  And I've played MagicDawg he's good but definitely not one of the top fifty greatest.  I have no clue who Labeo is.  And I've also played Kechua, I'm definetely not one of the top 50 but if I'm not with shotty there's no way Kechua is.  Nobody compares to guys like MessakiN, JBB, and Plague.

Also, for all you guys who remember, the original wtEbola had a very good MP40.
Report Spam   Logged

Proud Member of MLT
WarKilla93
WU Pwn

Clan: Most Wanted

THE BEST of THE BEAST!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #172 on: March 25, 2009, 04:59:14 pm »

wtf! i should be in the list. Im good at thompson and pistol. Kechua should be on the list for shotgun, you should try playing him so you'll see what im talking about.
Report Spam   Logged

Flawless
Founding Member
WU Pwn

Clan: Art of Wii

View Profile WWW
« Reply #173 on: March 25, 2009, 05:18:46 pm »

Put me down for AoW not BC. I think I was in BC for 2-3 days then just never showed at the site anymore.  Tongue
I never played any clan wars for anyone, except AoW. AoW was what got me known. So just put me down for that.  Afro
Report Spam   Logged

Check out My Site
T0rr4lba
kr0n's slave
WU Spec. Ops

Clan: Bravo Company
PSN: ToRR_aLBa

:)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #174 on: March 25, 2009, 05:27:50 pm »

I knew flawless was at BC!
I was checking the members and I was like ohh wtf flawless was here
Report Spam   Logged

stelzig
European!?
Founding Member
WU Combatant

Frenger

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: March 25, 2009, 05:38:29 pm »

What is PAL?  And I've played MagicDawg he's good but definitely not one of the top fifty greatest.  I have no clue who Labeo is.  And I've also played Kechua, I'm definetely not one of the top 50 but if I'm not with shotty there's no way Kechua is.  Nobody compares to guys like MessakiN, JBB, and Plague.

Also, for all you guys who remember, the original wtEbola had a very good MP40.
PAL is really just a tv transmission type IIRC. Basically any technology in europe and australia are called PAL. America and Japan are called NTSC.
uh... PAL is european servers - So of course you don't know labeo, you never played eachother. He's the guy ranked #1 on the EA leaderboard right now, and have done so for ages.
Report Spam   Logged
Flawless
Founding Member
WU Pwn

Clan: Art of Wii

View Profile WWW
« Reply #176 on: March 25, 2009, 05:38:47 pm »

I knew flawless was at BC!
I was checking the members and I was like ohh wtf flawless was here

Yeah it was my first one, someone told me to go there. I forget who though. There was way too many people signed up there, there was no way I was going to make it in any clan wars. So then I joined TKO, then UA, and then AoW.  Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

Check out My Site
¤Saucelot¤
Liter of SoL
Administrator
WU Pwn

Clan: Sons of Liberty [SoL]
Xbox Live: AtThatHardScope

Two Scoops Please, thanks.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #177 on: March 25, 2009, 05:48:52 pm »

1.  MagicDawg is not good.  He camps every single game w/ a gewehr.  He has a slow scope, he has an average-bad no scope at best, come close he'll toss a grenade at you but probably miss.  For someone who uses the gewehr entirely, I'd expect a lot better w/ it.

2.  Kechua lags.  I can back up pillows statement, about 5-6 games actually.  Yes we used grenades, not nearly as much as his team but its all good.  Kechua definitly has a good shotgun from  the games I've seen, not as good as others, but then again, this is all opinion right.

Report Spam   Logged

Yoooouk
Founding Member
WU Elite

Clan: Sons Of Liberty

View Profile WWW
« Reply #178 on: March 25, 2009, 05:55:24 pm »

No Oce, coming from you it's a fact.
Report Spam   Logged

Proud Member of MLT
El1t3Sh00t3r
Founding Member