Banner
Xtra Smileys
[Open]
We Unite Gaming
March 28, 2024, 07:06:46 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to We Unite Gaming!
Formerly Wii Unite/Wii Unite Gaming

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Youtube Channel Chatbox Staff List Login Register  

Top 50 greatest MOH players

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 32   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 50 greatest MOH players  (Read 7465 times)
MrPillow
WiiUnite's Fluffifier
WU Pwn

Clan: Wii Failures
PSN: MrPillow92

STR8 SLAMMIN'

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: March 26, 2009, 03:24:51 pm »

Same here my friend, many thanks.  And its true about Kechua and the others from Mexico unfortunately.  In addition to the distance and network latency, the country's communication infrastructure tends to be lesser than what we find in Europe or the States as a rule.  This is not their fault and I give them credit for learning to play well in spite of it.

Naw it's not distance. I've played Lars, Aguirre, and even a couple Austrailians and it was just fine and dandy
Report Spam   Logged

TIGER STYLE: Wii'Nite clan ain't nuthin' to **** with  \\//\\// <== My dubayew
undrclsshero
Cogito Ergo Sum
Founding Member
WU Pwn

Clan: vT

View Profile WWW
« Reply #211 on: March 26, 2009, 03:27:58 pm »

well, i could add you for many many awards that you are very worthy of, but after 15 or so hours of you yelling at me on skype about being an "average guy" i decided not to on this one Cry

Hahahahaha too true
Report Spam   Logged

MNOP
Master of Smashing
WU R teh 1337

Clan: Ao4
PSN: inebriatedBreed

Lakkass is my gurl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #212 on: March 26, 2009, 03:30:58 pm »

Same here my friend, many thanks.  And its true about Kechua and the others from Mexico unfortunately.  In addition to the distance and network latency, the country's communication infrastructure tends to be lesser than what we find in Europe or the States as a rule.  This is not their fault and I give them credit for learning to play well in spite of it.

Naw it's not distance. I've played Lars, Aguirre, and even a couple Austrailians and it was just fine and dandy

Of course if you live in a country with a giant fence on the border it may make it harder for the interw3b waves to get to your Wii.  Afro
Report Spam   Logged

RIP MoH:H2. August 11, 2011.
hey kechuas 1vs1 all that say i lag who KNOWS HOW THE LAG IS NOOONE and pillow when u are doing lag as u said u imobile n i trpw u 15 bullets not true when u are doing lag allll all the bullets that u get hurt so its impossible LIEEEEE how many of u have played with gigant lag NOONE thats cuz the first that u see it wilk be named who put LAG SHIELD TO THE LAG SHIELD when u do lag tell me
MNOPLY I WILL Mnoply's hair YOU IN THE ASS WITH A ROLL OF QUARTERS..YOU NEED 2 STFU.
It's not my fault chicks like your mom and your sisters like me.
[/quote]
Blow me.
the KR3AT3R
« Reply #213 on: March 26, 2009, 03:31:49 pm »

Lips Sealed
Report Spam   Logged
MNOP
Master of Smashing
WU R teh 1337

Clan: Ao4
PSN: inebriatedBreed

Lakkass is my gurl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #214 on: March 26, 2009, 03:35:38 pm »

Yea, it's how I got warned on GameFaqs.  Afro
Report Spam   Logged

RIP MoH:H2. August 11, 2011.
hey kechuas 1vs1 all that say i lag who KNOWS HOW THE LAG IS NOOONE and pillow when u are doing lag as u said u imobile n i trpw u 15 bullets not true when u are doing lag allll all the bullets that u get hurt so its impossible LIEEEEE how many of u have played with gigant lag NOONE thats cuz the first that u see it wilk be named who put LAG SHIELD TO THE LAG SHIELD when u do lag tell me
MNOPLY I WILL Mnoply's hair YOU IN THE ASS WITH A ROLL OF QUARTERS..YOU NEED 2 STFU.
It's not my fault chicks like your mom and your sisters like me.
[/quote]
Blow me.
stelzig
European!?
Founding Member
WU Combatant

Clan: Tingle's Elite Connection

Frenger

View Profile
« Reply #215 on: March 26, 2009, 03:46:48 pm »

My connection is just pretty good... How ks manages a good connection i don't know. Then again he can only snipe because of the lag though so... Tongue

There must be some different things, upload, download, and ping causes in lag. I'd guess on something like download is recieving hits, upload is sending hits, and ping is delay (and lead)...
Report Spam   Logged
undrclsshero
Cogito Ergo Sum
Founding Member
WU Pwn

Clan: vT

View Profile WWW
« Reply #216 on: March 26, 2009, 10:21:14 pm »

Agreed
Report Spam   Logged

Cunning Linguist
Founding Member
WU Spec. Ops

View Profile
« Reply #217 on: March 27, 2009, 01:40:54 am »

^roger that.
Report Spam   Logged

DREAMR
Founding Member
WU Pwn

PSN: DREAMR91
Xbox Live: DREAMR91
Nintendo Network ID: DREAMR91

View Profile WWW
« Reply #218 on: March 27, 2009, 01:51:28 am »

Lol, just to let you know aguirre isn't Austrailian.
I do agree with Dru, That private game WU had a few weeks ago, well after it ended and before Warmarine was lagging like hell. My biggest problem in facing him is his jumping around lol. I can still beat your shotty :-)
 But no doubt that you and kechua are owning the nubs in pubs right now in MoH.
Report Spam   Logged

"Dreamr is one of the best, if not the best, scoped sniper in the game.  Back in February/March of last year, it was no contest."-Turboweasle

The Legend Returns!

Cunning Linguist
Founding Member
WU Spec. Ops

View Profile
« Reply #219 on: March 27, 2009, 10:13:09 am »

Lol, just to let you know aguirre isn't Austrailian.

lrn2read
Report Spam   Logged

PEDOBEAR
T1K
WU Pwn

Clan: dead-end gaming

The official SPAM PRESIDENT

View Profile
« Reply #220 on: February 05, 2010, 04:22:16 pm »

THIS IS FOR ALL U KIDDIES THAT NEVER MET KECHUA. READ HIS SHIZZ & U'll LOLROFLSHIZZ/JIZZ EVERYWHERE
Report Spam   Logged

"
jd111
WU Master

Clan: OG, Dead Rabbits
PSN: the_jd111

View Profile
« Reply #221 on: February 05, 2010, 04:29:58 pm »

Nice bump [/sarcasm]   Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged

PSN: The_jd111
PEDOBEAR
T1K
WU Pwn

Clan: dead-end gaming

The official SPAM PRESIDENT

View Profile
« Reply #222 on: February 05, 2010, 04:30:44 pm »

F[]CK YOU
Report Spam   Logged

"
mywiisbigger
WU Combatant

View Profile
« Reply #223 on: February 12, 2010, 01:02:37 am »

Yeah NY, who died and made you the E.F. guru? By the way any advise where I should invest this year? Money Markets or Commodities? WINDBAG! Afro
Report Spam   Logged

Cadillak
Global Moderator
WU Guru

PSN: lakkus

View Profile
« Reply #224 on: February 12, 2010, 01:53:20 am »

i better be in there somewhere. i could hang with plenty of the poeple i saw in teh first few pages  Angry
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 32   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: