Banner
Xtra Smileys
[Open]
We Unite Gaming
March 28, 2024, 07:33:35 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to We Unite Gaming!
Formerly Wii Unite/Wii Unite Gaming

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Youtube Channel Chatbox Staff List Login Register  

DREAMR and Heatmaster9 beats Gumbykid and R Ocelot in 2v2

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 44   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DREAMR and Heatmaster9 beats Gumbykid and R Ocelot in 2v2  (Read 8091 times)
Kr0nDoc
WU Spec. Ops

Persona: Kr0nDoc

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: April 26, 2009, 04:52:10 pm »

hmm this is where an admin steps in *cough* *cough* and puts this topic in the flame war section of WU. not that i dont enjoy reading 20 pages of flames.

hmm i wonder if ill get flamed?  Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

DREAMR
Founding Member
WU Pwn

PSN: DREAMR91
Xbox Live: DREAMR91
Nintendo Network ID: DREAMR91

View Profile WWW
« Reply #181 on: April 26, 2009, 04:57:37 pm »

Hey Kr0n GTFO!!!! Lmao Jk, don't be frighten.
 Nah man it seems that this is the only action this forum gets, But nobody has stopped the other threads, Doubt it would start here lol
Report Spam   Logged

"Dreamr is one of the best, if not the best, scoped sniper in the game.  Back in February/March of last year, it was no contest."-Turboweasle

The Legend Returns!

LOTRboy88
Founding Member
WU Elite

Clan: AoW/Ao3

- Ze Tru Drift King -

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: April 26, 2009, 04:59:38 pm »

Turbo, Unlike you i don't back down from nubs like GK and ocelot, They ocelot pm's me attempting to intimidate by saying he would hunt me down if i hunted down GK. He thought he would make a difference....But he never did.
I never said afro had the bad teamwork and i established that with him last night, We didn't have the communication. That is why i named Rottweiler the best teammate all around from what i experienced with everyone in 2v2s.

You in the other hand keep opening your big fat mouth along with 3D but you are AFRAID of Me and HeatMaster. You continue to talk, But only continue to do that, You can ask those who i have been playing with lately, My skill has gotten better since that 2v2. If you remember what i posted on that thread i had said that was only like my 2-4 game since i came back.

Why are you afraid? You can't beat a skilled team that's why, You come up with a BS excuse to run away from a challange. Who care's if we live together. Sunday and alexx beat us both plenty of times in 2v2s. Man up and stop talking so much bullshi!

You say you don't want anything to do with me since that 2v2, Truth is that your only putting obstacles because you know you can't beat me and my brother.

I camp?Huh? Ask any of those i have played 2v2s+ alot. I don't go based on skill, I go based on teamwork and communication. Me and v3n0m beat afro, KR3AT3R and lakkus in a 3v2 last night. I am not bringing this to put them down, completely the other way around, They did an awesome job against us. Afro saw how i do with teamwork and communication. We won 2 games while he won only 1 time.
Turbo and 3D stop using so many excuses already and step up to the challange.....If you think your good enough.

It's funny because 3D talks as well, He was one of the guys i clearly remember beating the laughing turd! out of in small pubs with TM players + Zh. I don't know about you 3D but for one victory you do seem to talk to much. You guys need to see that once i am active you can't beat me.

BY THE WAY MORON LEARN TO READ BECAUSE I WASN'T THE STARTER OF THIS TOPIC!

I just posted here. I let v3n0m know the status of the 2v2 and he just came to posted here.
So don't come here saying i start topics to flame people.

As for that barg moron, Dude why do you open your mouth? Your a nobody here, I just saw ocelot or Nyb saying that your the worse moh player in WU, Your picking fights with me? Why not go start a fight with the guys who actually know who you are.

I will forever flame Gumbykid, Everyone knows that already, Nothing you turbo, 3D or anybody else in this website or anywhere else tells me i won't stop. I have gotten GK to the point where he goes under alts to TK me. Lakkus and a few others saw him doing it in village ctf with nades. I honestly don't care, If it stops you from been a cheater in pubs im glad because hiding under alts only makes you look like more of a nub.

Turbo and 3D, You think you can beat me at a good status? Put up a day & time and we will see.

WTF Dreamr?!?! How come you never flamed me like that? I feel left out.... Cry

Im very disappointed in you  Tongue
Report Spam   Logged
Turboweasle
Administrator
WU Guru

PSN: Turboweasle

Turboweasle: everyone's favorite speedy rodent

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: April 26, 2009, 05:05:36 pm »

Ok, Dreamr.  You're an idiot.  I have posted the same thing again and again in this topic, and yet you still don't understand.  I'm done trying to debate anything with you.

You, Venom, and LOTR can all go ride each other's pen0rs now.
Report Spam   Logged

"And I also told the students that, for the sake of humanity's future, I hoped they were all sterile." - Ignatius Reilly.
Never mind what your daughter is taught in school; what she remembers is what she has learned from you.
Anti-Noob Fortress of Veteraness Council Member
~Turboweasle~

I NEVER squeeze my jubblies, so that stuff wouldn't work for me.
R Ocelot
WU Pwn

No-Scoper

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: April 26, 2009, 05:30:08 pm »

LOL DREAMR u call me pathetic? first its fail not phail (game addict) second u dont got that good of springy otherwise u would accept my challange. So u do back down. Get a life.
Report Spam   Logged

IBU
Global Moderator
WU R teh 1337

Clan: MLT
Xbox Live: ImpendingNinjas

hi NDS

View Profile WWW
« Reply #185 on: April 26, 2009, 05:32:44 pm »

i skipped 11 pages.
Report Spam   Logged

R Ocelot
WU Pwn

No-Scoper

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: April 26, 2009, 05:38:35 pm »

Don't bother reading it. to sum it up

DREAMR=IMMATURE NUB WHO BACKS DOWN FROM 1v1s
Report Spam   Logged

ҳS•v3n•
v3n~
WU Combatant

Clan: Xtreme Soldiers
Xbox Live: xToadv3

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: April 26, 2009, 05:46:11 pm »

Lol IBU. R Ocelot, Dreamr has said he is done with 1v1s, before he even knew you, before CoD came out, so no. Turbo, you post the same things over and over again, and we still don't care.
Report Spam   Logged

DREAMR
Founding Member
WU Pwn

PSN: DREAMR91
Xbox Live: DREAMR91
Nintendo Network ID: DREAMR91

View Profile WWW
« Reply #188 on: April 26, 2009, 05:55:19 pm »

Lmao you PHAIL. Is that all you got after i just proved you wrong?!
Report Spam   Logged

"Dreamr is one of the best, if not the best, scoped sniper in the game.  Back in February/March of last year, it was no contest."-Turboweasle

The Legend Returns!

IBU
Global Moderator
WU R teh 1337

Clan: MLT
Xbox Live: ImpendingNinjas

hi NDS

View Profile WWW
« Reply #189 on: April 26, 2009, 06:10:47 pm »

Don't bother reading it. to sum it up

DREAMR=IMMATURE NUB WHO BACKS DOWN FROM 1v1s

k thx
Report Spam   Logged

FRAG|salami
Founding Member
WU Elite

Clan: Frag Nation

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: April 26, 2009, 06:23:19 pm »

Lmao You guys got destroed by DREAMMaster! Sorry R Ocelot but we owned you and proved you wrong. You by far are in the top 5 snipers of this generation, I must admit that. But you guys lost as Axis, Imagine Allies? GK is a nub for avoiding the 2nd map. Addition to my GFs quote *Owns gumby 41-21*
Sorry but you asked for this.

Do Doc and I need to start playing MoH again and making DREAMR and HeatMaster look like scrubs? I mean we 2-0'd you guys on AG's ladder.
Report Spam   Logged

Ress
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: April 26, 2009, 06:37:41 pm »

What I see is... some wt people trying to back each other up by acting stupid... (hmm)

Turbo owned you with words. 
Report Spam   Logged

TMdudedudedude
« Reply #192 on: April 26, 2009, 06:38:44 pm »

DREAMR, you keep bringing up this lack of communication as an excuse but you seem to forget, we don't have communication either. Try another excuse.
Report Spam   Logged
ҳS•v3n•
v3n~
WU Combatant

Clan: Xtreme Soldiers
Xbox Live: xToadv3

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: April 26, 2009, 06:52:40 pm »

By communication he means in game, duh.
Report Spam   Logged

Ress
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: April 26, 2009, 06:54:22 pm »

And that's what DudeX3 is also saying.... duh.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 44   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: