Banner
Xtra Smileys
[Open]
We Unite Gaming
April 20, 2024, 02:12:10 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to We Unite Gaming!
Formerly Wii Unite/Wii Unite Gaming

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Youtube Channel Chatbox Staff List Login Register  

DREAMR and Heatmaster9 beats Gumbykid and R Ocelot in 2v2

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 44   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DREAMR and Heatmaster9 beats Gumbykid and R Ocelot in 2v2  (Read 8621 times)
ҳS•v3n•
v3n~
WU Combatant

Clan: Xtreme Soldiers
Xbox Live: xToadv3

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: April 26, 2009, 02:48:54 am »

Embarrassed
Report Spam   Logged

the KR3AT3R
« Reply #106 on: April 26, 2009, 02:59:18 am »

i know huh?  i think i mean something.  see, take this-
Report Spam   Logged
DREAMR
Founding Member
WU Pwn

PSN: DREAMR91
Xbox Live: DREAMR91
Nintendo Network ID: DREAMR91

View Profile WWW
« Reply #107 on: April 26, 2009, 03:43:41 am »

Umm.. Who you shooting at there buddy?
Report Spam   Logged

"Dreamr is one of the best, if not the best, scoped sniper in the game.  Back in February/March of last year, it was no contest."-Turboweasle

The Legend Returns!

Turboweasle
Administrator
WU Guru

PSN: Turboweasle

Turboweasle: everyone's favorite speedy rodent

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: April 26, 2009, 07:39:28 am »

Dreamr, Dreamr, Dreamr...

First of all, I've been gone for nearly a week.  Second, I was pointing out how you avoided half of the second match in our 2 vs. 2.  Third, you only wanted a rematch because your pride was damaged, and I don't like playing with selfish, egotistical, whining brats.  If you win, this topic happens.  If you lose, it's everyone's fault but yours.

If you are content to think you are better than me after Dude and I beat you because I don't like or want to associate with you in any way, then that's fine.  Don't say I'm scared: I've already proven to you that I can beat you.  Maybe you were having an off day.  Who knows?  All I know is that you're being an immature child on this forum.  You can't even win without flaming someone.

And, just so you know, you can expect me to bring up your actions in that 2 vs. 2 as long as you continue to scold others for the same actions.  That's what hypocrisy means, if you didn't know already.
Report Spam   Logged

"And I also told the students that, for the sake of humanity's future, I hoped they were all sterile." - Ignatius Reilly.
Never mind what your daughter is taught in school; what she remembers is what she has learned from you.
Anti-Noob Fortress of Veteraness Council Member
~Turboweasle~

I NEVER squeeze my jubblies, so that stuff wouldn't work for me.
R Ocelot
WU Pwn

No-Scoper

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: April 26, 2009, 08:39:47 am »

^ The rodent speaks da TRUTH!
Report Spam   Logged

GUMBY-KID
WU Pwn

Xbox Live: MoHH2 GUMBYKID

I will create a new World

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: April 26, 2009, 10:56:48 am »

First of all, I've been gone for nearly a week.  Second, I was pointing out how you avoided half of the second match in our 2 vs. 2.  Third, you only wanted a rematch because your pride was damaged, and I don't like playing with selfish, egotistical, whining brats.  If you win, this topic happens.  If you lose, it's everyone's fault but yours.

If you are content to think you are better than me after Dude and I beat you because I don't like or want to associate with you in any way, then that's fine.  Don't say I'm scared: I've already proven to you that I can beat you.  Maybe you were having an off day.  Who knows?  All I know is that you're being an immature child on this forum.  You can't even win without flaming someone.

And, just so you know, you can expect me to bring up your actions in that 2 vs. 2 as long as you continue to scold others for the same actions.  That's what hypocrisy means, if you didn't know already.
can you say OWNED!
Report Spam   Logged
CitizenSoldier3
The RPG Noob
WU Smash Yo Face

Clan: DP/NBK

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: April 26, 2009, 11:05:19 am »

^ The rodent speaks da TRUTH!
can you say OWNED!
[/quote]

2 extra cents not needed Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged

[img ]http://s1132.photobucket.com/user/Autumn200/media/TMNT_zpsd9b272a5.jpg[/img ]

Wise man say, "Forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza."
GUMBY-KID
WU Pwn

Xbox Live: MoHH2 GUMBYKID

I will create a new World

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: April 26, 2009, 11:10:39 am »

yes ma'am
Report Spam   Logged
ҳS•v3n•
v3n~
WU Combatant

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: April 26, 2009, 11:53:35 am »

It's people like you Turbo, who ruin the game. 2v2's are based on teamwork, and 2 players. If one is having an off day, then why should the other play?
Report Spam   Logged

Ress
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: April 26, 2009, 12:03:06 pm »

Lawl.  They had teamwork, whereas dreamr and Afro did not have teamwork.  Would it not then be Afro and dreamr who are ruining this game?

I don't see your logic.
Report Spam   Logged

Trent
modenator
WU Smash Yo Face

Xbox Live: I8URPIEHAG

I am teh modenat0r.

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: April 26, 2009, 12:20:58 pm »

dreamr stfu..GK admits he's been powned so shut ur mouth. don't make 1v1 DESTROY you...
Report Spam   Logged

1v1 me TurboWeasle
TMdudedudedude
« Reply #116 on: April 26, 2009, 01:34:14 pm »

It's people like you Turbo, who ruin the game. 2v2's are based on teamwork, and 2 players. If one is having an off day, then why should the other play?

You win as a team, you lose as a team. Afro stayed until the end of the games.
Report Spam   Logged
Kr0nDoc
WU Spec. Ops

Persona: Kr0nDoc

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: April 26, 2009, 01:59:12 pm »

hmm anyone else think this topic turned into a flame wars topic?  Cheesy
its rather long and unnecessary   Lips Sealed
Report Spam   Logged

ҳS•v3n•
v3n~
WU Combatant

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: April 26, 2009, 02:24:29 pm »

That was the point of the thread, lol.
Report Spam   Logged

Turboweasle
Administrator
WU Guru

PSN: Turboweasle

Turboweasle: everyone's favorite speedy rodent

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: April 26, 2009, 02:32:02 pm »

I literally lol'd.  Have you any idea of what a competitive game is?  It means two teams compete against each other to win.  If someone has an off day, the match does not stop.  If they can't perform well enough to win, they deserve to lose.  That's how every competitive realm works.
Report Spam   Logged

"And I also told the students that, for the sake of humanity's future, I hoped they were all sterile." - Ignatius Reilly.
Never mind what your daughter is taught in school; what she remembers is what she has learned from you.
Anti-Noob Fortress of Veteraness Council Member
~Turboweasle~

I NEVER squeeze my jubblies, so that stuff wouldn't work for me.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 44   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: