Banner
Xtra Smileys
[Open]
We Unite Gaming
April 18, 2024, 10:10:45 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to We Unite Gaming!
Formerly Wii Unite/Wii Unite Gaming

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Youtube Channel Chatbox Staff List Login Register  

DREAMR and Heatmaster9 beats Gumbykid and R Ocelot in 2v2

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 44   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DREAMR and Heatmaster9 beats Gumbykid and R Ocelot in 2v2  (Read 8571 times)
LOTRboy88
Founding Member
WU Elite

Clan: AoW/Ao3

- Ze Tru Drift King -

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: April 26, 2009, 02:36:41 pm »

I luh you DREAMASTER <3

You won so dont listen to any of these kn0bz....
Report Spam   Logged
ҳS•v3n•
v3n~
WU Combatant

Clan: Xtreme Soldiers
Xbox Live: xToadv3

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: April 26, 2009, 02:36:54 pm »

People play Competitive games for money. Life is based on time. Someone shouldn't have to waste their time. You wouldn't know though.
Report Spam   Logged

Ress
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: April 26, 2009, 02:38:03 pm »

Your logic is really messed up.
Report Spam   Logged

Turboweasle
Administrator
WU Guru

PSN: Turboweasle

Turboweasle: everyone's favorite speedy rodent

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: April 26, 2009, 02:42:44 pm »

People play Competitive games for money. Life is based on time. Someone shouldn't have to waste their time. You wouldn't know though.

The ironic thing is, Dreamr scheduled the day/time, and I had to work my day around it.  You, sir, are an idiot.
Report Spam   Logged

"And I also told the students that, for the sake of humanity's future, I hoped they were all sterile." - Ignatius Reilly.
Never mind what your daughter is taught in school; what she remembers is what she has learned from you.
Anti-Noob Fortress of Veteraness Council Member
~Turboweasle~

I NEVER squeeze my jubblies, so that stuff wouldn't work for me.
LOTRboy88
Founding Member
WU Elite

- Ze Tru Drift King -

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: April 26, 2009, 02:44:41 pm »

Sorta true....

But thats a tactic, no? One guy goes up as bait somewhat and gives the guy in the back room to play for himself. Theres nothing wrong with this logic so people should stop complaining. If you cant handle a loss based on camping then dont do 2v2's. Make things less intricate for everyone. This is what videogames have become. Competetive play...get used to it.  Afro

Dreamr, get on Gears 2 plz
Report Spam   Logged
Turboweasle
Administrator
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: April 26, 2009, 02:46:29 pm »

Sorta true....

But thats a tactic, no? One guy goes up as bait somewhat and gives the guy in the back room to play for himself. Theres nothing wrong with this logic so people should stop complaining. If you cant handle a loss based on camping then dont do 2v2's. Make things less intricate for everyone. This is what videogames have become. Competetive play...get used to it.  Afro

I'm afraid you've misinterpreted the entire topic.
Report Spam   Logged

"And I also told the students that, for the sake of humanity's future, I hoped they were all sterile." - Ignatius Reilly.
Never mind what your daughter is taught in school; what she remembers is what she has learned from you.
~Turboweasle~

ҳS•v3n•
v3n~
WU Combatant

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: April 26, 2009, 02:48:01 pm »

No, the point of the topic was the name. "You, sir, are an idiot."
Report Spam   Logged

Turboweasle
Administrator
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: April 26, 2009, 02:54:24 pm »

No, the point of the topic was the name. "You, sir, are an idiot."

When did I ever mention the "point" of the topic?  I referenced the whole topic, including this debate we are having.  LOTR seems to think I'm criticizing Dreamr for camping or something; thus, I told him, obviously too covertly for your tiny intellect to grasp, that he was wrong in his interpretation.

Your idiocy never ceases to amaze me.  Are you, by any chance, under the age of ten?
Report Spam   Logged

~Turboweasle~

LOTRboy88
Founding Member
WU Elite

- Ze Tru Drift King -

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: April 26, 2009, 02:56:24 pm »

Sorta true....

I'm afraid you've misinterpreted the entire topic.

I did? I posted because im bored. You started to complain when you saw dreamr in the back camping. I simply replied to what is my opinion, no? I followed up with a simple fact.

If so, then please stop replying to my posts and im not the one fighting with you. Its them.
Report Spam   Logged
Turboweasle
Administrator
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: April 26, 2009, 02:59:57 pm »

What the hell are you talking about, LOTR?  Please quote where I complained about Dreamr camping.
Report Spam   Logged

~Turboweasle~

ҳS•v3n•
v3n~
WU Combatant

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: April 26, 2009, 03:01:28 pm »

Turbo, why did you bother coming to this topic? You are hated too, I guess it seems perfect for you to come here, but none of this involved you. Go outside, or something. Read a book.
Report Spam   Logged

LOTRboy88
Founding Member
WU Elite

- Ze Tru Drift King -

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: April 26, 2009, 03:08:43 pm »

Dreamr, Dreamr, Dreamr...

First of all, I've been gone for nearly a week.  Second, I was pointing out how you avoided half of the second match in our 2 vs. 2.  Third, you only wanted a rematch because your pride was damaged, and I don't like playing with selfish, egotistical, whining brats.  If you win, this topic happens.  If you lose, it's everyone's fault but yours.

If you are content to think you are better than me after Dude and I beat you because I don't like or want to associate with you in any way, then that's fine.  Don't say I'm scared: I've already proven to you that I can beat you.  Maybe you were having an off day.  Who knows?  All I know is that you're being an immature child on this forum.  You can't even win without flaming someone.

And, just so you know, you can expect me to bring up your actions in that 2 vs. 2 as long as you continue to scold others for the same actions.  That's what hypocrisy means, if you didn't know already.

Dont even try and bring up some crazy.....INSANE idea on how avoiding a match isnt camping. I dont wanna hear it. This 90% camping!
Report Spam   Logged
Chizzle
Founding Member
WU Elite

Clan: Bravo Company (BC)

Fochizzle baby!!

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: April 26, 2009, 03:13:10 pm »

Meaning he left the game.
Report Spam   Logged
Turboweasle
Administrator
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: April 26, 2009, 03:14:36 pm »

Let's see... I spent five days in Memphis, touring the place with three of my friends every day for lunch and entertainment while competing in USAD (U.S. Academic Decathlon) national competition.  On the three hour-drive home yesterday, I read The Great Divorce by C. S. Lewis.  It seems you know little of my real-life actions, but, for some reason, you feel compelled to act as if you know me intimately.

As for my presence in this topic:  With your apparently less-than-stellar reading comprehension level, I have no doubt that you missed my post on page eight, telling Dreamr that as long as he criticized people for the same things he does, I will continue to call him out for it.  Not only that, but this is, if you still haven't noticed, a public forum.  Additionally, I have this game and am therefore entitled to the discussion of events in said game.

Now, please stop posting like an idiot.  Unless you have some intention of providing a legitimate argument, I would very much appreciate your silence on this matter.

LOTR:  Dreamr left the 2 vs. 2 match.  He is criticizing someone for doing effectively the same thing.  Lrn2read, please.
Report Spam   Logged

~Turboweasle~

Turboweasle
Administrator
WU Guru

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: April 26, 2009, 03:15:16 pm »

Meaning he left the game.

Smart man.  You get a cookie.

(::)
Report Spam   Logged

~Turboweasle~

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 44   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: